Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000)

Overhaulin’ KimPossible with Lou Schuler, Alwyn Cosgrove and The New Rules of Lifting

And this time with Chip Foose and carbohydrates!

Ok not Chip Foose… but it might happen, you never know… but no more keto this time around!

I have a special announcement to make:

CANNONBAAALLLL!! (Anchorman anyone?)

KIM IS BACK!!!

Man, I’m ready to do it up here. My train got derailed there for a bit. Life got a little difficult. New job, divorce, moving, sickness, blown out shoulders, maniac diet, family emergencies (you know that thing called LIFE)… I’m not gonna stand here and ask for sympathy. This is how I dust myself off, time to raise up! Put on my big girl panties and deal with it! The good news is that I am slowly regaining control of everything in my life and I can finally breath! AND, I’m rested and ready to rock this thing! Follow along – and do the program with me! I know I’ve got a lot of New Rules of Lifting For Women fans out there who always ask “what’s next?” after they end the program. Well, here we go!

And, as a special treat - we’re eating carbs this time around people! I think it’s safe to say that anyone who followed my last log saw I went nuts. If you don’t believe me, check it out here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133699351

Hopefully visits from my alternate evil bia personality have been safely tucked away…

That crazy bia is not welcome here!

CALL ME, BEEP ME, IF YOU WANNA REACH ME!

CRANK THE VOLUME PEOPLE!

-KimP

KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    GOALS
    Lose fat! Gain muscle! Duh. I’m about 25% bodyfat right now and I really would like to get down around the 17% mark. I have no idea what weight this would be for me. F.U. scale, you are not the gold standard for me. I have a pair of blue jeans I bought, size 8 Tommy Hillfiger Freedom Bootcut jeans (in case you ladies want to go try them on and see how we compare) that I want to get into. Those are now going to be referred to as “the gold standard.” I don’t give a rip what weight this is and in fact, I hope its 10lbs more than now. Eeh, we’ll save that for the fall bulk Well, that is if I don’t jump the gun and start before end of summer Bulker at heart, remember..

Get ready to see something good here people. I’m rested, carb loaded, and ready to rock some heavy weights. I missed my bikini bod summertime goal for this year so I’m really just gonna do it up Kim style. This means kicking around some of the guys at the gym…yeah, time to lift like a dude again.

THE NEW RULES OF LIFTING PROGRAM
    I previously did the NROL4W program and loved it. This program is very similar with a workout every other day. This program DOES NOT work individual body parts – it is full body training which is something I respond to very well. I’m a true Endomorphic body type. Maybe I’ll rock a “Birth of Venus” costume at Halloween this year…

The program can be pretty diverse depending on what you want to do. It’s a mix and match. I’m going to be following the “Lifter #4: Serious about lifting, but seriously overweight” scenario

(I should mention that at some point (since this is a year long program) I’m going to be taking a break because I really want to try Starting Strength or Madcow. We’ll cross that bridge when we get there. )

Weeks 1-4: Break in program
    Weeks 5-8: Fat Loss 2
    Week 9: Off
    Weeks 10-13: Fat Loss 3
    Week 14: Off
    Weeks 15-22: Hypertrophy 1
    Weeks 23-24: Off
    Weeks 25-32: Hypertrophy 3
    Week33: Off
    Week 34-39: Strength 1
    Week 40: Off
    Weeks 41-46: Strength 2
    Weeks 47-50: Fat Loss 1
    Weeks 51-52: Off

So Week 1-4 is the Break In Program. Wasn’t going to do it but it’s got some metabolism boosting effects which I am in desperate need of after the last diet phase so we’re gonna do it, cuz Lou told me too! Come on, Lou! (Fight Club reference, anyone?)

Workout A includes:
    squat, static lunge, two point DB row, push up (get off your damn knees ladies!) and swiss ball crunch. 2 sets of 15

Workout B includes:
    deads, step-ups (ugh!), DB one arm shoulder press, close grip lat pulldown and reverse crunch. 2 sets of 15.

After each workout I get to do an AFTERBURNER METABOLISM BOOOOOSTING WORKOUT which includes, basically HIIT. 5 min warmup, then rounds of 1min bust you’re a$$ then 2 min recover, then 5 min cooldown. This ramps up but you get the drift. It’s HIIT.
    -KimP

SUPPLEMENTS
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme! 3x per day with…
    EC Stack (25mg Ephedrine and 200mg Caffeine) 3x per day
    Allmax Creatine Monohydrate (experimenting still with 2.5g and 5g) mixed in WARM water
    Scivation Xtend BCAA – 10 to 20g per day
    500mg Magnesium, 630mg Calcium Citrate, 1000iu D3, 600mg Potassium, 6-8g Fish Oil, Multi

DIET AND MACROS
    1800 cals
    180g pro
    72g fat
    108g carbs

How did I get this? I figure my LBM is 120lbs, so 1.5g pro * 120 = 180g protein
    Fat requirements should be 0.4g per g protein (according to Emma Leighs macro post) = 72g
    Carbs fill in the rest to get me to 1800 cals so that would be 108g of carbs.

Sadly, my last diet I could maintain at 1800 cals. Before I was maintaining at 2300 cals. I’m going to start at 1800 and bust my ass at the gym and see where that gets me before going any lower. And if I feel like crap I’m going to eat more – oh God, this girl is breakin’ all the rules

Going to be eating more carbs around training! It’s awesome – I had to get my medium size cooler/lunchbox out. No more small lunchbox… but def not the bulker lunchbox either …does anyone else have 3 lunchboxes for different bodybuilding phases like I do?

Eating 3 meals and 2 snacks a day, each meal must consist of pick 2: protein, carb, fat. Can’t have just one, must have 2 or more at each meal/snack. Awesome piece of Lou Schuler advice.

Days I train I will also have a 300ish cal 40ish gram protein drink following the workout

I’ll be sure to post up what I eat. Anyone who has looked at the NROL4W program will recognize some of these, I’ve worked the suggestions into my normal meal rotation.

Might take me a few days to de-keto-fy myself and get my diet right where I want it to be. It’s funny, I don’t remember how I used to eat before. Weird.

STARTING STATS
    160lbs… probably closer to what feels like 180lbs after my totally awesome and greatly needed deload week & full diet break

Measurements are the same as last time since I didn’t really get anywhere… hence why I’m trying something new!

Neck: 13.5
    Shoulders @ armpits: 45.5
    Bust: 37
    Waist: 30
    Muffin Top/large high hip bones: 36
    Hips @ crotch level: 39
    Thigh, left at thickest: 23.25
    Thigh, right at thickets: 23.25
    Calf, left at thickest: 15
    Calf, right at thickest: 15
    Bicep, left at peak: 12.25
    Bicep, right at peak: 12.75
    Forarm, left at thickest: 10
    Forarm, right at thickets: 10
    Bodyfat calipers measured by me: 14mm which equates to about 25% bodyfat

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
    -KimP

Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First!

"Fuck off with your sofa units and string green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may."
    On a quest to 10% BF.

BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Defiantly will be following along. Yayyy for new plans

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In4this

100g of carbs? Damn you're gonna be a powerhouse after what you were doing on keto!

Originally Posted by Guy187 View Post
    First!

"Fuck off with your sofa units and string green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may."
    "Fu(k Martha Stewart. She's polishing brass on the Titanic... it's all going down!"

Originally Posted by BananaOats View Post
    Defiantly will be following along. Yayyy for new plans
    Got the nanner along for the ride! Nice!

Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    In4this

100g of carbs? Damn you're gonna be a powerhouse after what you were doing on keto!
    I KNOW!!! Today is my last deload day and I can't tell you how much energy I have. It's actually quite amazing. I did not realize the keto diet had had that much of an effect on me. I am ALMOST considering dropping fats a bit and upping carbs but I'm gonna start with these macros and see what happens. I noticed that most of you ladies kind of follow this same thing.

And I can not wait to lift heavy again. The guys at the new gym have not seen it, they still don't think I know what the hell I'm doing and it bugs the crap out of me.
    -KimP

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd love to follow along. I did NROL last year. I didn't do one of the year-long programs though. I did H1, S1 and H2 during my bulk, then did FL1 when I started my cut and then moved onto something different (HST). I have about 3 more weeks of HST and then I'm thinking of going back to do H1 again, since I really enjoyed that one (in a love to hate kind of way due to BSS and step ups back to back...OUCH!). I may sub a few exercises this time though. Anyhow, I look forward to following along with you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KimPossible98 View Post
    "Fu(k Martha Stewart. She's polishing brass on the Titanic... it's all going down!"
    ...this is my favorite movie quote of all time. Period.

"Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."
    On a quest to 10% BF.

Originally Posted by squeaks77 View Post
    I'd love to follow along. I did NROL last year. I didn't do one of the year-long programs though. I did H1, S1 and H2 during my bulk, then did FL1 when I started my cut and then moved onto something different (HST). I have about 3 more weeks of HST and then I'm thinking of going back to do H1 again, since I really enjoyed that one (in a love to hate kind of way due to BSS and step ups back to back...OUCH!). I may sub a few exercises this time though. Anyhow, I look forward to following along with you.
    Squeaks - are you done embrassing the suck? Is it time to lift again? LOL! Everyone seemed to bail on that...

Oh yes, my nemesis, the Bulgarian Split Squat. I hate 'em but I love 'em and I sure as hell would never do 'em unless someone told me to!

I tried to do this program while doing my hardcore deficit but I just could not recover from the full body program. I need lots of food to recover my legs to work them every other day. I mean, every other day I'll be doing squats and deads right off the bat. If I see 1/2 the results that I got from NROL4W I'll be sittin' pretty. I'm looking forward to this like it's Christmas or something!

And Fight Club fans... I may end up splicing some images of myself into this thread from tiem to time
    -KimP

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey there I see you are taking lean extreme...last summer i took it for a little over a month but didnt notice any difference ...hope you have better luck with it

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Squeaks - are you done embrassing the suck? Is it time to lift again? LOL! Everyone seemed to bail on that...

Oh yes, my nemesis, the Bulgarian Split Squat. I hate 'em but I love 'em and I sure as hell would never do 'em unless someone told me to!

I tried to do this program while doing my hardcore deficit but I just could not recover from the full body program. I need lots of food to recover my legs to work them every other day. I mean, every other day I'll be doing squats and deads right off the bat. If I see 1/2 the results that I got from NROL4W I'll be sittin' pretty. I'm looking forward to this like it's Christmas or something!

And Fight Club fans... I may end up splicing some images of myself into this thread from tiem to time
    Still ETS, sort of. I'm finding it harder to do. I had this bright idea (not!) to do HST on a deficit. LOL, that was dumb. I'm still going to finish the last 2 weeks, but I will not have optimal results I'm sure. I loved the format of H1, and it will fit in with my erratic summer gym schedule. I'm not going to worry too much about whether I increase my lifts or not for now. I'm looking forward to bulking again, in a way. The post bulk ETS is hard though, maybe I'll turn into a recomp girl.

IKWYM about the guys not knowing how much you can actually lift. The first week of each HST phase has you lifting sort of light (since you add weight each workout). I felt like a wuss in front of some new show-offs doing my 30 lb OH press, when I know during my bulk I could do 65lbs. lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

Wants 2B Infinite Beauty Snowgrrl83's Avatar
    Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Subbed!! Look forward to keep up with your journey! Hopefully this one lasts the 52 weeks that are outlined above!

Originally Posted by perumina View Post
    hey there I see you are taking lean extreme...last summer i took it for a little over a month but didnt notice any difference ...hope you have better luck with it
    How the crap did you get in the red girl?

I haven't been on it all that long to really be able to know. Sldge who is a rep for Driven Sports may (hopefully) stop by this thread. So far so good though.

Originally Posted by squeaks77 View Post
    IKWYM about the guys not knowing how much you can actually lift. The first week of each HST phase has you lifting sort of light (since you add weight each workout). I felt like a wuss in front of some new show-offs doing my 30 lb OH press, when I know during my bulk I could do 65lbs. lol
    My favorite time of year is January when all the newbies come into the gym! And at the time I'm usually right around my max lifting. Hehehehehe, I love to watch them flip out It makes me giddy thinking about it...
    -KimP

Originally Posted by Snowgrrl83 View Post
    Subbed!! Look forward to keep up with your journey! Hopefully this one lasts the 52 weeks that are outlined above!
    Oh this will def last longer and hopefully I can inspire you ladies to lift heavier!
    -KimP

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea the thing is...I wasnt tracking any calories/macros during that time...so its possible I didnt use it the right way.

how did moi get in the red? oh...lets just say Im not here to impress pre pubescent boys and gather up fans

Originally Posted by perumina View Post
    yea the thing is...I wasnt tracking any calories/macros during that time...so its possible I didnt use it the right way.

how did moi get in the red? oh...lets just say Im not here to impress pre pubescent boys and gather up fans
    Yes watching your cals is the most important, if you don't get that you'll spin your wheels for a while.

My awesome powers of rep could only get you to 1/2 bar... come on peeps, help a sista out
    -KimP

Yes watching your cals is the most important, if you don't get that you'll spin your wheels for a while.

My awesome powers of rep could only get you to 1/2 bar... come on peeps, help a sista out
    Fixed.
    On a quest to 10% BF.

Originally Posted by Guy187 View Post
    Fixed.
    Teamwork! Nice!

There ya go Perumina, all fixed. Stay away from the pre-pubescent maniacs. There are plenty of pubescent maniacs who need attention around here... lol!
    -KimP

thanks for the greens!

kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whoop whoop!!

Training/Food/Recipe log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135443421

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'
    (Part I) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132899693
    (Part II) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132982263

Originally Posted by kwebbers View Post
    whoop whoop!!
    Welcome back!

Your last post in the old log was asking about different training programs I believe that you said you thought that you were training too much to see any results. How many days a week do you train?

Most people freak out when they are told that they should train 3 days a week - but those 3 workouts have to be intense! If you do it right, you won't be able to work out any more than that. REST is where you build muscle In a perfect bodybuilding world you would go to the gym, bust your butt, then go home and sit on the couch and watch movies all day (with no potato chips of course)

I really think you would like this program or the New Rules for Women program so I'm happy you're following along pre-bulk (if no dance team that is).

And I'm having issues putting together my lunch and snacks for tomorrow. 4 months of eating keto I've forgotten how to pack a lunch to eat "normal"...wierd! May take a bit O trial and error to get these new macros correct.
    -KimP

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I can't wait to see the food porn!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Kim, IN for the new journal. "Time to start lifting like a dude again" I love it haha! Get dem heavy weights up and enjoy the carbs!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Im going to get that New Rules (for boys) and check it out. I need to switch up my plan soon. I kind of like isolation training(or rather doing both), but maybe I should do spmething drastically different..

Hey, it's nice to see you happy and excited! (and well fed, lol)

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great stuff

PS don't forget to count cals from xtend if you're taking that much.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You had me at the Anchorman quote. It's currently playing on my TV hahah, every single night. "You stay classy San Diego. I'm Ron Burgundy?" "Damn it! Who put the question mark after Ron Burgundy?!"

hahaha. classic.

SUBBED!

NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't wait to follow along - since I'm doing NROL too!

I'm in the last two workouts of FL2, then its on to H1!

You will love it!

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Hey Kim, IN for the new journal. "Time to start lifting like a dude again" I love it haha! Get dem heavy weights up and enjoy the carbs!
    Today after work is the first workout, I am pretty excited to get started! I need to attempt to match your awesome incline DB bench numbers... but with a bad shoulder, that could be difficult!

Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post
    Im going to get that New Rules (for boys) and check it out. I need to switch up my plan soon. I kind of like isolation training(or rather doing both), but maybe I should do spmething drastically different..

Hey, it's nice to see you happy and excited! (and well fed, lol)
    I'm so well fed, this mornings weight in was 166! LOL! That's up 9lbs. Normally after a refeed I gain 6-7lbs and since I ate a lot of carbs during my deload I can't say I'm suprised. Also have to take into account the amount of food in my gut so I probably did not gain that much fat. Maybe 1-2lbs and I'm good with that because I was able to get my energy back up.

New Rules is a compound training program, not an isolation program. This is the reason I really like it. You can mix and match programs for what you want to do, it's very versitile!

Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    great stuff

PS don't forget to count cals from xtend if you're taking that much.
    Ahhh, I had not thought about that! Good input

I was also contemplating dropping my EC Stack as I'm kind of in this for the long haul and don't want to be taking such things for extended periods of time. Maybe anyone inthe peanut gallery has input on this.

Originally Posted by KasaraBrianne View Post
    You had me at the Anchorman quote. It's currently playing on my TV hahah, every single night. "You stay classy San Diego. I'm Ron Burgundy?" "Damn it! Who put the question mark after Ron Burgundy?!"

hahaha. classic.

SUBBED!
    If you love movie quotes then you're going to love this journal. I think I can have entire conversations using nothing but movie quotes...

Originally Posted by NurseRatchet View Post
    Can't wait to follow along - since I'm doing NROL too!

I'm in the last two workouts of FL2, then its on to H1!

You will love it!
    Hey Ratchet! Glad you joined up. Love to see fellow New Rule-ers in here
    -KimP

Ahhh, I had not thought about that! Good input
    There are no cals in Xtend.

And where are the numbers from lifting at Kim? You had your first workout right?
    On a quest to 10% BF.