Closed Thread
Page 223 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,690 of 6696
    Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    Yeah close to that brah. Thanks dude, my tris are my strong point for bench, they are still much stronger than my delts. Need to get those stronger. The weight was heavy, but it was only singles, so it wasn't too taxing.
    Definitely same for me, how do you grip for regular bench? Ah and yeah singles makes sense. How long are your rests between those sets?

And strong 18 year old having extra money to buy forum accounts wtf.

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    da fuk is going on in here? lol @ BOB
    lol

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    LOL

You should post in the misc and post your cp here once you're red.
    okay budday!

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    jackychangmindfulloffuk.png.

I will pm my noodz to anyone who wants for $5 a copy. My inbox is ready. kthxbai.
    I already have them and have been mass distributing them.

Originally Posted by The Shoeless Wonder View Post
    i still dont know if you actually sold your old account, but this is the sht hes doing

he should at least rep you once a month
    Invalid link, lawd. Yes, he should.

Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    Please tell me you didn't sell your account....
    Truth bro

Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    welcome to the site new brah

@the new mm55, you planning on keeping this thread or would you like it shut down?

Edit: or for that matter do you want to keep it BOB?
    Thanks 4G

Uhhh yeah I don't think this title is gonna work for me anymore. Might just make it easy and make a new journal.

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    LOL!
    Oh lawd, lol @ jerseyshorebrah's response.

Originally Posted by Chris Partlow View Post
    Guess I should neg the old MM55 account too
    nah just leave him be, unless he offends you in some way like I used to :}

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I travel through to many threads
    Your jimmies are all rustled bro.

Originally Posted by DerekJeter View Post
    Wait did big mm sell his account or are we getting trolled?

My jimmies...they're unsettled...
    Settle your jimmies, I did and it's the truth. This is my name now.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Definitely same for me, how do you grip for regular bench? Ah and yeah singles makes sense. How long are your rests between those sets?

And strong 18 year old having extra money to buy forum accounts wtf.
    I usually go pinkies or ring fingers on the power rings. On my heavy compounds I usually rest around 3 min.

and yeah....Idunnolol.

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The thing that sort of surprised me, is that the new mm55 hasn't headed over to the UG. I mean, he could just go in there and talk about what he's having for lunch or how long his work day seems - and those unaware probably wouldn't think twice. It would be so easy to just drop in and pick up in the middle of a conversation. Now that it's a full-on chat thread, he would just have to pick someone to quote and seamlessly blend in. When you first said you were selling your account - I thought for sure that's what the buyer would do.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol

okay budday!

I already have them and have been mass distributing them.

Invalid link, lawd. Yes, he should.

Truth bro

Thanks 4G

Uhhh yeah I don't think this title is gonna work for me anymore. Might just make it easy and make a new journal.

Oh lawd, lol @ jerseyshorebrah's response.

nah just leave him be, unless he offends you in some way like I used to :}

Your jimmies are all rustled bro.

Settle your jimmies, I did and it's the truth. This is my name now.

I usually go pinkies or ring fingers on the power rings. On my heavy compounds I usually rest around 3 min.

and yeah....Idunnolol.
    Mind = esploded, brah
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guest View Post
    The thing that sort of surprised me, is that the new mm55 hasn't headed over to the UG. I mean, he could just go in there and talk about what he's having for lunch or how long his work day seems - and those unaware probably wouldn't think twice. It would be so easy to just drop in and pick up in the middle of a conversation. Now that it's a full-on chat thread, he would just have to pick someone to quote and seamlessly blend in. When you first said you were selling your account - I thought for sure that's what the buyer would do.
    lulz, yeah most likely. He's free to do with it what he wishes. It will be lulzy if I run across him in the misc. I should neg him for the lulz.

Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    Mind = esploded, brah

sup bro

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lulz, yeah most likely. He's free to do with it what he wishes. It will be lulzy if I run across him in the misc. I should neg him for the lulz.
    ...and this is the part where guest brings BOB to the realization that he will come out the loser in that sort of skirmish

:}
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

...and this is the part where guest brings BOB to the realization that he will come out the loser in that sort of skirmish

I've already won sweet guest.

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    l

sup bro
    Just being a beast, you know how that is.

Thought Id come read up because I've been slacking on my lurking and did the whole "hey, whats going on in this... OH LAWD"

~Blocky Waist Crew~

I've already won sweet guest.
    then you have...
    - Stephen Hawking

Just being a beast, you know how that is.

Thought Id come read up because I've been slacking on my lurking and did the whole "hey, whats going on in this... OH LAWD"
    lulz, I know how you do it. You hit a 600 DL yet?

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

sup bro
    that's badass ^^

tgif BOB!!

then you have...

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    that's badass ^^

tgif BOB!!

seriously, though I have to go into work for a bit tomorrow. Ugh.

lulz, I know how you do it. You hit a 600 DL yet?
    Nope, I tried 585 and just embarrassed myself

Pretty sure I was entering into an over trained state and the two weeks since then have been terrible. Taking some time off then heading right back at it.

Anything new going on with your training? You cutting or bulking this week?

~Blocky Waist Crew~

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have to go into work for a bit tomorrow. Ugh.

sux workin on saturday!

Nope, I tried 585 and just embarrassed myself

Pretty sure I was entering into an over trained state and the two weeks since then have been terrible. Taking some time off then heading right back at it.

Anything new going on with your training? You cutting or bulking this week?
    haha, I understand.

No not really, I'm cutting but just barely haha.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    [img]http://adriancrowe.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/crock-of-a-deal1.jpg?w=179&h=235[img]

sux workin on saturday!
    sure does, so busy though and I gotta get stuff done.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TGIFing
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    TGIFing
    Sup Fug?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This, all he have to do is post "Morning UG, 75F outside" and get at least a few replies. :}
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

This, all he have to do is post "Morning UG, 75F outside" and get at least 80 replies. :}
    fixed

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fixed
    LOL, I don't think there's that many left in that thread...lurkers on the other hand...

LOL, I don't think there's that many left in that thread...lurkers on the other hand...
    All things must pass.

....unless they fail

- Stephen Hawking

unaware of UG

make 'em say uhhhh

na na na?

It's been dead awhile...this is nothing new. Without even thinking about it I was posting less and less. Mainly when we got a mod influx (no hate on TP, Z, or Mraw cuz I like those guys). It was around that time where it became just another sea.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whats up who ever you are

just put together a PHAT routine I'm going to try and follow. How's things been man?

Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    whats up who ever you are

just put together a PHAT routine I'm going to try and follow. How's things been man?
    haha you know who I am.

nice I love PHAT, excellent theory on training with the mix of power and hypertrophy. Things have been great, just insanely busy. Work is nuts and I'm in a gauntlet of 4 weddings (3 of which we travel for), 1 engagement party down in DC, redoing the kitchen entirely, and various other weekend goodies. I can breath a sigh of relief in July lol.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    haha you know who I am.

nice I love PHAT, excellent theory on training with the mix of power and hypertrophy. Things have been great, just insanely busy. Work is nuts and I'm in a gauntlet of 4 weddings (3 of which we travel for), 1 engagement party down in DC, redoing the kitchen entirely, and various other weekend goodies. I can breath a sigh of relief in July lol.
    the new name is too funny man.

4 weddings! dam! You're a busy man lately. Good that things are great man.

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BabyOilBrah? I must have missed something lol.

jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BombDonald View Post
    BabyOilBrah? I must have missed something lol.
    Apparently you missed the most ridiculous transaction you've ever heard of haha
    Powerlifting Log - http://tinyurl.com/jshaw5

PR's - Gym / Meet
    Squat - 510 lbs / 200 kg (441 lbs)
    Bench - 315 lbs / 125 kg (275 lbs)
    Deadlift - 515 lbs / 217.5 kg (480 lbs)
    Press - 185 lbs

"Yes, if you squat wrong it fukcs things up. If you squat correctly, those same fukced-up things will unfukc themselves.� - Rip

()---() York Barbell Club #75 (Kg) ()---()

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Somebody say my name?
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Lifting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140309943

Big 3: 1150lbs under 170BW
    B: 310
    S: 345
    D: 495

Originally Posted by super_tactical View Post
    Somebody say my name?
    Stop lurking and start posting...

Closed Thread