Closed Thread
Page 250 of 274 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,500 of 8216
    EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    image not showing.

Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's the gift for Ramsey? Theon?

I just have a feeling Jon was brought back by other means...not by that ritual. Maybe the book will go into more detail.

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jagd24 View Post
    What's the gift for Ramsey? Theon?

I just have a feeling Jon was brought back by other means...not by that ritual. Maybe the book will go into more detail.
    Probably Rickon
    *No sig crew*

NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Such a good episode. Made up for the disappointing episode 1. Reminded me why it's one of the GOAT shows

So buzzed!

Tower of Joy next episode. How many years I;ve been waiting to see what the fuk happens here. Unbelievably excited

Originally Posted by Chairman7w View Post
    Dem feels... Great episode. Made up for that Dorne debacle. I teared up seeing Lianna!!! SRS

My favorite part tho, was the preview for next week! "No," Ned said sadly, "Now it ends."
    Me as well. A lot of tragic arcs in this series and despite the uncertainty around what actually happened with her, the way all the POV's throughout the book and show talk about her always hit me in the feels. Great to actually finally see her. Hnnnng'd hard as soon as I realised there it was a flashback.

This episode has got me very excited for the rest of the season.

Random but on Hodor. Is it ever explained in the books why he doesn;t talk? Can;t remember. Wondering if he has any significance or knows something, as from the flashback it looked like he was a friend of Lyanna's
    Last edited by NasStan; 05-02-2016 at 05:46 AM.

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My own theory is that they added Hodor's origins to the flashback scenes because show Hodor is a fan favourite, so it would be nice to do some extra scenes on him. Same with Bronn basically, giving him more screentime for the same reason.

Also super fuking excited for next week
    *No sig crew*

BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NasStan View Post
    Such a good episode. Made up for the disappointing episode 1. Reminded me why it's one of the GOAT shows

So buzzed!

Tower of Joy next episode. How many years I;ve been waiting to see what the fuk happens here. Unbelievably excited

Me as well. A lot of tragic arcs in this series and despite the uncertainty around what actually happened with her, the way all the POV's throughout the book and show talk about her always hit me in the feels. Great to actually finally see her. Hnnnng'd hard as soon as I realised there it was a flashback.

This episode has got me very excited for the rest of the season.

Random but on Hodor. Is it ever explained in the books why he doesn;t talk? Can;t remember. Wondering if he has any significance or knows something, as from the flashback it looked like he was a friend of Lyanna's
    think it says he got kicked in the head by a horse, makes sense considering he's a stable boy

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chelbull View Post
    makes sense but i don't want the show to lose another alpha male character. there's way too many females in lead roles now and its starting to affect the quality. no sexist but its true... the show is set in a time were it's kinda difficult to picture strong women actually playing huge roles like the show is trying to pass off. yeah daenerys sure, she has dragons so i can rock with that. but what's stopping anybody from hate****ing sansa in her sleep and slitting her throat right after??
    lol no. christ the misc is worse than the sjw's they decry sometimes.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MichielN View Post
    My own theory is that they added Hodor's origins to the flashback scenes because show Hodor is a fan favourite, so it would be nice to do some extra scenes on him. Same with Bronn basically, giving him more screentime for the same reason.

Also super fuking excited for next week
    no way, the reason he looses his ability to speak is going to be a factor somehow. he either witnesses something that break his mind, or he gets injured in a bad way.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome episode. All the $hit we predicted (Edd coming back with Tormund, Wun Wun and the other wildlings, Melisandre resurrecting Jon, Ramsey killing Roose+fat Walda etc ) got confirmed AND no $hitty sand snakes BS this time.

Originally Posted by MA5Bergey View Post
    Littlefinger's gonna get got by Sansa and not in the way he imagined.
    This. Remember the ghost of high heart prophecy where she sees a maid slaying a giant in a castle of snow...maid = sansa, giant = littlefinger (house baelish sigil is the titan of braavos which is pretty gigantic), castle of snow=winterfell. Of course everyone thinks it's just a foreshadowing of the scene where Sansa and Robert Arryn are playing but IMO there's something more to it. Sansa killing Littlefinger in Winterfell is a pretty good bet.

Originally Posted by Drufeus View Post
    So Jon = Azor Ahai? Amazing episode
    Looks that way. Although how does that fit into the being born amidst salt and smoke/awakening stone dragons? Only smoke there was from his beard trimmings getting burnt lol

Originally Posted by perfectday View Post
    Yup sounds like a real nice disneylike ending.. Where the real world ending would have Sansa dead.

The princess was tricked by the evil conniving adviser and then outsmarted him and won.
    I don't think Sansa will kill Littlefinger by trickery and Littlefinger's death will be simple and underwhelming/anticlimactic. His one weakness (his creepy projection-crush on Sansa because he couldn't get Cat so he gets something that looks similar) will probably be his undoing and he'll go full-retard. Maybe he'll try to rape Sansa and she'll knife the $hit out of him. Extra poetic justice points if she kills him with that Valyrian steel dagger he owns.
    Last edited by Ronceiro; 05-02-2016 at 03:49 PM.
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MichielN View Post
    Fuuuaaark i have a godlike erection right now

EDIT:

''Now it begins.'' ''Now it ends.''

yup my dick just exploded
    I AM NOT WINTER BUT I AM COMING

So from the preview there are a few interesting things:

-House Umber is supporting Ramsay. Rickon and Osha were heading to Last Hearth, so the Smalljon's gift for Ramsay is probably Rickon. I'm interested to see how they explain the Umbers supporting the Boltons, especially since Greatjon was NOT at the red wedding.

-Jon Snow's back routine

-Arya is basically becoming the One/Neo fighting the waife despite being blind

-Dany enters Vaes Dothrak. This looks like the scene from the trailers where Drogon flies overhead. Ep 3 will probably include that scene of the Dosh Khaleen stripping her down where it looked like they were going to try to brand her. I'm hoping they try and she just doesn't burn, they bertstare her, and then Drogon shows up and burns down their tent and Dany walks out unharmed. We could see the wildlings bow down to Jon and the Dothraki bow down to Dany in the same episode

-TOWER OF JOY HNNNNGGG! Looks like Arthur Dayne starts out with two swords rather than using Dawn (despite the fact that they've specifically mentioned the Sword of the Morning in the show). It's also only 2 kingsguard vs 6 northmen for some reason. I hope they at least preserve the rest of the book dialogue. Also interesting that it confirms the season 6 trailer mirrored the 6 northerners for some reason.

Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    Looks that way. Although how does that fit into the being born amidst salt and smoke/awakening stone dragons? Only smoke there was from his beard trimmings getting burnt lol
    That's only mentioned in the books, not the show. The books mention tears (salt), his wounds smoking, etc. Jon could be the actual dragon who gets awoken.

Edit: wait, Melisandre definitely does mention salt and smoke in the show. I guess his hair smoked, no idea where the salt comes from. I don't remember if the show mentioned the rest of the prophecy with the burning star and waking dragons from stone and whatnot.
    Last edited by MattyMiscer; 05-03-2016 at 06:25 AM.
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Reborn through the skills of a priest of the Red God and the machinations of a smuggler?

TBH i've always been hoping it was going to be Theon but it's just as likely to be anyone... The Hound was reborn at the Blackwater as well.

Hodor might be interesting, hopefully he was damaged in some meaningful way.

inb4 Hodor was Lyanna's groom and took a brick to the head @ the tower so he's unable to tell anyone about the baby Ned carried out of there or that Artur Dayne is still alive and in exile in the marshes with Howland Reed....

edit: no spear @ the tower? How can they cut Howland Reed?
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great episode. Moved every storyline up finally.
    Order Will Be Restored

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Das it mane. Mirin' your hardcore theorizing.

Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post

I'm hoping they try and she just doesn't burn, they bertstare her, and then Drogon shows up and burns down their tent and Dany walks out unharmed. We could see the wildlings bow down to Jon and the Dothraki bow down to Dany in the same episode
    - US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DatPass View Post
    edit: no spear @ the tower? How can they cut Howland Reed?

How can they slap???

I thought Howland used blowdarts like the frogs they are in their moving swamp castle of piss and prosperity

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    no way, the reason he looses his ability to speak is going to be a factor somehow. he either witnesses something that break his mind, or he gets injured in a bad way.
    Maybe he was at Winterfel in the stables and overheard a conversation Ned had with Howland after returning with the Baby after the war. Like Ned and Howland discussed they would never tell anyone. Then they turn around and Willis is standing there with a saddle in his hand or something, with a look that says, "Uuhh, I shouldn't have heard that, should I?"

Then Howland bonks him over the head with Dawn, and he goes full retard. Problem solved.
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew

Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    is the theory that Tyrion is a Targaryen more plausible after todays ep?

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe he was at Winterfel in the stables and overheard a conversation Ned had with Howland after returning with the Baby after the war. Like Ned and Howland discussed they would never tell anyone. Then they turn around and Willis is standing there with a saddle in his hand or something, with a look that says, "Uuhh, I shouldn't have heard that, should I?"

Then Howland bonks him over the head with Dawn, and he goes full retard. Problem solved.
    Why would Howland have Dawn?

There is a good theory about something happening to young Hodor in the Winterfell crypts. If he suddenly became a tard they could have plausibly just assumed he was kicked by a horse since he worked in the stables.

Originally Posted by Iamamanbrah View Post
    is the theory that Tyrion is a Targaryen more plausible after todays ep?
    I don't think so. Quentyn was part Targ but the dragons still rekt him in the books.

i think in the book they just say he was kicked in the head by a horse, but most likely something to do with him saving the stark boys i think. since they all grew up together it looks like.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

i think in the book they just say he was kicked in the head by a horse, but most likely something to do with him saving the stark boys i think. since they all grew up together it looks like.
    I couldn't find anything on the wiki saying he was kicked by a horse. I think everyone just kind of assumes that since he was a stable boy.

Also, you might be thinking of the cousin that Jaime and Tyrion mentioned in the show. Forget his name, but he was kicked by a horse and then sat around all day crushing beetles.

I don't think Sansa will kill Littlefinger by trickery. Littlefinger's death will be simple and underwhelming/anticlimactic. His one weakness (his creepy projection-crush on Sansa because he couldn't get Cat so he gets something that looks similar) will probably be his undoing and he'll go full-retard. Maybe he'll try to rape Sansa and she'll knife the $hit out of him. Extra poetic justice points if she kills him with that Valyrian steel dagger he owns.
    I think it will end up being Sansa outsmarting him just like he's done throughout the series. His downfall won't be his crush on Sansa, it will be that he taught her how to play the game.

Or, you know, D&D could just continue the whole feminism agenda and have one of the whores from his brothel kill him out of nowhere.

Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nnear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It was good to see Euron introduced. Also the Jon reveal is gonna be hype (next ep?). Still pretty mad about how they butchered Dorne but a much better episode then the first one. Euron's appearance makes me wonder if they will have Aegon after all. I'm sure he plays an important role in the books so it will be interesting to see how that goes.

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by Nnear View Post
    It was good to see Euron introduced. Also the Jon reveal is gonna be hype (next ep?). Still pretty mad about how they butchered Dorne but a much better episode then the first one. Euron's appearance makes me wonder if they will have Aegon after all. I'm sure he plays an important role in the books so it will be interesting to see how that goes.
    Nah, show isn't going to do Aegon. It would be too out-of-leftfield. Also, they've already shown Varys is actively supporting Danaerys, plus they've killed off the Martells.

Based on the trailers, look to have Euron sending Yara to Mereen. The trailers show her lez out with a slave from Volantis, so she's probably gonna sail into Mereen and provide Dany (and her new Dothraki army) a fleet to head to Westeros with.

EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just saw something on the asoiaf reddit that I had forgotten about - Ian McShane said in an interview his character "brings someone back" to the show this season who we thought was dead. He straight up said it "could be Jon Snow or the Hound."

We know he's not bringing Jon Snow back...

Last edited by MattyMiscer; 05-02-2016 at 01:52 PM.

moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The hound didn't croak in our vision in the books nor on screen. We all know by now that if we don't see it, it didn't happen.

Unless you are Stannis, apparently.

(I was just bein' silly)

Why would Howland have Dawn?
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just saw something on the asoiaf reddit that I had forgotten about - Ian McShane said in an interview his character "brings someone back" to the show this season who we thought was dead. He straight up said it "could be Jon Snow or the Hound."

We know he's not bringing Jon Snow back...

Probably red herrings, right? I mean it's supposed to be Lady Stoneheart, right?
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

Would absolutely fukking explode if they brought her in... I've heard nothing but NO IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN so it would freak me out.

Probably red herrings, right? I mean it's supposed to be Lady Stoneheart, right?
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew

Closed Thread