UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What is the best way to start learning how to clean up one's diet?

I've gotten my "feet wet" with bodybuilding for almost a month now, but I want to take it up a notch and try to incorporate a healthy diet. What is the best way to start this without feeling ridiculously overwhelmed?

I've never been a person to keep track of what I eat or count calories. I really just eat what I want and think little of it, though I try to eat somewhat good here and there. I never have, don't and never will do drugs, smoke or drink alcohol, so that should help.

I want advice for a newbie. I'm bad with figuring out how I can incorporate it for every juncture in the day and I think I might have trouble staying motivated to eat healthier foods that might taste a little less enjoyable.

I'm just going for the basic "gain muscle, lose fat" type body. I have low fat already at about 125ish lbs at 5'5''. Really want to burn belly fat and work the ab muscles to get a stronger core and more of a six pack look, while also gaining muscle/losing fat everywhere else too. So yeah, just any ideas would be nice. Thanks.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UltimateAeroSSC View Post
    I've gotten my "feet wet" with bodybuilding for almost a month now, but I want to take it up a notch and try to incorporate a healthy diet. What is the best way to start this without feeling ridiculously overwhelmed?

I've never been a person to keep track of what I eat or count calories. I really just eat what I want and think little of it, though I try to eat somewhat good here and there. I never have, don't and never will do drugs, smoke or drink alcohol, so that should help.

I want advice for a newbie. I'm bad with figuring out how I can incorporate it for every juncture in the day and I think I might have trouble staying motivated to eat healthier foods that might taste a little less enjoyable.

I'm just going for the basic "gain muscle, lose fat" type body. I have low fat already at about 125ish lbs at 5'5''. Really want to burn belly fat and work the ab muscles to get a stronger core and more of a six pack look, while also gaining muscle/losing fat everywhere else too. So yeah, just any ideas would be nice. Thanks.
    inb4 IIFYM

tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    chicken breasts and brown rice x 5 a day.

EatLiftPray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The best way to start would be to read all the stickies above your thread. THOROUGHLY. Just take a couple hours to read them and I promise you won't have any regrets. All your questions will also be answered that you've asked here.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tonytoo View Post
    chicken breasts and brown rice x 5 a day.
    That's not PSMF bro

tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    he said how to "start" learning how to clean up his diet - not put himself through diet torture, lol.

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    That's not PSMF bro
    I lol'd
    Just a weight lifter

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm guessing after one month of bodybuilding you have very little lean mass to cut down to and probably need to bulk. I would need to see a pic.

Anyway, read the stickies on how to calculate your needs based on your goals.

big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're just starting to get into this lifestyle, I would start by cutting out food that are not filling/neccesary/high in protein (ex. chips, cookies cake, candy). Then you can slowly start adding in good sources of protein and carbs. GL

mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just take it one step at a time, make small changes you can stick with. No need to try and change everything at once, usually just ends up in failure. Cut out things you can live without and try to increase how much fruit/vegetables you eat. When I was in college I drank 2-3 liters of soda on a daily basis and ate fast food, Chinese Food and pizza a lot. One of the first things I did was cut out soda. I also try and cook as much of my own food as possible. I find it makes it easier, you can still eat things you like and make substitutions to fit your goals. Learning how to interpret the nutritional data and ingredient lists is important too.

Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I watch a lot of The Biggest Loser and they basically tell you if you eat at Subway every day that you'll lose weight. It's because of the clean bread and proteins.

So I would start there... do you see how small those people get?

Proof.
    I achieve nutritional fortitude by a method which shall not be named, lest the peasants learn to read.