You guys have given me some great advice on a workout routine as I am new to fitness and weight lifting...but I am also finding it extremely difficult to find a nutrition plan to match my goals.
I am wheat/gluten and lactose intolerant and generally pretty food sensitive. I have been reading through the diet and nutrition threads but most of the base foods I can't eat (ex: oats, eggs/egg whites, beef). Any suggestions to what I should/could be adding in?
Here is a sample of my daily eating don't laugh lol...
- lactose free yogurt cup
- gluten free corn flakes with lactose free milk and blueberries on top
- orange juice
- gluten free bread with cold cuts (always chicken or turkey)
- carrot sticks
- fruit (1 or 2 strawberries or a handful of grapes)
- glass of lactose free chocolate milk
- brown rice
- chicken breast
- steamed broccoli
- lactose free ice cream with fruit
- half an apple
- smart pop popcorn
Should I try and get some gluten free, lactose free whey protein? Does that even exist?! lol.