Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why does my stomach get bigger when I do abdominal exercises?

Im not in very good shape, used to be 240lbs, now Im 190lbs, I've never really done ab exercises seriously, mostly like...rarely ever. I did notice that when I was around 220lbs and just yesterday that I did some abs as well my stomach is bigger the next day (ya know, the part where your 6 pac is supposed to be) but It doesn't look bigger as in muscular, but more as in round shape.

It always happens when my abs are sore, it has kind of a bloated look

Any explanations?

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Merc009 View Post
    Im not in very good shape, used to be 240lbs, now Im 190lbs, I've never really done ab exercises seriously, mostly like...rarely ever. I did notice that when I was around 220lbs and just yesterday that I did some abs as well my stomach is bigger the next day (ya know, the part where your 6 pac is supposed to be) but It doesn't look bigger as in muscular, but more as in round shape.

It always happens when my abs are sore, it has kind of a bloated look

Any explanations?
    That means you have to much fat covering them up. I’m 300 pounds, and I do abs 3 times a week. My stomach is always like that, so I feel your pain. It just means you need to lose weight in that area. I like that for me though, I actually try and do that and gain weight at the same time. Because the bigger I am in that area, the less distance I have to travel for bench. I’m a bench presser, so I like it. haha
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xBONExCROWNx View Post
    That means you have to much fat covering them up. I’m 300 pounds, and I do abs 3 times a week. My stomach is always like that, so I feel your pain. It just means you need to lose weight in that area. I like that for me though, I actually try and do that and gain weight at the same time. Because the bigger I am in that area, the less distance I have to travel for bench. I’m a bench presser, so I like it. haha
    300 lbs but strong as ****, just cut while maintaing strength and you will look like an animal..

And for OP blood fills your abdominals, aka "they're pumped". You will find it hard to flex them the next day or two.
    --BuLKinG--

Current stack:
    Source Natural's Life Force
    NOW Ultra Omega-3
    Controlled Lab's Green Magnitude (Electric Lemonade)
    Controlled Lab's White Flood (Electric Lemonade)

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by danmanxx View Post
    300 lbs but strong as ****, just cut while maintaing strength and you will look like an animal..

And for OP blood fills your abdominals, aka "they're pumped". You will find it hard to flex them the next day or two.
    i dont want to cut! i want to be 330 again! hahaha
    thats where i was, then i had to have surgery, and lost down to 275. now im trying to get back to 330 again.
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk