Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Front flexed

Back flexed upper

Side relaxed

These pictures were from a small contest so I figured I would post to see if there was any 1 month progress so far. In b4 airplanes. Weight has gone up 3lbs in this time frame so far.
    *** New Jersey Crew 732 ***

Lions*Tigers*Lakers*Spartans

bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Day 28

Lower body hypertrophy

Squats
    155*8

Hack Squats
    90*8

Leg extensions
    100*14

Hamstring curls
    110*12

Seated Calf extensions
    70*8

Decline bench sit-ups weighted
    10*10

Weighted Crunch Machine
    50*12

Workout Notes: Increased on squats again which I was happy about. Gym wasn't crowded at all so this was a very fast workout. The best pump in this workout seems to always be in my quads and calves. Increased on everything in this workout substantially.

Day 29

Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

Bent over rows
    135*8

Weighted Pull-ups
    2 sets to failure

Seated cable rows
    140*6

Barbell Shrugs
    135*20

Close-grip lat pulldowns w/ palm towards me
    120*12

Seated Dumbbell Military Press
    50's*10

Standing Barbell Military Press
    60*16

Bent over lateral raises
    15*15

Workout Notes: Excellent workout haven't done this one in a bit due to conflicts in my workout schedule. Very solid increases on everything. My Legs are still very sore from yesterday. Two of my friends just joined my gym so I will be training them as well now.

Day 30

Upper body power

Incline Dumbbell Press
    70's*6

Weighted Dips
    55*8

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    55's*8

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    110*18 all other barbells were in use

Weighted Pull-Ups
    2 sets to failure using much wider grip

Dumbbell Shrugs
    80's*12

Barbell curls
    70*10

Tricep V-bar Pulldowns
    87.5*5

Workout Notes: Not as good of a workout as I wished to have since I had to go early at noon since the gym closed at 1pm cause of 4th of July. Tried to increase on what I could but everything was held pretty constant and the gym was really packed as well so it was hard to get a barbell for some exercises. I did increase on tricep pulldowns at least despite having a headache. I will normally go around 8pm so this doesn't happen, today was an exception due to the holiday.

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those are some pretty gnarly before and after pics man, you should be proud

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    Those are some pretty gnarly before and after pics man, you should be proud
    Thanks, I'll maybe take more at the end of the log around late july or early august to compare.

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by Purplekoolaid View Post

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your making solid progress from those pictures. What would you say your favorite aspect of Pump-Bol is?

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    Your making solid progress from those pictures. What would you say your favorite aspect of Pump-Bol is?
    I agree...progress is definitely seen.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    I agree...progress is definitely seen.
    Thanks you two, I really was able to push myself in the gym so I was very satisfied with the results. Favorite aspect of Pump-bol would have to be the results I got so far. Also in the gym I felt as if I was able to do more weight and did not fatigue as fast as I normally would without the use of Pump-Bol. I also enjoyed having tremendous pumps, which I noticed the most in smaller muscle groups such as calves, biceps, triceps but I even felt the pump in my quads a lot as well. I also was glad I could use a preworkout in the gym without the use of stimulants in it since I did not have good reactions to some of them.
    Last edited by bluekoolaid; 07-05-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Day 31

Lower body power

Deadlifts
    255*5

Hack Squats
    140*8

Leg extensions
    175*8

Hamstring curls
    120*8

Seated Calf extensions
    90*9

Decline bench sit-ups weight behind head
    10*12

Weighted Crunch Machine
    70*14

Workout Notes: Did lower weight deadlifts to really work on my form and did a drop set of 205lbs right after. Legs were having a really nice pump especially in quads. Increased a lot on all leg exercises and ab ones as well. I will slowly be working up to 315*5 on deadlift but until them I'm taking it slow and keeping my form in check. Great workout though overall.

squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

old muscle trying to stay young with juggernaut

Originally Posted by bluekoolaid View Post

Day 27

Chest and Arms hypertrophy

Incline Dumbbell Press
    60's*14

Incline Dumbbell flyes
    30's*8

Weighted Dips
    25*8

Dumbbell Concentration curls
    25's*8

Curls on Incline Bench
    10's*18

Workout Notes: Had to do this workout earlier in the day since today is very busy so I had to shorten it a bit but it will be the same length next time. Triceps and biceps were really shot after this workout. I also used dropsets on all of these exercises which made me feel more fatigued than normal. I will be posting progress pictures later today.

looking good man remeber its not how much u lift but how u lift the weight
    old muscle trying to stay young with juggernaut

Originally Posted by squirty150 View Post
    looking good man remeber its not how much u lift but how u lift the weight
    Thanks bro, and yeah there was no log today since I had to let my injury heal. My eyebrow split open during basketball so couldn't do a workout today but will resume tomorrow at 8.

Day 32

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    135*15 New PR!!!

Incline Dumbbell Press
    60's*10

High Cable Crossovers
    20's*18

Incline Dumbbell flyes
    25's*12

Weighted Dips
    35*10

Hammer Curls
    30's*7

25's*10

Curls on Incline Bench
    15's*10

Workout Notes: Changed up the workout since I could now be spotted for Flat Bench press. Before this my PR was 135*6 or 7 and that was at least 4 months ago. Since I usually never have a spotter I have been using dumbbells. I looked on a one rep max calculator and 135*15 came out to 221lbs! I am very happy now as I thought today I could only do like 135*6 but I just kept going. Pump in my biceps and Triceps was very nice and changed up the workout so I will most likely keep it like this. Also my eyebrow stayed intact so it was good I could finish my workout.

Day 33

Lower body hypertrophy

Squats
    155*11 NEW PR!

Decline bench sit-ups weighted
    10*10

Weighted Crunch Machine
    60*12

Workout Notes:Surpassed m old PR of 210lbs in the school year by 5lbs today 155*11 is apprx 215lbs. Had to shorten the workout since I had to go early and go to my cousins wedding reception. I think my squat is weaker than my bench due to me missing a year of leg training with beginner gains. I increased on squat and crunch machine so I was happy. I also added in a dropset on squats and that was really hard.

Day 34

Upper body power

Incline Dumbbell Press
    70's*9 NEW PR

Weighted Dips
    55*8

60's*7 NEW PR!

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    135*8

Weighted Pull-Ups
    2 sets to failure 10lbs attached

Dumbbell Shrugs
    80's*15

Barbell curls
    80*8 NEW PR!

Tricep V-bar Pulldowns
    95*3

Workout Notes: Excellent workout got 70s up really easily for incline press and added 2 more reps to my last PR then finally increased on shoulder press cause I was stuck at 55*8 for so long and moved up to 60's. Also set a new barbell curl PR and I can now do the whole weight stack for Tricep pulldowns so may need to start using the rope to make it harder. Increased a lot or stayed the same on everything.

Here's some music today for my DBZ brahs out there

Day 35

Lower body power

Squats
    155*12 New PR!

Hack Squats
    140*10

Leg extensions
    190*6

Hamstring curls
    110*8

Seated Calf extensions
    90*10

10*8

Weighted Crunch Machine
    80*10

Workout Notes: Lower back was hurting after deadlifts so took a break from them this week and worked on squats. I am trying less weight and really working on my form. I always seem to do less on ab exercises on squat day I think this is cause you use your core more on squats than on deadlifts. Put up a new PR on squat and other big numbers as well. Also did some leg lifts as a cooldown after this workout.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep them PR's coming, always good to hear!
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any more updates for us? The log is great, lets hope you continue it.

Any more updates for us? The log is great, lets hope you continue it.
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Keep them PR's coming, always good to hear!
    Thanks Bros. I will be doing this log till the end of July I just hope it turns out well.

Day 36

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    155*7

Incline Dumbbell Press
    60's*10

High Cable Crossovers
    25's*12

Incline Dumbbell flyes
    25's*15

Weighted Dips
    45*8

Hammer Curls
    35's*6

25's*11

Curls on Incline Bench
    15's*11

Workout Notes: Added more weight on bench to make it harder to stay in the 6-12 rep range. Increased on everything. Felt very good doing all chest exercises arms felt very stable and strong. For biceps arm felt like skin was tearing at the end from how much blood was filling my bicep. Very good workout. Will update again tomorrow.

Day 37

Bent over rows
    135*9

Weighted Pull-ups
    2 sets to failure

Seated cable rows
    140*7

Barbell Shrugs
    155*16

140*8

55's*10

Bent over rear delt raises Seated
    10*15

Seated Barbell Military Press Behind the Head
    60*15

Workout Notes: Great workout increased a lot on shoulder exercises especially. had to do pull ups first since guy was using barbell in cage so was not able to increase on bent over rows as much as I would have liked. Added in behind the neck barbell press to target rear delt more since my front ones are really big already. Nice tip from a fellow logger and it seemed to hit those areas harder.

Day 38

Upper body power

Incline Dumbbell Press
    70's*10 NEW PR + dropset

Weighted Dips
    55*9

60's*6

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    110*12 + Dropset

7.5's*16

Dumbbell Shrugs
    80's*16

Barbell curls
    80*9 NEW PR!

Tricep V-bar Pulldowns
    95*3

Workout Notes: Great workout did 2 dropsets in here too. Set a new PR on incline Dumbbell Press and Barbell curls. 10s were in use for bent over rear delt raises so I used 7.5's and same case for bent over rows cage was in use for too long. Gym was packed and was 95 outside in Michigan. Increased on everything or stayed the same. Only Decrease was on Shoulder press and I believe that is because I did a dropset that killed my triceps on incline bench.

Originally Posted by bluekoolaid View Post
    Thanks Bros. I will be doing this log till the end of July I just hope it turns out well.
    Solid, I'll be following until your done!

Skin tearing pumps is no joke, I love Pump-Bol.

Solid, I'll be following until your done!

Skin tearing pumps is no joke, I love Pump-Bol.
    Yeah I've really enjoyed this product so far its sad however I'm starting to run low. Glad to have you following along too.

Day 39

Lower body power

Squats
    160*11 New PR

Hack Squats
    150*8

Leg extensions
    190*7

Hamstring curls
    110*9

Seated Calf extensions
    90*12

10*9

Weighted Crunch Machine
    80*11

Workout Notes: Actually forgot to use a belt while squatting but lower back felt fine I think this correlates with taking it easy on dealifts. I increased on everything. For a cooldown I did hanging leg raises for abs so that was good. Really intense workout but still a heat wave in the gym.

Music for those following

Day 40

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    155*8

Incline Dumbbell Press
    60's*12

High Cable Crossovers
    25's*14

Incline Dumbbell flyes
    30's*12

Weighted Dips
    45*10

Hammer Curls
    35's*6

25's*12

Curls on Incline Bench
    17.5's*10

Workout Notes: Very good workout increased on everything I'm thinking of starting this one time with dips to see how many I can max with or maybe I will do that on Monday. Excellent pump in triceps and biceps.

Day 41

Bent over rows
    135*12 NEW PR!!!

Weighted Pull-ups
    3 sets to failure

Seated cable rows
    120*12

Barbell Shrugs
    185*14

140*9

55's*11

10's*16

Seated Barbell Military Press Behind the Head
    70*8

Workout Notes: Great improvement on barbell shrugs and bent over rows PR in this Workout. Increased on everything except seated cable rows cause I was really working on form for that one so I dropped the weight. There wasn't a 130lbs so had to go to 120lbs. Did another set of pull ups too compared to what I normally do.

Registered User Botswanabrother's Avatar
    Botswanabrother has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Botswanabrother has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice thread brah