Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bluekoolaid View Post
    Thanks, Yeah it seems to be working for me so I will keep with it then. I wasn't sure if what I was doing, in regard to breathing was proper for deadlifts.

Also After this week's day 15 entry I will take a one week break and continue logging once the rest week is over. After this week this will be my 5th week in a row working out and plus work is going to be busy that week as well. I will resume logging on the following Monday.
    Wow, 1 week no training? You cant get 3 45 minute sessions in?
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Day 13

Chest and Arms hypertrophy

Flat Dumbbell Press
    50's*3

Incline Dumbbell Press
    40's*10

Chest Press Machine
    100*12

Incline Dumbbell flyes
    15's*20

Preacher curls w/ barbell
    40*10

Dumbbell Concentration curls
    15's*15

Spider Curls
    20*20

Weighted Dips
    10*12

Workout Notes: Decided to switch this day with back and shoulders hypertrophy since chest is one of my weak points and I was not having enough rest in between. I noticed what seem to be stretch marks right above my armpit area on both sides. I believe this is from me going down on dips. Good workout and very nice pump in triceps and chest especially on chest machine.

*** New Jersey Crew 732 ***

Lions*Tigers*Lakers*Spartans

bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Wow, 1 week no training? You cant get 3 45 minute sessions in?
    I might just do like a deload week actually using much lighter weights but I won't post that in the log. I have had some really nice increases though after coming back from one week of full rest.

Day 14

Lower body hypertrophy

Squats
    135*11

Hack Squats
    50*12

Leg extensions
    70*15

Hamstring curls
    80*12

Seated Calf extensions
    40*12

Decline bench sit-ups weighted
    35*12

Weighted Crunch Machine
    20*15

Workout Notes: was kinda tired before hand so napped for three hours before I went the gym. I seem to be really increasing on hamstring curls squats and calf raises. Gym wasn't very crowded so this was a decently fast workout with minimal downtime.

Day 15

Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

Bent over rows
    100*8

Weighted Pull-ups
    3 sets to failure

Seated cable rows
    100*8

Barbell Shrugs
    125*15

Close-grip lat pulldowns w/ palm towards me
    85*15

Seated Dumbbell Military Press
    40's*10

Standing Barbell Military Press
    50*12

Face Pulls
    27.5*12

Workout Notes: I am going to stick with doing this day after lower body hypertrophy day from now on. Shoulders felt very well rested for this workout and thus put up some nice increases. I added in Face pulls since my rear delts are lagging a little behind my anterior delts. I will update this log again in a week after my rest/deload week is over. I am going to do unweighted pull ups on this day too so I can do more.

Day 16

Lower body hypertrophy

Squats
    145*8

Hack Squats
    70*10

Leg extensions
    85*15

Hamstring curls
    90*8

Seated Calf extensions
    50*10

5*8

Weighted Crunch Machine
    30*12

Workout Notes: This was by far the best workout of the series I can already feel my legs starting to get sore. Huge pump in calves and quads. I was going to take a week off but could not wait any longer. During the week I didn't log I played basketball on two days and one day I did a shorter workout at home so it wasn't a complete rest but I am really excited for tomorrows workout since so many increases happened today. Also a girl I know joined my gym and wants to work out with me so I will now be taking on an apprentice for some of these workouts. One more thing I started out doing decline sit-ups having the weight on my upper chest now I moved the weight to the back of my head to make it more difficult.

KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any specific thoughts on Pump-bol? How are you currently dosing it?

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Any specific thoughts on Pump-bol? How are you currently dosing it?
    For Pump-bol I have been really liking it as I did not respond well to stim pre workout supplements such as jacked and superpump max. I think the added creatine, the nitrate and beta alanine in pump bol are the main ingredients that are helping me so far. Overall I would say it is doing its job and I am pleased with the results so far. For dosing I am doing 1 scoop 45 mins before my workout and that seems to be working great.If there is any other dosing you know of let me know. I also have a full bottle of Activate Xtreme and 70 pills of X-Factor advanced that I will be using starting in July. I just wanted this log to be accurate so far.
    Last edited by bluekoolaid; 06-11-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Day 17

Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

Bent over rows
    110*10

Weighted Pull-ups
    3 sets to failure

Seated cable rows
    120*8

Barbell Shrugs
    135*15

Close-grip lat pulldowns w/ palm towards me
    100*15

Seated Dumbbell Military Press
    45's*8

Standing Barbell Military Press
    50*15

Bent over lateral raises
    10's*12

Workout Notes: Increased on everything which was very exciting and had a little more down time in between sets since I was working in with someone and training them. Very pumped during this workout. Legs are very sore from yesterdays workout too. I added in post workout ten minutes on the treadmill today as well.

Last edited by bluekoolaid; 06-11-2011 at 11:45 AM.

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im subbed in, its nice looking log you got here bro.

Keep those pics up, I need something to show all the "haters" some quality data. No homo of course :P

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    Im subbed in, its nice looking log you got here bro.

Keep those pics up, I need something to show all the "haters" some quality data. No homo of course :P
    Thanks brah, I planned on putting some pictures up at the end of June/ early July

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks brah, I planned on putting some pictures up at the end of June/ early July
    works for me homie, Im going to do a full pannel of before and after taking the P/C-bol combo when my cuts finished. I think peoples jaws are going to drop seeing what this stuff really does and for how long

Day 18

Upper body power

Incline Dumbbell Press
    55's*12

Weighted Dips
    55*8 new PR

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    50's*8

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    135*9 new PR!!!

Weighted Pull-Ups
    2 sets to failure

Dumbbell Shrugs
    80's*10

Barbell curls
    80*4 new PR!

Tricep V-bar Pulldowns
    85*4

Workout Notes: I put up the biggest numbers I have ever done in Barbell curls, bent over rows and Dips. I think the rest I had really helped as these increases were insane. I did however not increase on shoulder press because my triceps were shot after dips. There was also someone behind me benching at one point and the barbell collapsed on him and he had no spotter luckily people rushed over there, I was very unaware cause I had my headphones in and was reading my workout but luckily he was OK.

Day 19

Lower body power

Deadlifts
    275*5 The hardest PR yet

Hack Squats
    115*10

Leg extensions
    130*10

Hamstring curls
    110*8

Seated Calf extensions
    85*6

Decline bench sit-ups weight behind head
    10*8

Weighted Crunch Machine
    50*10

Workout Notes: Had a very physically involved day at work so I slept for four hours after. I was worried going into this workout cause my forearms were still very sore from this morning. I did however put up the biggest deadlift I have ever done. I am so close to 3 plates now I can hardly wait. All other lifts increased too especially leg extensions. Genetically I believe my legs grow really fast due to russian/polish/german genetics. The best pump for this workout was in my quadriceps.

Day 20

Incline Dumbbell Press
    60's*10

Flat Dumbbell Press
    35's*12

Incline Dumbbell flyes
    20's*15

Chest Press Machine
    115*12

Preacher curls w/ barbell
    40*15

20's*12

Curls on Incline Bench
    10's*15

Weighted Dips
    20*12

Workout Notes: Switched up this workout a bit and liked it a lot. Put up a decent amount of weight on Incline Dumbbell Press. Arms were looking quite large in the gym. I slept ten hours last night which is the most I have slept in a while due to missing my nap during the day and playing basketball with my brahs. It is my roomate's birthday party on Friday so I will not be logging on Friday and possibly not Saturday I will resume on Monday.

Workout Notes: Switched up this workout a bit and liked it a lot. Put up a decent amount of weight on Incline Dumbbell Press. Arms were looking quite large in the gym. I slept ten hours last night which is the most I have slept in a while due to missing my nap during the day and playing basketball with my brahs. It is my roomate's birthday party on Friday so I will not be logging on Friday and possibly not Saturday I will resume on Monday.

[/center]

Have fun over the weekend, see ya next week!

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Day 21

Upper body power

Incline Dumbbell Press
    70's*6 New PR!1

Weighted Dips
    unweighted*22 belt was broken

55's*6

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    135*10 new PR!!!

Weighted Pull-Ups
    2 sets to failure unweighted

Dumbbell Shrugs
    90's*6

Barbell curls
    80*5 new PR!

Tricep V-bar Pulldowns
    87.5*3

Workout Notes: Came back from a long weekend at State. Had some nice numbers especially in incline press the most I ever attempted was 65's so this was good. The weighted belt in my gym broke but they are getting a new one soon so that was very upsetting. My gains have been really good so far in this workout program but I think they may be leveling off slightly. I am noticing my chest growing however and my shoulders especially and my back.

Day 22

Lower body power

Deadlifts
    285*3

Hack Squats
    120*8

Leg extensions
    145*8

Hamstring curls
    110*10

Seated Calf extensions
    90*6

10*9

Weighted Crunch Machine
    60*8

Workout Notes: Great Workout. Most weight I tried deadlifting ever. Will try for 285* 5 or 6 next week. Guy yelled at me who works at the gym for setting weight down after deadlifting cause it makes alot of noise. I even put mats down since this is like a older people gym/ break-dancing gym lol. That made me rage for the rest of my workout. I really miss powerhouse EL now because no one would ever say that and I have only seen 1 other guy deadlift here 315 x 6. Increased on everything, legs are definitely bigger and stronger.

Day 23

Incline Dumbbell Press
    60's*12

Flat Dumbbell Press
    40's*12

Incline Dumbbell flyes
    25's*15

Chest Press Machine
    120*10

Close Grip Curls w/ barbell
    40*16

20's*14

Curls on Incline Bench
    10's*16

Workout Notes: Very explosive workout. Preacher curls were really hurting my tricep for some reason it felt like pressure I tried to position better but it still hurt for some reason so I just ended up doing Close grip barbell curls instead. My Triceps and biceps were literally shot to **** at the end of this workout so I couldn't do dips even. I am going to add dips in front of all the bicep exercises next week, I believe this will work better. I also have never done 60x12 on incline bench so that was really nice.

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm subbed man.

I see you use a lot of variation in your routine, and not many repeat sets. Do you always train like that?

squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

old muscle trying to stay young with juggernaut

Day 23

Incline Dumbbell Press
    60's*12

Flat Dumbbell Press
    40's*12

Incline Dumbbell flyes
    25's*15

Chest Press Machine
    120*10

Close Grip Curls w/ barbell
    40*16

20's*14

Curls on Incline Bench
    10's*16

Workout Notes: Very explosive workout. Preacher curls were really hurting my tricep for some reason it felt like pressure I tried to position better but it still hurt for some reason so I just ended up doing Close grip barbell curls instead. My Triceps and biceps were literally shot to **** at the end of this workout so I couldn't do dips even. I am going to add dips in front of all the bicep exercises next week, I believe this will work better. I also have never done 60x12 on incline bench so that was really nice.

nice log like the workouts and diet plan come and checkout my log i hope u acheive ur goals
    remeber its not how much weight u lift but how u lift it come and checkout my log
    old muscle trying to stay young with juggernaut

Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    I'm subbed man.

I see you use a lot of variation in your routine, and not many repeat sets. Do you always train like that?
    Yeah I really like the variation in this workout routine. I seem to be having nice results so far. I do typically one or two warm up sets before each lift with much lighter weight to warm up the muscles and make sure my form is correct. Then on the final sets I take them all to failure and add weight accordingly to stay in the rep range. I just try to add 5-10lbs per week on all the lifts minimum and push for either that or 1-2 more reps. I started using a notecard in the gym to track myself so this made everything easier for me.

Originally Posted by squirty150 View Post
    nice log like the workouts and diet plan come and checkout my log i hope u acheive ur goals
    remeber its not how much weight u lift but how u lift it come and checkout my log
    Thanks brah, I will look at yours when I get home later tonight. Yeah I always try to lift as much with correct form in all my lifts otherwise if I have a last sloppy rep, where I have some breaks on form, then I don't count it.

Day 24

Lower body hypertrophy

Squats
    145*10

Hack Squats
    80*8

Leg extensions
    90*16

Hamstring curls
    100*12

Seated Calf extensions
    60*10

5*14

Weighted Crunch Machine
    40*15

Workout Notes: Did a decent amount on squats did 2 reps more so was happy and increased by ten pounds on pretty much everything. I am trying to get my diet more in check by centering my carbs around my workout and eating mostly proten and fat and trying to stay in the 3000 - 3200 calorie range per day. I never seem to be plateauing on legs so this is very good for me.

At a friends grad party all day today and will be going to a friends bar crawl in an hour so no time for gym today just a very busy weekend. I will update again on Monday.

Day 25

Upper body power

Incline Dumbbell Press
    70's*7 New PR!!!!

Weighted Dips
    60*7 NEW PR!!

55's*8 NEW PR!!!

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    145*5

Weighted Pull-Ups
    2 sets to failure using much wider grip

Dumbbell Shrugs
    90's*7

Barbell curls
    80*6 new PR!!

Tricep V-bar Pulldowns
    87.5*4

Workout Notes: Awesome workout I was worried with lowering my carbs that my PRs would be affected but as I set four new ones today, I am no longer worried. Before this played basketball for three hours and still went to the gym I was just glad I wasn't doing legs. My triceps in the gym looked pretty good and provided me with the pump I needed on the first three exercises. This is very good cause I can move onto 60's for shoulder press soon. All these PRs are the most weight I have ever done so this is proving to be a great summer. I am trying to do a wider grip on pull-ups to make my lats wider which is why I changed this up.

Awesome log...keep up the hard training

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Day 26

Lower body power

Deadlifts
    275*4

Hack Squats
    130*8

Leg extensions
    150*10

Hamstring curls
    115*7

Seated Calf extensions
    90*7

10*10

Weighted Crunch Machine
    60*12

Workout Notes: Very frustrating one rep decrease on deadlifts. I slept very poorly last night and I attribute this decrease to that. I am going to try and work my way up from 255 again to see if that was the problem however. Because of this I pushed myself extremely hard for the rest of the workout and increased a lot on everything. My weakest area is obv. my lower back for deadlifts, I'm gonna try to find any other additional exercises I can use to help with this problem.

Awesome log...keep up the hard training
    Thanks bro, I will be posting pictures on This Wednesday or Thursday to see any progress so far. I have noticed my strength and endurance have gone up since I started this workout routine in combination with pump-bol. Size-wise it seems my quads and back and shoulders have put on the most size and some in my chest as well. After I have posted these pictures I will be beginning a new stack, involving Pump-bol pre-workout in combination with 4 pills of X-Factor advanced and 4 pills of Activate Xtreme during the day. I will see how these results compare. As for now I have never been stronger than in this log so I am very pleased with my progress. Under this post will be my difference in starting numbers till now.

Difference in numbers so far

Incline Dumbbell Press
    65's*3 to 70's*7

Weighted Dips
    25*10 to 60*7

50's*6 to 55's*8

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    115*6 to 135*10

Weighted Pull-Ups
    I can do wider pull-ups now with +4 reps

Dumbbell Shrugs
    55's*10 to 90's*7

Barbell curls
    60*7 to 80*6

Tricep V-bar Pulldowns
    65*8 to 87.5*4

Deadlifts
    225*5 to 275*5

Hack Squats
    100*10 to 130*8

Leg extensions
    90*10 to 150*10

Hamstring curls
    100*6 to 115*7

Seated Calf extensions
    55*10 to 90*7

5*8 to 10*10

Weighted Crunch Machine
    40*10 to 60*12

Notes: These are all increases on strength during power days. I am not adding in the lifts on hypertrophy days because I normally do less weight on those days. From looking at this I seemed to have increased the most on dips, bent over rows and leg extensions, Hack squats, and Deadlifts. Weight has also increased from 159 to 162lbs in this time.

Last edited by bluekoolaid; 06-28-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Day 27

Incline Dumbbell Press
    60's*14

Incline Dumbbell flyes
    30's*8

Weighted Dips
    25*8

25's*8

Curls on Incline Bench
    10's*18

Workout Notes: Had to do this workout earlier in the day since today is very busy so I had to shorten it a bit but it will be the same length next time. Triceps and biceps were really shot after this workout. I also used dropsets on all of these exercises which made me feel more fatigued than normal. I will be posting progress pictures later today.