SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Exclamation 1st Meet, 1st place, State record, & Going to WABDL

So i decided to go to a pro meet to get some experience and i won lol. Won the junior division. Thoughts on my deadlift form???? (Yes I know it's different) O and can someone write me a blueprint on how i can be ben rice at Wabdl. It's in Feb 2015

http://www.youtube.com/user/JackCannonTBE Subscribe!!

MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SF_Tryouts View Post
    So i decided to go to a pro meet to get some experience and i won lol. Won the junior division. Thoughts on my deadlift form???? (Yes I know it's different) O and can someone write me a blueprint on how i can be ben rice at Wabdl. It's in Feb 2015

Sick deadlift form. Its like a basketball free throw. Helps align your mind and your body.

My tip: tell photographer to not turn camera sideways like a potato. It was good for first lift then next 2 were vertically not horizontal orientation.

SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MrMcgaw View Post
    Sick deadlift form. Its like a basketball free throw. Helps align your mind and your body.

My tip: tell photographer to not turn camera sideways like a potato. It was good for first lift then next 2 were vertically not horizontal orientation.
    lol it was those stupid iphones

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was this an actual sanctioned meet? Mo singlet?
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Was this an actual sanctioned meet? Mo singlet?
    Yeah EPF (Elite Powerlifting Federation) Requires singlet or short spandex

Do you have to increase your squat max to increase your deadlift max?

Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truebmxer01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not necessarily... I find that usually when one goes up so does the other but I think its different for everyone
    Bulking[X] Cutting[ ]
    Start weight at beginning of bulk in 12/1/13 :143

Gym PRs: 335/230/425 Gym Total: 990 bench TNG: 235
    Meet PRs: 325/203.9/413.4 total: 942.3lbs
    Front Squat: 185lbs
    OHP: 145lbs

Attending BYU-I in the fall for one semester.

The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that. - Arnold Schwarzenegger "the king"

Follow my workout log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160625661

I always rep back
    *LDS Crew*

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So i decided to go to a pro meet to get some experience and i won
    Wasn't much of a "pro meet" was it?
    ***Georgia Crew***

Originally Posted by SPFjudge View Post
    Wasn't much of a "pro meet" was it?
    o i wasn't in the pro meet i was in the trophy part. the pro meet was after the open division for the pros going for the money. Lots of world records was set.

Meet Name: Graves Fitness Bash for Cash
    Federation: EPFUS
    Date: July 12 2014
    End Date: July 12 2014
    Type Of Meet: BP,DL
    City: Lebanon
    State/Province: TN
    Director/Promoter: Harley and Denise Timbs
    Phone: 615-319-4345
    Email: Deniseballynne@yahoo.com
    Money Meet: Yes
    Additional Comments:

We will have open meet for trophy and pro meet for cash. Over $1200 PLUS half of every pro entry will go into cash pot and be split between raw bench, equipped bench, and deadlift.

Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    o i wasn't in the pro meet i was in the trophy part. the pro meet was after the open division for the pros going for the money. Lots of world records was set.
    Which world records? The EPF makes the SPF look like the USAPL from the videos I've seen.
    Best Sanctioned Lifts (USPA/USAPL):
    683w/452/507

Best Gym Lifts:
    675w/477.5/495

Originally Posted by Link815 View Post
    Which world records? The EPF makes the SPF look like the USAPL from the videos I've seen.
    I don't know much about the epf, spf, or usapl i'm new to the federation but during the pro part of the bench they was people doing between 700-800 raw for different records

Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha no one lifted between 700 and 800 pounds raw in bench. The world record is 722. Go to powerliftingwatch.com and check out some of the actual world records, read up on some feds, take a look around. You can find a list of meets from pretty much every fed in your area too. I'd recommend checking out some USAPL or USPA meets in your area.
    Best Sanctioned Lifts (USPA/USAPL):
    683w/452/507

Best Gym Lifts:
    675w/477.5/495

Haha no one lifted between 700 and 800 pounds raw in bench. The world record is 722. Go to powerliftingwatch.com and check out some of the actual world records, read up on some feds, take a look around. You can find a list of meets from pretty much every fed in your area too. I'd recommend checking out some USAPL or USPA meets in your area.
    o well idk maybe this is just a fake meet and all the benchers were pretending... all i know is i'm state champ and looking at the uspa and usapl i would still be the champ so what does it matter what fed it is. the only fed that someone would have me beat in is ipf.

http://www.goheavy.net/records/viewr...6-83fca587d891

o and here is that 760lb bench i don't know much about bench as my max is 185lbs.. Phone ran out of space but it's the guy with the red white and blue singlet

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is full of win.
    ***Georgia Crew***

Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    o well idk maybe this is just a fake meet and all the benchers were pretending... all i know is i'm state champ and looking at the uspa and usapl i would still be the champ so what does it matter what fed it is. the only fed that someone would have me beat in is ipf.

o and here is that 760lb bench i don't know much about bench as my max is 185lbs.. Phone ran out of space but it's the guy with the red white and blue singlet

Looks like the DL record @ 181 in the Juniors class in the USAPL is 644...but thats none of my business...

http://www.goheavy.net/records/viewr...5-65a33b338018
    "I used to fight the pain, but recently this became clear to me: pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness."- Henry Rollins

My strength training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159468331

October 25th Meet Goals @ 165lbs:
    Squat - 455 Raw w/wraps
    Bench - 275
    Deadlift - 500

Originally Posted by Justin.Martin View Post
    Looks like the DL record @ 181 in the Juniors class in the USAPL is 644...but thats none of my business...

http://www.goheavy.net/records/viewr...5-65a33b338018
    o fail lol i clicked the wrong thing i see it says teams now. I saw ben rice record and thought since it said none set for 181 i would be the winner. Ben rice lifts with a team? Didn't know that

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    185 bench and wants to beat ben rice. lol
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[youtube]aSpCEPFBmh4[youtube]
    u

fkn

wot

m8?

champ*
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthStrongSC

Main Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155303583

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko

scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scottyk31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe it's my phone, but that video is of a bunch of people standing around a bench press....
    Recent Meets
    1444 @ 275 usapl 12/13
    1465 @ 282 RPS. 5/14
    1504 @ 275 USPA. 7/14
    1526 @ 278 USAPL 3/15

IG: sawmillpower275
    Log: working with Wenning, road to raw Nats

not actually a goose goosefrabbas's Avatar
    goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is gold.

edit:

they was people doing between 700-800 raw for different records
    o well idk maybe this is just a fake meet and all the benchers were pretending...
    idk maybe this is just a fake news article and all the facts are fake... but

Georgia IronDawg Tim “T” Moon of Gainesville made it three wins in four weeks Saturday when he took the Equipped Benchpress title in the “Bash for Cash” put on by the Elite Powerlifting Federation.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/sect...rticle/102066/
    Last edited by goosefrabbas; 07-14-2014 at 11:10 PM.
    Meet: 440/248/485 = 1173@144 sp

My powerlifting log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135067661&page=39

notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP you trollin?
    congrats on your first meet regardless.
    529/380/650 (1560@293 raw)
    601/457/661 (1720@287 equipped)

Raw Gym Lifts: 540/380/635
    Equipped Gym Lifts: 605/500/660

**DallasMiscCrew**

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol it was those stupid iphones
    Pretty sure it's not the phones fault...

all i know is i'm state champ and looking at the uspa and usapl i would still be the champ
    As far as I know, no state does single-lift state champs in the USAPL
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50) JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50) JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50) JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50) JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50) JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50) JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50) JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50) JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50) JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50) JByrd1020life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am pretty sure he is pretty new to this, so I am sure he doesnt understand the differences in the styles (raw, equipped) yet.

Congrats on some solid deadlifts in your first meet.
    Best meet lifts: 1040squat, 705 bench, 730 deadlift
    Best total: 1040-680-730=2450
    Pro Total@308

Personalized Online training: onlythestrongllc@gmail.com

Sponsored by

http://usplabsdirect.com/

http://muscleandbrawn.com/

http://www.andersonpowerlifting.com/Default.asp

Program: http://www.powerrackmedia.com/

GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000) GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000) GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000) GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000) GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000) GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000) GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000) GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000) GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000) GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000) GourleyMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    As far as I know, no state does single-lift state champs in the USAPL
    Well hurray Pennsylvania!

untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not trying to hate, but world record doesnt mean **** unless its open alltime records :P
    Athletics > Aesthetics
    I guess its time to start training again.
    - No longer in a long term relationship crew because sloots gun sloot.
    - Finishing a degree at age 30 crew

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Nice pulls.

I understand you are new to this, but maybe try toning it down a bit. When you have no clue what you are talking about and are arrogant you just come off as stupid.
    Experience, not just theory