Closed Thread

Thread: Runescape

ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Runescape

Hey any of you guys play? What level are you?

Achieve great things. ForwardAgain's Avatar
    ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000) ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000) ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000) ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000) ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000) ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000) ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000) ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000) ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000) ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000) ForwardAgain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I first saw Bert for a mere hundredth of a second and I was gone. I fell through space and time, I was everything and I was nothing, I lived forever within a second. Every Miscer I had ever met, all those times I had clapped dem cheeks, that time I couldn’t open that tub of whey protein, I lived through my life again, every second of it through Bert's cold stare. One look into the eyes of Bert and time and space was history.

brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brbbaseballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    who the fuk plays runescape.... *******s
    hai ;)

ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilcrba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ForwardAgain View Post
    Yeah I used to play the game when I was younger. Now im bored and checked it out and looks like it is alot different.

LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOLjuice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    >implying i play runescape
    >implying im 12 years old
    >implying your not a man-child who needs to go out more

DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

who the fuk plays runescape.... *******s

>implying i play runescape
    >implying im 12 years old
    >implying your not a man-child who needs to go out more

Registered skinnyfat WeakAsPhuk's Avatar
    WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeakAsPhuk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Friend chat channel is bb misc brah, plenty of miscers there.