chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Nutrition awares me how to cook chicken on a George Foreman Grill(srs)

Sup brahs, as many of you will be aware I am an ex vege. I have been a vegetarian for 18 years and now in the aim of aesthetics have started eating meat. I have only ate it a few times so far and each time has been at a restaurant.

Today I received a parcel that I ordered and it was this bad boy:

I need your help on how to cook with it.. How long is it meant to be in it for, do I have to do anything to the chicken breast beforehand to prepare it, and how do I know if it's done? I know these probably sound retarded if not trolling questions for you to hear, but I honestly have no idea as I stated I haven't done this kind of thing before.

Before I get lots of hate for using a Foreman grill, the reasoning behind it is my family are still vegetarian and in respect for them I decided to get something so I wasn't cooking on the same appliances as them. Aware me MISC Thanks a lot!

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chillz View Post
    I need your help on how to cook with it.. How long is it meant to be in it for, do I have to do anything to the chicken breast beforehand to prepare it, and how do I know if it's done? I know these probably sound retarded if not trolling questions for you to hear, but I honestly have no idea as I stated I haven't done this kind of thing before.

Before I get lots of hate for using a Foreman grill, the reasoning behind it is my family are still vegetarian and in respect for them I decided to get something so I wasn't cooking on the same appliances as them. Aware me MISC Thanks a lot!
    How do you know it's done? The same way that you would cooking it any other way

pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pnut75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thaw your chicken breast out. Wash it off real good. Get your grill good and warm after its warm spray you just a tad of cooking spray on it.Put your chicken breast on the grill and let it cook 10 to 15 minutes depending if its whole breasts or tenders. Its done when you see grill marks on your meat. may be just a tad brown. With chicken breasts you can cut em in half or in quarters that way they will cook quicker and you will know there done. Enjoy!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by chillz View Post
    I need your help on how to cook with it.. How long is it meant to be in it for, do I have to do anything to the chicken breast beforehand to prepare it, and how do I know if it's done?
    Read the instructions that came with the product.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibracadabra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I put em on there frozen, check every several minutes, put a knife thru it, and when the inside of the chicken is white, no longer pink, you are good to go. Easy as that!

ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Read the instructions that came with the product.
    Exactly. I have a George Foreman and the manual says chicken generally takes 5 minutes to grill. It's amazing.

When there is no more pink it is done.

AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's how I do it:

1) Defrost chicken. If the cut is super thick, I'll slice it in half so it's not as thick, makes it easier to cook.

2) Marinate chicken in whatever you desire. I usually add curry powder.

3) Heat up grill, spray cooking spray on it.

4) put the chicken on, close lid, lift every few minutes or so to check progress. once the meat is throughly cooked, i take it out and eat it's done when the meat isn't pink anymore, it should look white, slightly browned in some areas.

so it's easy peasy.
    Cutting from 175lbs to 135lbs, see my journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133641461

"Ordinary people evade facts, become inconsistent, or systematically defend themselves against the threat of new information relevant to issues [about which they have preconceived ideas]." - Cognitive Psychologist Peter Wason, 1981

Come join me: http://www.********.com/TheWellnessChick

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AnnieOlson View Post
    1) Defrost chicken. If the cut is super thick, I'll slice it in half so it's not as thick, makes it easier to cook.

2) Marinate chicken in whatever you desire. I usually add curry powder.

3) Heat up grill, spray cooking spray on it.

4) put the chicken on, close lid, lift every few minutes or so to check progress. once the meat is throughly cooked, i take it out and eat it's done when the meat isn't pink anymore, it should look white, slightly browned in some areas.

so it's easy peasy.
    Huh? I don't know about the US but here the whole point of the George Forman is to not use anything on it....

AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Huh? I don't know about the US but here the whole point of the George Forman is to not use anything on it....
    If I don't spray some cooking spray on it beforehand, a little bit of the chicken sticks to it...that may be because my GF grill is ancient though.
    Cutting from 175lbs to 135lbs, see my journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133641461

"Ordinary people evade facts, become inconsistent, or systematically defend themselves against the threat of new information relevant to issues [about which they have preconceived ideas]." - Cognitive Psychologist Peter Wason, 1981

Come join me: http://www.********.com/TheWellnessChick

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I leave my lid up and flip the chicken halfway through. Chicken comes out juicier than if you'd put the lid down. Takes longer to cook though obviously.
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

Board Cert Broscientist Robb817's Avatar
    Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Forget the cooking spray you don't need it the surface is non-stick just make sure you don't use anything metal on it or the surface will come off and you'll be eating it along with your chicken.

1)
    POUND the chicken. Im not gonna sit here and write out all the great things this does but trust me, just do it. Use saran wrap and a frying pan to flatten the breasts out so the breast is an even thickness (now it will cook evenly)

2)
    Marinate the chicken for 30min-24hrs using a recipe or some store bought stuff (I recommend making your own its easy)
    OR
    Apply a spice rub, in which case, you don't have to wait but you can if you wish. (also make your own)

3)
    Get your grill nice and hot and toss the breasts on the grill

4)
    Dont repeatedly open the lid, its not necessary

5)
    Most breasts cook in 3-5 min unless they're super thick and not properly pounded

Thats a cool looking george BTW. I have seen many georges but never one that looked like that.
    Eats booty like groceries crew

Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.