Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow...really?

bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by mmafighter1294 View Post
    this. spiderman997 from the teen section had gotten mod negged a while back. just this past week he was mod repped, now hes back at 800+ i believe. Theres hope for you OP.
    I'm not just aggravated that I got such a huge neg. Do I think it was necessary? Def. not. I'm so disappointed with bb.com because when I first bought supps from here before I was even a member if these boards their prices were MUCH better. There was no need to use google shopping to find a good price on something cuz bb.com always had better prices.

Now, they don't care. They've been established as a giant company and I guess now feel like they can charge whatever they want for products. Hence why I posted something for a sale a competitor had. Sure, I expected consequences for it, but whatever.
    Sad that the largest online supp company is so afraid of a little competition.

bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thanks Illa, you knocked a nice chunk off it!

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    heres whats really funny about this... everyone thats talkin like their a badass and op stop crying are the guys that would be making the same exact thread saying the same exact thing, your all little b!tches really, so stfu and stuff your computer egos up your a$$ cause your the only ones getting satisfaction from it

not bada$ses
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by STEELVEINS View Post
    heres whats really funny about this... everyone thats talkin like their a badass and op stop crying are the guys that would be making the same exact thread saying the same exact thing, your all little b!tches really, so stfu and stuff your computer egos up your a$$ cause your the only ones getting satisfaction from it
    not bada$ses
    ...till we meet again

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    repped, now post user cp
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by llllern View Post
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In all seriousness though, I want a massage from that roast beef. Maybe ask it out on a date. Take it back to my place. Watch a chick flick or something real chill. Maybe eat some ice cream with it.
    Currently on 10 week cut

Current Stack:

Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men
    GNC Ultra Omega Fish Oil
    Xtreme Formulations Whey
    Higher Power 100% Casein
    Thermolife C-Bol
    Driven Sports Triazole
    PharmaFreak Ripped Freak

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    repped, now post user cp
    As of now I'm at -396,667.
    A nice chunk taken off!
    Seriously, thanks to EVERYONE who's repped so far. Even got a couple reps from people I had scuffles with in the past, so that's pretty cool.

P.S. Lol @ the comment u left in your rep starkk
    Last edited by bruceg; 05-16-2011 at 09:55 AM.

724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    repped good sir.

it's not your fault that bb.com can't compete with other places in regards to products, prices and shipping.

to be fair... bb.com does still have the best customer service imo.

My user cp as of now from the reps so far (and the original neg):

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bruceg View Post
    My user cp as of now from the reps so far (and the original neg):

Laughing at the (no homo) warning

Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can someone explain this rep/neg thing to me? I'm a noob on this site.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Spencelynn View Post
    Can someone explain this rep/neg thing to me? I'm a noob on this site.
    You rep someone when they are especially helpful

You neg someone if they dont use the words "brah" and "come at me" constantly
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post

come at me brah

^^ perfect post right there btw . . .

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

you make me wanna buy some white flood
    ...till we meet again

Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000)

Ok thanks man.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Spencelynn View Post
    Ok thanks man.
    Negged for using "man" instead of "brah".

Come at me.

Brah.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First off I've been mod negged at least 7 times.
    Quit crying

Second off if you shop at BB.com you are a phucking idiot.

Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    Negged for using "man" instead of "brah".

Come at me.

Brah.
    vicariously negged

...till we meet again

Originally Posted by cuttin.bruh View Post
    First off I've been mod negged at least 7 times.
    Quit crying

Second off if you shop at BB.com you are a phucking idiot.
    K thanks.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

LMAO @ starkk's comment
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Lol! User CP update for those keeping up with the comments and the neg rep power:

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hades, I hope you are ashamed of yourself. We were doing still-life paintings, you sick bastard.

I call this "banana and rope"
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

this is weird, I didnt know you guys were banarope painters too

this is probably my best one

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    Hades, I hope you are ashamed of yourself. We were doing still-life paintings, you sick bastard.

I call this "banana and rope"
    Banana/rope still lifes are the oldest trick in the book.

I'm not falling for this trap.

Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    this is weird, I didnt know you guys were banarope painters too

this is probably my best one
    I expect this kind of thing from you. But not the others.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Better shot, since the others were off my iphone:

Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    I expect this kind of thing from you. But not the others.
    you expect things from me?

I can't believe you guys knocked 200K off the neg already lol