Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    So you create a patent for the delivery system and that delivery system is not found in your product...
    This has been discussed extensively already here, but if you know anything about patents you would understand that we do not have to include the EXACT methodology we use to raise the PH, only an example of how it is done. This is specific to certain types of patents, including ours.

Now, if you know anything about baking soda and PH you would understand that you would need GRAM amounts of it to raise PH to even around a 10, while KA is at 12. Those tiny little caps could not contain enough baking soda to do a damn thing. Plus, the amount of BA needed would also completely rip up your stomach!

KA undergoes a specific "chemical reaction" during manufacture, which is how the PH is raised to 12 and how it can be accomplished in such a small delivery system.

Whether you believe in KA or not as far as it's "better absorption," the fact is there is zero baking soda or soda ash in the product...period.
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    This has been discussed extensively already here, but if you know anything about patents you would understand that we do not have to include the EXACT methodology we use to raise the PH, only an example of how it is done. This is specific to certain types of patents, including ours.

Now, if you know anything about baking soda and PH you would understand that you would need GRAM amounts of it to raise PH to even around a 10, while KA is at 12. Those tiny little caps could not contain enough baking soda to do a damn thing. Plus, the amount of BA needed would also completely rip up your stomach!

KA undergoes a specific "chemical reaction" during manufacture, which is how the PH is raised to 12 and how it can be accomplished in such a small delivery system.

Whether you believe in KA or not as far as it's "better absorption," the fact is there is zero baking soda or soda ash in the product...period.
    There is nothing to believe. Your product does not give these superior results you keep spouting off. MCC is far better in every aspect then Kre-Alk. It's funny seeing your types of consumers, same as with Con-Cret yap away about how they hit all these new PR's taking simple, run of the mill creatine. It's all the same product, by your line of thinking, since you always say "I only need 3.5g to equal 5g of mono" then why would your product produce better results? If you are essentially using the same amount of creatine, how/why does your product work better?

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is nothing to believe. Your product does not give these superior results you keep spouting off. MCC is far better in every aspect then Kre-Alk. It's funny seeing your types of consumers, same as with Con-Cret yap away about how they hit all these new PR's taking simple, run of the mill creatine. It's all the same product, by your line of thinking, since you always say "I only need 3.5g to equal 5g of mono" then why would your product produce better results? If you are essentially using the same amount of creatine, how/why does your product work better?
    I NEVER EVER say there is anything magical about KA! Please read all of my posts! Fact is, KA is creatine monohydrate and there is no better form. The only problem with straight CM is that a large population of people do not respond to it because there stomach just can't seem to absorb it properly. Even if you took steroids and did not absorb them they would do NOTHING!

KA is good for those who have this problem, why ever it may exist! I am one of those people. I used CM for YEARS, at 10 grams per day minimum b/c that was the amount I needed to see results from it. Unfortunately I also had to deal with all kind of stomach disturbances as well...that sucked. Once I tried KA I was able to use just 1.5 to 3 grams per day and get those same benefits, but with no stomach issues. In other words, KA did not give me BETTER gains than straight CM, but allows the same gains at much lower dosage and without bloating, etc.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I NEVER EVER say there is anything magical about KA! Please read all of my posts! Fact is, KA is creatine monohydrate and there is no better form. The only problem with straight CM is that a large population of people do not respond to it because there stomach just can't seem to absorb it properly. Even if you took steroids and did not absorb them they would do NOTHING!

KA is good for those who have this problem, why ever it may exist! I am one of those people. I used CM for YEARS, at 10 grams per day minimum b/c that was the amount I needed to see results from it. Unfortunately I also had to deal with all kind of stomach disturbances as well...that sucked. Once I tried KA I was able to use just 1.5 to 3 grams per day and get those same benefits, but with no stomach issues. In other words, KA did not give me BETTER gains than straight CM, but allows the same gains at much lower dosage and without bloating, etc.
    Is there any science to this bloating issue?

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where have any CL reps stated that MCC is better than CM? As in better results? How can you say creatine hcl or kre alk are no better than mono but say mcc is? Studies?
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Sorry...but let me teach you something that comes with age and experience and wisdom. Those who have paved the way are the ones you should be listening to. I do not take anything personally, especially from 20+ year olds that do nothing but post on boards. You see, I have the respect of my peers in this industry...the top trainers, gurus, nutritionists, and coaches...and do you know why? Because we don't follow...we don't read studies and go "oh I see!"...what we do is create. We create/pioneer/develop the new programs, protocols, methods that innovate the industy...we do not copy them. This is a key factor in what I am trying to get through to you. I AM the scientist. My "studies" include REAL subjects with REAL objectives in REAL time in REAL atmospheres with REAL results that apply to the REAL WORLD. Of course scientific studies done in labs are valuable to us, but they tell about 25% of the story at best. I KNOW what works through 20+ years of arduous and diligent research, which has been planned, documented, and replicated. My track record speaks for itself, and what I try to do with it is make a nice living for myself, of course, improve my own physique of course, but also to GIVE BACK TO THE INDUSTRY I LOVE AND OWE A GREAT LIFE TO.

One day you may understand. But it is ok if you do not. 100s of thousands do, and they are the ones I need be concerned with...although of course I wish you the best.
    Hmm, in bold, yet another personal attack. Great. I do nothing but post on these boards. Right.

Let me give you a lesson in humility. Just because I do not post every single accomplishment of mine on these boards does not mean that I have not accomplished more at my age than you had at this age. You know nothing about me. Please stop the personal attacks or I will have you reported and banned.

Originally Posted by IamJonsCranium View Post
    Where have any CL reps stated that MCC is better than CM? As in better results? How can you say creatine hcl or kre alk are no better than mono but say mcc is? Studies?
    MCC is metabolized differently than those 3. Not saying it's better, just an FYI.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    MCC is metabolized differently than those 3. Not saying it's better, just an FYI.
    MCC is possibly more easily handled by those that have GI issues with mono. MCC is absorbed moreso in the intestines

If you do not have GI issues with mono, the other benefit to MCC is that you have some electrolyte replacement with the magnesium

For those that have GI issues with mono, yes it can be beneficial.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hmm, in bold, yet another personal attack. Great. I do nothing but post on these boards. Right.

Let me give you a lesson in humility. Just because I do not post every single accomplishment of mine on these boards does not mean that I have not accomplished more at my age than you had at this age. You know nothing about me. Please stop the personal attacks or I will have you reported and banned.

Right. But if you metabolize CM just fine, you'll get the same results with CM as you will with MCC, correct?

ETA: Answered above.

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

A. I can have you banned today and you could never get me banned...trust me.

B. That is again not a personal attack...was a general statement. You just cannot see the big picture, which is so sad.

C. Please list all of your accomplishments in this industry and show your face as well so that you have some validity. "Hiding" does nothing for you whatsoever but make you less credible. Be real...be transparent...you do not have to hide like some big celebrity.

Is there any science to this bloating issue?
    There is no science...just complaints from thousands of CM users around the world. Must be a placebo effect, or they are all faking, or they are all reps for EFX.

C'mon please...get in the real world!

Don't you guys want to grow?

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A. I can have you banned today and you could never get me banned...trust me.

B. That is again not a personal attack...was a general statement. You just cannot see the big picture, which is so sad.

C. Please list all of your accomplishments in this industry and show your face as well so that you have some validity. "Hiding" does nothing for you whatsoever but make you less credible. Be real...be transparent...you do not have to hide like some big celebrity.
    A- I don't doubt it. Luckily for you I also have the entire thread from yesterday screenshotted.

B-You know it was personal. Don't tell me you pulled 20+ year olds out of nowhere.

C- In the industry? I'm talking about life. You just cannot see the big picture, which is so sad.

There is no science...just complaints from thousands of CM users around the world. Must be a placebo effect, or they are all faking, or they are all reps for EFX.

C'mon please...get in the real world!

Don't you guys want to grow?
    First off, let's make sure we divide the issue. Bloating and GI issues from CM are two different things.

From what I understand (I don't experience either), bloating is caused by loading, which is unnecessary, or simply taking too much. GI issues simply can just happen to some people when taking CM, even at normal doses, or so I've seen people claim here.

I, on the other hand, am unique. I get no bloat or GI issues. I simply get very tired on CM. Maybe I'm not drinking enough, who knows.

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

A- I don't doubt it. Luckily for you I also have the entire thread from yesterday screenshotted.

B-You know it was personal. Don't tell me you pulled 20+ year olds out of nowhere.

C- In the industry? I'm talking about life. You just cannot see the big picture, which is so sad.
    Dude, I have nothing at all to worry about from that thread. As far as I am concerned I conducted myself perfectly.

It was not personal. Yes, it is obvious to me how young and naive you are, but that is just your age. That said, my comment was plural to reflect the majority of haters here. You are different.

As far as life goes, you do not want to go there. My life's accomplishments have little to do with bodybuilding and the fitness industry. However, there is no need to talk about those things here as what people are interested on within these confines is getting bigger, more ripped, stronger, faster, healthier, etc.

Please...just go about your business. You seem like a decent kid.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop. Changing. AVI's.
    lol, just saw this
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First off, let's make sure we divide the issue. Bloating and GI issues from CM are two different things.

From what I understand (I don't experience either), bloating is caused by loading, which is unnecessary, or simply taking too much. GI issues simply can just happen to some people when taking CM, even at normal doses, or so I've seen people claim here.

I, on the other hand, am unique. I get no bloat or GI issues. I simply get very tired on CM. Maybe I'm not drinking enough, who knows.
    Ill add that not all CM is created the same. Ive tried various bulk creatine mono products with issues but Creapure has been 100% side effect free for me.

Id like to see how many CM users who had GI issues what CM they were using, this imo is important.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Forget the bloating thing. Creatine pulls water within muscle cells not around them.

When I say bloating I mean stomach bloating. For some reason many people (not all, but many) cannot absorb straight CM very well, and then it sits in the GI tract, draws in water and causes all kinds of disturbances. Thus, in my case (and others), we have to take 10 grams to get 2 grams (just as an example) into our bloodstream so we can get ergogenic benefits. However, this leaves the rest to degrade and cause distress.

It does seem that for thousands out there raising the PH takes care of this issue entirely and allows the CM to be absorbed, benefits enjoyed, and no stomach problems. Pretty simple. If this were not the case KA would not sell like it does.

One of the reasons you hear about more bloating with mono is because people buy bulk mono. They then read old webpages that tell them to load. They take 20g a day, viola...sides.

No creatine (assuming it's pure) should produce significant bloating if you take 2.5-5g a day. One reason you see less bloating with designer forms of creatine is because there are specific guidelines on the tub to take "5g a day" or whatever. Effectively guiding the user moreso
    Last edited by powercage; 05-17-2011 at 07:54 PM.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Thumbs up

Dude, I have nothing at all to worry about from that thread. As far as I am concerned I conducted myself perfectly.

It was not personal. Yes, it is obvious to me how young and naive you are, but that is just your age. That said, my comment was plural to reflect the majority of haters here. You are different.

As far as life goes, you do not want to go there. My life's accomplishments have little to do with bodybuilding and the fitness industry. However, there is no need to talk about those things here as what people are interested on within these confines is getting bigger, more ripped, stronger, faster, healthier, etc.

Please...just go about your business. You seem like a decent kid.
    See this I can respect. Rather than ending your post with your attack, you ended it with a compliment.

At that, you have an impressive physique, and while I aspire to have one like yours, I will go about it in a different way. To each their own.

See this I can respect. Rather than ending your post with your attack, you ended it with a compliment.

At that, you have an impressive physique, and while I aspire to have one like yours, I will go about it in a different way. To each their own.
    Fair enough. Enjoy your evening. Peace.

I knew I could get you guys to get along with each other.

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

I knew I could get you guys to get along with each other.
    Best of buds : )

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You live a tough life Will.
    Welcome to my world.

Not only do you have to combat misinformation about products, you have to combat misinformation from people misquoting you while you combat misinformation!

Soldier on, my friend.
    Will do, and I appreciate the comments.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew