Registered User CntSt0pW0ntSt0p's Avatar
    CntSt0pW0ntSt0p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Jack3d and smoking marijuana? Serotonin syndrome??death? Please help

Hey everyone, i need some advice here, im a medical marijuana user, and i just recently started using jack3d. I was advised by someone in another forum that taking jack3d and smoking weed will cause Serotonin syndrome... is this true??? i thought weed didnt release serotonin, but this is what i was told....

"Methylamylamine is basically ampehetamines and Schizandrol is a low grade monoamine oxidase inhibitor. The latter one could cause issues if you do drugs. So, DON'T do any drugs if you're using this, pot, MDMA, etc., or you can die from 5ht syndrome."
    To the OP:
    MAOI + anything that increases synaptic serotonin = strong likelihood of fatal serotonin syndrome!

IS THIS TRUE? anybody with some knowledge on this subject please help me out, as im stressing out as to what i should do!

Thanks!

anyone??

seriously... nobody?

bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Smoke weed er day bro

zinno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I could be wrong, but it sounds like bs to me. I take animal rage and smoke weed, both on a daily basis and ive never had any issues. I know its not the same as jack3d, but thats just my 2 cents

Originally Posted by zinno View Post
    I could be wrong, but it sounds like bs to me. I take animal rage and smoke weed, both on a daily basis and ive never had any issues. I know its not the same as jack3d, but thats just my 2 cents
    i smoke on a daily basis too, this guy just scared me ****less though........ i hope i can find someone with some knowledge on serotonin syndrome......

ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you are doing far more harm to yourself than good by doing either one of them. Sure the J3D seems to be boosting your performance, but the price of all stimulants is dependency, and you will never operate at an optimal level while you are dependent on an external substance for your performance.

Between the pot and the stimulants you are medicating yourself and screwing with your brain chemistry more than a psych patient. I wouldnt doubt the possibility that certain chemical imbalances could occour.

Originally Posted by ngtvenfnty View Post
    I think you are doing far more harm to yourself than good by doing either one of them. Sure the J3D seems to be boosting your performance, but the price of all stimulants is dependency, and you will never operate at an optimal level while you are dependent on an external substance for your performance.

Between the pot and the stimulants you are medicating yourself and screwing with your brain chemistry more than a psych patient. I wouldnt doubt the possibility that certain chemical imbalances could occour.

lol i had enough screws loose to begin with, im not worried about chemical imbalances, im worried around serotonin syndrome, which is toxic and can kill. I doubt weed raises serotonin levels enough to become toxic with jack3d but wtf do i know right>? im not a doctor... does anyone know how long jack3d will raise serotonin levels for? what if im taking them at different times of day??

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All i knw is jack3d is the worst stuff around
    I knw some kid who gets deeply depressed when taking it

Smoking weed is fine
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CntSt0pW0ntSt0p View Post
    lol i had enough screws loose to begin with, im not worried about chemical imbalances, im worried around serotonin syndrome, which is toxic and can kill. I doubt weed raises serotonin levels enough to become toxic with jack3d but wtf do i know right>? im not a doctor... does anyone know how long jack3d will raise serotonin levels for? what if im taking them at different times of day??
    chemical imbalaces....seritonin sydrome...tomato/tomato

Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    All i knw is jack3d is the worst stuff around
    I knw some kid who gets deeply depressed when taking it

Smoking weed is fine
    everybody is different, jack3d either makes me really angry and ready to smash some heads, or it makes me happy and want to talk to everybody lol. my only real concern is serotonin syndrome

Originally Posted by ngtvenfnty View Post
    chemical imbalaces....seritonin sydrome...tomato/tomato
    hey man i just bought it a couple of days ago, my first time trying it because i heard alot of good things about it from people in my gym and online... seems pretty legit to me, i was lifting a bit heavier and more reps the first time i used it with more energy so....

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey everyone, i need some advice here, im a medical marijuana user, and i just recently started using jack3d. I was advised by someone in another forum that taking jack3d and smoking weed will cause Serotonin syndrome... is this true??? i thought weed didnt release serotonin, but this is what i was told....

"Methylamylamine is basically ampehetamines and Schizandrol is a low grade monoamine oxidase inhibitor. The latter one could cause issues if you do drugs. So, DON'T do any drugs if you're using this, pot, MDMA, etc., or you can die from 5ht syndrome."
    To the OP:
    MAOI + anything that increases synaptic serotonin = strong likelihood of fatal serotonin syndrome!

IS THIS TRUE? anybody with some knowledge on this subject please help me out, as im stressing out as to what i should do!

Thanks!
    I would just avoid anything that contains those ingredients and switch to a different preworkout to see if that makes a difference.

Originally Posted by youngkang View Post
    I would just avoid anything that contains those ingredients and switch to a different preworkout to see if that makes a difference.
    i tried both yesterday, and i didnt really feel anything, plus i just spent $50 on it :@

curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

To the OP:

Thanks!
    whoever told you that is full of crap....thats all

bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You'll be fine. I've used both to great effect.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like a bunch of crass to me, I've never heard of anybody dying from smoking some bud and drinking pre-workout, energy drinks, jumping outta airplanes, etc.
    North Side Tac Jump Out Boys *1
    No, you cant call yo moma !

Originally Posted by badclams View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of crass to me, I've never heard of anybody dying from smoking some bud and drinking pre-workout, energy drinks, jumping outta airplanes, etc.
    yea i thought dude was full of **** too, but you can never be too careful....

anyone else with experiences with the two?

Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grandote will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Done it numerous times, never a problem, none the less everybody is different....

SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000)

Force Factor

To the OP:

Thanks!

If you're looking for a quality NO product without all the stimulants and worries of side effects Force Factor has an excellent No product that comes in capsule form. You don't feel like a maniac in the gym with it but it gives you a decent energy boost as well as huge pumps. You don't have to take a crazy amount of capsules a day and you can adjust the dosage to where you feel comfortable. I personally have been taking it for 4 months and still feel the strength and energy boost from it, I take 2 every morning and 2 30 mins prior to workout, it gives you amazing recovery time too.
    Force Factor Represntative
    www.forcefactor.com
    ----------------------------
    Yankton Sioux
    ***Check us out on BB.com***
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SquidC View Post
    If you're looking for a quality NO product without all the stimulants and worries of side effects Force Factor has an excellent No product that comes in capsule form. You don't feel like a maniac in the gym with it but it gives you a decent energy boost as well as huge pumps. You don't have to take a crazy amount of capsules a day and you can adjust the dosage to where you feel comfortable. I personally have been taking it for 4 months and still feel the strength and energy boost from it, I take 2 every morning and 2 30 mins prior to workout, it gives you amazing recovery time too.
    If you smoke pot and take a quality NO product from Force Factor, can you contract Amazing Recovery syndrome?
    Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise.
    ~Alice Walker

RajonChrondo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajonChrondo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajonChrondo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajonChrondo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajonChrondo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajonChrondo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

To the OP:

Thanks!
    You'll be fine man, i smoke herb and i have used Jack3d when smoking as well and i noticed no effects...

searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

To the OP:

Thanks!
    Dont worry American weed is bunk anyway, if you were rocking some purple or chocolate Kush it might be a different story. I deff feel weird when I mix jacked with pot, even later in the day 5-6 hours after the fact. I dislike the uneasy feeling mixing gives me.

IF i had to quit one of the 2 Id quit the Jacked

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    weed and jack3d...are you phucking retarded?
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10) Woplock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the only problems that will arise are going to be because you use that ****ty product jacked instead of 1MR~!!!
    ill be the next ronnie on jersey shore next season mark my word.

xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bchue View Post
    Smoke weed er day bro
    +1

if you have to give one of them up, give up jack3d. it's less safe (or at least we haven't seen any official studies on it saying so). and being a huge stoner in the past, i'm almost sure marijuana doesn't release serotonin as does the hard drugs

besides, lots of ppl have bought the propaganda these days.

for example, i'm in college and smoke weed.
    some girl whose my friend told me, "you know weed kills brain cells".
    I said, "No it doesn't?"
    And she replied, "Well, isnt that what all the stoners say?"
    and i said, "your mom really got into your head"
    and she ended up having no answer for me because she knew I was right

I was sure that it was just a myth and went to norml (one of the most reputable marijuana websites on the net) and found out.

This is the link : http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3475#12
    Previous Supp Reviews (more coming)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135553051&highlight=muscle+marinade

Previous Logs
    ----

xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xedjflowx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Dont worry American weed is bunk anyway, if you were rocking some purple or chocolate Kush it might be a different story. I deff feel weird when I mix jacked with pot, even later in the day 5-6 hours after the fact. I dislike the uneasy feeling mixing gives me.

IF i had to quit one of the 2 Id quit the Jacked
    american weed is bunk? who the **** are you buying from?

the west coast has the best weed in the world PERIOD

america is so competitive we need to have the best of everything, including marijuana

go to grasscity, marijuanareviews, etc and talk to the medicinal sellers, buyers, travelers, growers.

they'll tell you
    Previous Supp Reviews (more coming)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135553051&highlight=muscle+marinade

Previous Logs
    ----

imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500)
    i have a friend that took 3 scoops of jack3d 5/7 days for a year and smoked a ton he he didnt have any problems and im on a serotonin inhibitor and im fine i even asked my doctor and he said its fine to have jack3d but stop if you feel constant mood change(s)