Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ancient astronaut theory- Surprisingly convincing

So i've been watching this history channel special about ancient alien visitations and its just so unbelievable. The most stunning evidence they pointed out were the ruins at a place called "Puma Punku".

http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_6.htm

"with many finely cut stones some weighing over 100 tonnes"

"Carved stone block at Puma Punku. This precision-made 6 mm wide
    groove contains equidistant, drilled holes. It seems impossible that this
    cuts were made with use of stone or copper tools."

"One of the construction blocks from which the pier was fashioned weighs an estimated 440 tons (equal to nearly 600 full-size cars)"

"The quarry for these giant blocks was on the western shore of Titicaca, some ten miles away"

"Posnansky was thereby able to date the initial construction of the Kalasasaya and Tiahuanaco(Puma Punku) to 15,000 BC"

"While Stonehenge?s method is often explained as stones being rolled on tree trunks, the tribe would have had no access to trees on the barren plateau."

So lets put this all together. The stones of Puma Punku were built from granite, one of the strongest stone in the world. The only way to cut such perfect grooves and even drill holes into them would be with diamond tipped power tools. They weighed up too 400 tonnes. The plateau is 13000 above sea level. The ruins are up to 20,000 years old. The stones were placed in a perfect puzzle like pattern without the use of mortar.

The stone idols in Puma Punku are very similar to the ones on Easter Island.

Beyond puma punku...

At the bottom of the pyramids in egypt there isn't enough oxygen for a flame to burn and without fire the rooms are pitch dark. Could

Be a light bulb?

Its interesting to note also that pyramids can be found all around the world dating back to a similar time period.

The Mayan Pyramid Teotihuac?n is also interesting. The base perimeter of the Teotihuacan is 2932.8 ft, the perimeter of the pyramid at Gaza is 3024 ft. Strikingly close. Perhaps from the same blueprint?

10k BC Painting

Look closely at this picture from the Nazca Plains.

It portrays two hands. One normal hand and one with 4 fingers. Perhaps an alien hand.

Ancient land strip?

Who even made all these lines? (http://www.crystalinks.com/nazca.html)

http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/ancient_aliens.html More ancient drawing depicting astronauts.

Ancient helicopter, submarine, blimp

There was alot more compelling evidence that they went through but I just cant recall it all right now. But again, can anyone even begin to at least explain puma punku?

Holy **** update - "Stunningly preserved in the dry soil of the Peruvian desert are the mummified bodies of the Nazcan people themselves. "

http://www.crystalinks.com/nazca.html
    More pics of skulls at bottom.

News atricle
    http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/...62_skulls.html

Paracas graves have revealed some strange practices. On the left is a Paracas skull deformed by binding the growing head of an infant. The resulting domed head was considered beautiful. On the right is a skull with a hole made by a primitive, but apparently often survivable, surgical technique called trepanation. Photographed in the Museo Regional de Ica. - Tradition or alien?
    Last edited by Drizzt250; 03-14-2009 at 11:44 PM.

besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) besnikMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf is this ****
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wonders of the world brah
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been watching the same thing. Puma Punku is amazing, simply unbelievable...

MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im scare

thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You familiar with "God of the gaps" argument?

Well this is "Ancient alien astronaut of the gaps".

skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I read somewhere that the length of the sides of a famous pyramid was exactly the square root of the distance to the moon.

Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cat_Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Aliens were here. The end.

Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thedestro View Post
    You familiar with "God of the gaps" argument?

Well this is "Ancient alien astronaut of the gaps".
    Im not a religious person at all so I know what your saying. In fact im fervently atheist and push my views on the RP section all the time. But explain this? At the very least they had machines. Its practically proof they harnessed technology tens of thousands of years past their time.

jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not convinced.

FlashbaxFlashbaxFlashbax Flashbax's Avatar
    Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****'s so cash.

If I had a time machine, I'd go back in time to a place like this with a bunch of high tech tools and write **** like 'Michael jackson is a ****phile' and everyone would be like "WTF?" and then one day they'd get it.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

that's a piece of a bigger hieroglyphic and it doesn't depict a helicopter and **** even though it looks like it, if I find the link, it'll discuss it.. sec

http://www.catchpenny.org/abydos.html
    http://members.tripod.com/~A_U_R_A/abydos.html
    Last edited by XterraRob; 03-14-2009 at 10:41 PM.
    The Era of Great Noticing has begun.
    Modern liberalism is morally bankrupt and demonic.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post

that's a piece of a bigger hieroglyphic and it doesn't depict a helicopter and **** even though it looks like it, if I find the link, it'll discuss it.. sec
    hey theres the gear shifter on my car. WTF ALIENS

PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Drizzt250 View Post
    Im not a religious person at all so I know what your saying. In fact im fervently atheist and push my views on the RP section all the time. But explain this? At the very least they had machines. Its practically proof they harnessed technology tens of thousands of years past their time.
    I don't see how this needs explaining. Just because we can't explain how they did what they did doesn't mean some astronaut space aliens showed up and taught them how.

bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i believe in it

for all of you that believe the bible,your way, i respect that

but it makes more sense to me aliens were the ones that "made the bible"

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Get Your Hands Off Me, You Damn Dirty Ape!
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post

http://www.catchpenny.org/abydos.html
    http://members.tripod.com/~A_U_R_A/abydos.html
    yea it was believable until it came to this recycled, debunked image, then suddenly everything written no longer intrigued me. there must be logical explanations for them too. author probably didnt look hard enough

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a light source or?

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean I still believe we've been visited since before man's time but it's not really depicted in ancient paints/drawings/carvings like people interpret them to be.
    The Era of Great Noticing has begun.
    Modern liberalism is morally bankrupt and demonic.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500) fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500) fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500) fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500) fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500) fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500) fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500) fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500) fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500) fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500) fire_lion08 is not very helpful. (-500)
    wow

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is a lot of stuff from ancient times that are difficult to explain. For example, how did they know about the solar system and the alignment of the planets?

History Channel ftw
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000)
    i see a face lol

“Ask not for a lighter burden, but ask for broader shoulders.”

PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by entropy1 View Post
    a light source or?

It was bound to happen lol.

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    There is a lot of stuff from ancient times that are difficult to explain. For example, how did they know about the solar system and the alignment of the planets?

History Channel ftw
    Exactly, im saying perhaps aliens taught us this. And all this may just be too hard to explain without extraterritorial beings.

RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ufo's were made up by the government to make people think they were aliens that they were hiding instead of just their classified technology testing.

the sun and shadows, as well as the motion of the moon can be used to predict earth's movement.

and that pic is of a giant COCK
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
    I reciprocate reputation.

zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zar17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    watching this too and its pretty interesting, albeit some of this is pretty far-fetched like the egyptian light bulb...i do think the nasca lines have some kind of extraterrestial purpose though
    1k+

Max Bench: 265 ------> goal 250 by May
    Max deadlift: 415 ------> goal 350 by May
    Max Squat: 375--------> goal 325 by May

bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10) bananaorange is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    maybe they gunna come december 21st, 2012?

they say its supposed to be a "new age"

just sayin'

gangster of satisfaction quietstormx1's Avatar
    quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it makes sense if aliens did visit around those times.

no as many humans on earth. no real advanced civilization. not need to worry about humans putting up a fight.

but that also makes you think why didnt we get over taken?

if there are "evil" aliens out there, taking over earth wouldve been prime to do about 100 years ago. why do it now or any time in the future when earth is dwindling away, and humans are armed?

skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post

History Channel ftw
    History channel 3 years ago>now

It sucks now, same with every other "educational" station