Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000)

Are you addicted?

I started out as a fat kid in high school. I had to lose my weight prior to enlisting into the Marines. I lost it all and lost even more during recruit training. Graduated with 3rd RTB INDIA CO. PLT 3021. I got addicted from the moment I started seeing results. Started getting a lot more attention. Confidence peeking over the top. Just love the way it makes you feel. A complete healthy body and state of mind. My favorite part of the day is training. Never going to stop.

Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definitely addicted.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah I don't even know what happened I just love training haha
    Back to training log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163233961
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ★ DEADLIFT CREW ★
    ARSENAL CREW

BenjaminCardel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenjaminCardel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenjaminCardel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenjaminCardel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenjaminCardel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenjaminCardel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenjaminCardel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I can hit the gym for hours and kill my muscles comepletely. A few hours after I feel the need to do it again one more time.
    Just like a drug addict lol.

Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    definitely i just feel that i need to do it, and i enjoy it so much
    The goal isn't to live forever. The goal is to create something that will.

ϟ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ϟ

Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fearlessbanana View Post
    I started out as a fat kid in high school. I had to lose my weight prior to enlisting into the Marines. I lost it all and lost even more during recruit training. Graduated with 3rd RTB INDIA CO. PLT 3021. I got addicted from the moment I started seeing results. Started getting a lot more attention. Confidence peeking over the top. Just love the way it makes you feel. A complete healthy body and state of mind. My favorite part of the day is training. Never going to stop.
    Same ****, was a really big kid in high school lost about 50 lbs before college. Confidence is throughmthe roof and honestly being so fit is just a rewarding ass feeling. I love being able to push myself as hard as i can especially when i remember out of shape i used to be

VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most definitely. Was a fair bit larger when I was younger, although I'm now heavier than I was back then haha. Lost 35lbs and i've bulked back up, it's addictive seeing change, seeing progress.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165717061

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah it is, I wake up wanting to go to the gym.
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Jacksonville Jaguars

ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On my off days im anxious. Gotta be careful and stick to my routine. Very addictive. You just want to lift, lift and you get the picture.

JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The Best feeling, knowin u gave it ur all at the gym. Whether it was good day or bad day, u had lots of energy or were tired, no excuses made the best of a workout!

BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely! I just love the feeling of lifting heavy and knowing that im putting my max to what im doing and also knowing that my body i always progressing!

jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look at where you're asking this question. A majority of the people are addicted, myself included. I'm so addicted I get depressed when I don't workout for too long. It seriously kills me and I feel like crap without it.

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am so addicted. Training is my drug

calvindool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvindool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvindool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvindool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calvindool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya, fricken hate rest days. Wish I didn't have to take em

Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by calvindool View Post
    Ya, fricken hate rest days. Wish I didn't have to take em
    Same thing here bro, get all tense and anxious and **** xD I work out all during the week and rest over the weekend doing light stuff, by monday I'm ready to go xD
    Fear the Reaper