Closed Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sarms S4

  1. #1
    Registered User Horse2000's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2007
    Location: Louisiana, United States
    Age: 59
    Posts: 834
    Rep Power: 127
    Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Horse2000 is offline

    Sarms S4

    Sarms has anyone tryed the product if so does anyone have a suggested dosage? and i'd like to here your opions on the product

  2. #2
    I'll Mod 'til I'm dead. ironwill2008's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Location: United States
    Posts: 77,148
    Rep Power: 1418965
    ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    ironwill2008 is offline
    Opinion: It's another "test booster." As such, if it actually worked, it would be illegal for OTC sale in this country.










    Also, In before some company rep posts ITT.
    No brain, no gain.

    You can't out-train bad nutrition.

    "The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

    Ironwill Gym:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388


    Ironwill2008 Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

  3. #3
    xX FiNaFLeX ReP Xx xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 8,454
    Rep Power: 15273
    xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    xR1pp3Rx is offline
    the s4 you speak of is no supplement and its not really any kind of testbooster either..
    it is actually one of the true SARMs available right now.. not sure but from what i have read these will act just like androgens and should be treated with due respect as such.

    i have heard that you will not be able to drive at night while taking this ish..kinda scary.. you lose eye sight from its use.

    also it isnt really legal OTC.. its a research chemicle.
    FINAFLEX Forum Rep
    Visit us in the bb.com store today
    Use promo code 'FINA20' for 20% off the FINAFLEX Line @
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/finaflex.html

  4. #4
    Potentate DaddyR's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Maryland, United States
    Age: 54
    Posts: 4,708
    Rep Power: 4998
    DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaddyR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DaddyR is offline
    Not legal for administration to humans in the USA.
    Overweight and arrogant

  5. #5
    Registered User Horse2000's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2007
    Location: Louisiana, United States
    Age: 59
    Posts: 834
    Rep Power: 127
    Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horse2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Horse2000 is offline
    Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    the s4 you speak of is no supplement and its not really any kind of testbooster either..
    it is actually one of the true SARMs available right now.. not sure but from what i have read these will act just like androgens and should be treated with due respect as such.

    i have heard that you will not be able to drive at night while taking this ish..kinda scary.. you lose eye sight from its use.

    also it isnt really legal OTC.. its a research chemicle.
    dam the no driving at night is scary sh#$ i bought some several months ago if i purchase it illegaly i was not aware of it look legal to purchase it i have read some very positive stuff about it increase in libido increase in test with no effect to the liver but havent heard about the possiblily of vision problems and lost touch with the guy that told me about the stuff and what dosage i should take alll i remember is it was a couple to 3 drops not sure about time of day , wiht meals,ect.... and sould i start out with one drop then increase or what? if you know of a site i have looked arround i found the site where i purchase it from but no dosage is recomended

  6. #6
    xX FiNaFLeX ReP Xx xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 8,454
    Rep Power: 15273
    xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    xR1pp3Rx is offline
    Originally Posted by Horse2000 View Post
    dam the no driving at night is scary sh#$ i bought some several months ago if i purchase it illegaly i was not aware of it look legal to purchase it i have read some very positive stuff about it increase in libido increase in test with no effect to the liver but havent heard about the possiblily of vision problems and lost touch with the guy that told me about the stuff and what dosage i should take alll i remember is it was a couple to 3 drops not sure about time of day , wiht meals,ect.... and sould i start out with one drop then increase or what? if you know of a site i have looked arround i found the site where i purchase it from but no dosage is recomended
    have a look over at Pro hormone forums ... they have some info floating around over there.
    FINAFLEX Forum Rep
    Visit us in the bb.com store today
    Use promo code 'FINA20' for 20% off the FINAFLEX Line @
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/finaflex.html

  7. #7
    Bored drudixon's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Coppell, Texas, United States
    Posts: 11,505
    Rep Power: 40886
    drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    drudixon is offline
    Originally Posted by Horse2000 View Post
    Sarms has anyone tryed the product if so does anyone have a suggested dosage? and i'd like to here your opions on the product
    So you take a product not intended for use in Humans from a "research company", lose your night vision, then what? Pretty dumb if you ask me.

    Seems a ridiculous risk considering you could just watch what you eat for a few months.

    PS. Bannable subject matter for BB.com

  8. #8
    Old as dirt... Old-Time-Lifter's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2008
    Posts: 19,412
    Rep Power: 51704
    Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Old-Time-Lifter is offline

    Question I don't think so....

    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    So you take a product not intended for use in Humans from a "research company", lose your night vision, then what? Pretty dumb if you ask me.

    Seems a ridiculous risk considering you could just watch what you eat for a few months.

    PS. Bannable subject matter for BB.com
    To the bold........ "come again"?
    Was friends with Methuselah

    Free DBX crew
    Free Flex crew

    5'8" O35 crew

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts