headedthere87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

VEW-DO balance board

I posted a thread earlier in another forum above, but then I scrolled down and saw this section about equipment. Basically the balance board has become my work/workout buddy. I use in my office, at home, and in the gym (my garage!). It has made be quicker on my feet and overall my posture has become so much better. I sit at a computer all day and for a while my back felt so messed up. Like I needed to stretch it until it hurt. Bad posture then sitting at a desk for so long, isn't good.

Anyways, I use the board at work, for 10 minutes or so every hour or two. It fits away nicely and makes me feel good, and pretty badass. For 40 minutes out of my pretty dull day I can feel like im surfing or snowboarding, things I used to enjoy on the regular.

But yeah check them out, or balance board in general. THat is the only one I have used and i love it.
    Last edited by headedthere87; 05-14-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Not trying to sell the board, just the balance board concept itself.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Three posts, same subject.

When does it become spam? opinions?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    on the second.
    labor vincit omnia

video meliora proboque, deteriora sequor

solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    Three posts, same subject.

When does it become spam? opinions?
    I was going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt; after all it could be the case that he's just really enthusiastic about the balance board. However, the thing that makes me now think that it's spam is that over in this thread, the only reply (when I looked) is from a single post poster who is also proclaiming the virtues of the balance board. That makes me think that it's either coordinated spam or the same guy posting twice using different names. Either way, it smells like spam to me.

I might feel differently if he posted on other matters too.

wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I say lock it or just let it fall to the next page. If he bumps it or starts another thread about it, then red or ban him.

Sorry-

Hey,

I only posted down here, like I stated above, because I didn't see that there a section for equipment. You can delete the other one if you want. It was just a suggestion on a product I like.

nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why don't you give it an honest & in-depth review then? Tell us why we need one.

Originally Posted by nakedbabytoes View Post
    Why don't you give it an honest & in-depth review then? Tell us why we need one.
    Alright,

Well. The reason why I like it so much is because its fun and pushes you. Im not a workout dude and keeping to a schedule wasn't engrained into my habits.
    But of course with the new year, like every year, I decided to start off getting in shape. I really wanted to though concentrate on dealing with my work and getting the exercise in. I work at a computer, 9 hours to sometimes up to 20. I like what I do, but it really takes a toll on me physically and mentally.

I like the balance board because it gives me a sense that I am having fun, pretending that I am skateboarding or snowboarding, but doing it in my office. Its like for minutes of the day I can get up, and pretend to do a gnarly grab, which in reality is working my abs and really helping my back. I started to to yoga like moves( i just call them that) really slow on the board, and my back hasn't been hurting since.

Whenever I realize that I havn't left a position or glared away from the computer for hours, I just hop up on it and get moving. Thats really all I have to say about the product. Its just fun and a good way to stay in shape, or in my case get back into shape, even when the working conditions aren't the best for that.

And my bad on the "spamming", I really don't do forums at all. Just a bored saturday morning and rather than workout i decided to read about working out, on the computer... errr.. thats how it started. ha. I was really just curious too what other people do during work to not get sucked into the computer.

thanks

nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've looked at getting an Indo-board a few times, but never pull the trigger. They seem like they would be a fun & refreshing way to get a core & balance workout in. But at the same time, I'm like "Do I really NEED that?"
    What made you decide to get it?

It's all good. Forums & "rules" are sort of different to get used to if you haven't done them before much. Welcome.

Originally Posted by nakedbabytoes View Post
    I've looked at getting an Indo-board a few times, but never pull the trigger. They seem like they would be a fun & refreshing way to get a core & balance workout in. But at the same time, I'm like "Do I really NEED that?"
    What made you decide to get it?

It's all good. Forums & "rules" are sort of different to get used to if you haven't done them before much. Welcome.
    Well I tried someones indo board, but I didn't like how it was just one directional. And since the vew-do, I have the sk8, has the rock that is rounded I can go in a more 360 rotation.

I ordered the progression because, from what it looks like, it doesn't have a seperate rock to ride on, its like a system that lets you go in many directions. ALso, I was looking around on youtube, and found Stephanie Lay or has like two videos of the boards. Check her out! She is like a surf instructor.

Appreciate it! I'll check it out. Thanks!

NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ....Srs...

danpaddle1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Benefits of using balance boards

Yes right. Use of balance boards are very beneficial. it gives a better balance,core strength and much more. it is such a effective tool for proper balance and fitness.

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by danpaddle1 View Post
    Yes right. Use of balance boards are very beneficial. it gives a better balance,core strength and much more. it is such a effective tool for proper balance and fitness.
    You'd be better off posting in a crossfit forum. They'd buy them in pairs to do squats and handstand shoulder presses.
    My Home Gym:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1070090281&viewfull=1#post1070090281

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Used one of these for awhile many years ago when I worked in a skate/snow shop. Lots of fun for what it was. Don't remember the cost being all that great though.
    ▪[[────]]▪ York Barbell Club #65 ▪[[────]]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #3 ▪[M]===[6]▪
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| ▪█────█▪ Equipment Crew #74 ▪█────█▪

Sig line is not a novel.