Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000)

how to ensure you don't gain fat on a carb up day?

exactly what the title says. What's the most you can do to ensure you don't gain any bodyfat on a carb up day?
    370/240/440

www.********.com/olympusfitnessaustralia

#Strength
    #Aesthetics
    #Mastery

kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by as3d View Post
    exactly what the title says. What's the most you can do to ensure you don't gain any bodyfat on a carb up day?
    keep your intake to maintenance cals

Training/Food/Recipe log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135443421

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'
    (Part I) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132899693
    (Part II) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132982263

tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh. that makes so much sense now. lol~!

TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So at the end of the day, what really matters is the number of calories taken vs. the calories burned? In other words do you think that 1800 calories of a keto diet, have the same effect on our bodies than 1800 calories of a diet higher in carbohydrates?

Originally Posted by kwebbers View Post
    keep your intake to maintenance cals
    I AM A LEFTIST REALIST. AND ACCORDING TO MY REALISM, THE ONLY OPTION THAT MARXISTS HAVE IN 2012 IS RON PAUL. RON PAUL IS THE ONLY SOLUTION USA HAS FOR 2012. ALL LEFTISTS OF THE USA SHOULD SUPPORT RON PAUL. HE IS THE ONLY MESSIAH SAVIOUR USA HAS. WE HAVE 2 OPTIONS: RON PAUL OR DEATH. FOR MORE INFO ON THE COLLAPSE OF USA GO TO http://www.paulcraigroberts.org and http://www.informationclearinghouse.info !!

tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think there is a huge difference between eating at maintenance on a keto diet vs eating at maintenance with carbs. I lose weight eating at maintenance or slightly above it on a keto diet. where as on a normal diet I would maintain or slightly gain.

PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting Thread and one that I can relate to as I'm having my carb up today. Well reading BodyOpus which I am following to an extent..Dan Duchaine recommends 16g of carbs X your Lean Body Mass. Thus for me this equates to 16g X 65 which equals 1000g of carbs in a 24 hour period. He says that this is the limit as once you surpass the 16XLBM you start gaining FAT.

Personally after my depletion yesterday (Friday as I live in Australia) I basically took some liquid carbs and had more carbs later in the night as I went out. Now this morning I have continued my carbs and I shall until tonight. Although he has his carb up until Sunday afternoon. To be honest it is 1:30pm here and I still am not bloated, nor have my muscles fully regained water it seems yet. I have been eating a lot of High GI foods such as sweets and chocolate with no bloat and it feels great. I went 2 weeks without any carbs (only traces) and I seem to be fine as I said. Will continue the carb up without worrying about the finite details and carbs I intake.

Hey have some fun while you can and don't worry about it, will I gain some Fat...Maybe but it wont be much and I'll be back to Keto tomorrow (Sunday). That is all I have if you have any other questions by all means ask we're here to help each other. Thanks.

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you really aint gonna gain any significant crazy permanent fat/weight in 1 or 2 days, whatever you gain will be in water and you can shed that in few days, however if yuo eat like that for a week thats a diff story.
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow, 1000 grams of carbohydrates has 4000 calories, and that's only calories of carbs, if you add the calories of proteins and fats for that day and it would be much more.

Personally i only need around 100 grs to 200 grams of carbs, for my carb-up day, and i eat healthy carbs, I try to have an oatmeal of around 60 grams of carbs. and a cream of wheat of about 60 100 grams of carbs. So i eat around 120 grams of carbs. on my carb-up day, I really can't have more carbs than that amount, because I am very carb-sensitive

Originally Posted by PhilosophyCas View Post
    Interesting Thread and one that I can relate to as I'm having my carb up today. Well reading BodyOpus which I am following to an extent..Dan Duchaine recommends 16g of carbs X your Lean Body Mass. Thus for me this equates to 16g X 65 which equals 1000g of carbs in a 24 hour period. He says that this is the limit as once you surpass the 16XLBM you start gaining FAT.

Personally after my depletion yesterday (Friday as I live in Australia) I basically took some liquid carbs and had more carbs later in the night as I went out. Now this morning I have continued my carbs and I shall until tonight. Although he has his carb up until Sunday afternoon. To be honest it is 1:30pm here and I still am not bloated, nor have my muscles fully regained water it seems yet. I have been eating a lot of High GI foods such as sweets and chocolate with no bloat and it feels great. I went 2 weeks without any carbs (only traces) and I seem to be fine as I said. Will continue the carb up without worrying about the finite details and carbs I intake.

Hey have some fun while you can and don't worry about it, will I gain some Fat...Maybe but it wont be much and I'll be back to Keto tomorrow (Sunday). That is all I have if you have any other questions by all means ask we're here to help each other. Thanks.
    I AM A LEFTIST REALIST. AND ACCORDING TO MY REALISM, THE ONLY OPTION THAT MARXISTS HAVE IN 2012 IS RON PAUL. RON PAUL IS THE ONLY SOLUTION USA HAS FOR 2012. ALL LEFTISTS OF THE USA SHOULD SUPPORT RON PAUL. HE IS THE ONLY MESSIAH SAVIOUR USA HAS. WE HAVE 2 OPTIONS: RON PAUL OR DEATH. FOR MORE INFO ON THE COLLAPSE OF USA GO TO http://www.paulcraigroberts.org and http://www.informationclearinghouse.info !!

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TonyBear View Post
    So at the end of the day, what really matters is the number of calories taken vs. the calories burned? In other words do you think that 1800 calories of a keto diet, have the same effect on our bodies than 1800 calories of a diet higher in carbohydrates?

Yes..
    Just a weight lifter

Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tonytoo View Post
    I think there is a huge difference between eating at maintenance on a keto diet vs eating at maintenance with carbs. I lose weight eating at maintenance or slightly above it on a keto diet. where as on a normal diet I would maintain or slightly gain.
    No, you simply cannot count and track macros properly. Stop talking crap out of your arse please.
    Just a weight lifter

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    No, you simply cannot count and track macros properly. Stop talking crap out of your arse please.
    +1

The fact is that weight/fat gain is all a matter of calories in vs calories out. If your maintenance is 2000 calories and your carb up is 4000 calories, there is no way in hell you are making it without gaining fat.

No carb/carb cycling/low fat/ etc. diets are used to provide a blanket caloric restriction to those that don't bother reading (eh?). If followed, it becomes harder to eat at/above maintenance when you avoid an entire macro nutrient. But it does not make it impossible. Eating above maintenance on keto will still result in weight gain, just like eating above maintenance on any other diet.

Originally Posted by VAnick View Post
    +1

The fact is that weight/fat gain is all a matter of calories in vs calories out. If your maintenance is 2000 calories and your carb up is 4000 calories, there is no way in hell you are making it without gaining fat.

No carb/carb cycling/low fat/ etc. diets are used to provide a blanket caloric restriction to those that don't bother reading (eh?). If followed, it becomes harder to eat at/above maintenance when you avoid an entire macro nutrient. But it does not make it impossible. Eating above maintenance on keto will still result in weight gain, just like eating above maintenance on any other diet.
    wow, common sense in the keto section.

isthisreallife.jpg
    Just a weight lifter

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

That's dumb. 4000 calories strictly from carbs and you are "dieting"?
    Reality check is in order. Count calories to maximize effectiveness. No reason you can't carb up and remain at maintenance/under.

Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People are only eating 120g on carb up days? What the hell...once i start eating some carbs i dont stop.

humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alex2363 View Post
    you really aint gonna gain any significant crazy permanent fat/weight in 1 or 2 days, whatever you gain will be in water and you can shed that in few days, however if yuo eat like that for a week thats a diff story.
    this

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao
    +1

true point
    wow, common sense in the keto section.

isthisreallife.jpg
    bout time,lol
    That's dumb. 4000 calories strictly from carbs and you are "dieting"?
    Reality check is in order. Count calories to maximize effectiveness. No reason you can't carb up and remain at maintenance/under.
    takes cmmon sense, maybe you can have 1 cheat meal , not few days worth.
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

but

+1

The fact is that weight/fat gain is all a matter of calories in vs calories out. If your maintenance is 2000 calories and your carb up is 4000 calories, there is no way in hell you are making it without gaining fat

but outta curiosity if someone's eating in a manner where he or she manages to burn those 3500 cals to burn 1 pound of fat per week ( cuz i do that and i track my calories except for on carb ups) how much harm could ONE day of a carb up do? or how much fat can one gain in a day??

PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilosophyCas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Am I missing something 100grams...200grams you guys are actually cutting on carb days...WHAT!?!? Wow never knew such a thing. Hold up let me ask you something WHY oh WHY are you carbing up? I know for sure it is to REFILL glycogen stores...Right? Well I know for sure 200g of carbs is not enough. Our brain needs atleast 80-100g of carbs to function properly and I know for sure that your body requires ENERGY to live/be active during the day therefore using CARBS as a source of ENERGY. So what is left for the muscles...10g. I just don't get it maybe 1000g is too much but I'm sure to prefer 1000g over 200g. I'm dumbfounded how people eat below maintenance on carb days...

Am I missing something 100grams...200grams you guys are actually cutting on carb days...WHAT!?!? Wow never knew such a thing. Hold up let me ask you something WHY oh WHY are you carbing up? I know for sure it is to REFILL glycogen stores...Right? Well I know for sure 200g of carbs is not enough. Our brain needs atleast 80-100g of carbs to function properly and I know for sure that your body requires ENERGY to live/be active during the day therefore using CARBS as a source of ENERGY. So what is left for the muscles...10g. I just don't get it maybe 1000g is too much but I'm sure to prefer 1000g over 200g. I'm dumbfounded how people eat below maintenance on carb days...
    that's what i was thinking tooo

cum... I want to argue with you but A) you have the power to neg rep my ass back to red hell oblivion AND B) you give very solid advice to me which I appreciate (and would like to continue receiving in the future)...

that being said I don't think you would believe me if I gave you anecdotal evidence. I have just personally noticed that even if a calorie is a calorie is a calorie that if I eat at my maintenance in a keto style lots of protein plus a little fat or if I eat same calories with carbohydrates I get fatter with the carbohydrates and I feel ickier with them. maybe it is just that I work out harder in keto? *shrugs* I don't know maybe there is something psychological about the process for me that helps?

if a calorie is a calorie is a calorie, and I am counting them exactly, what else could be affecting my diet? - honestly, I am at a loss for ideas on it...

as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for the feedback guys.
    i did some research myself, and found this on simply shredded: http://www.simplyshredded.com/resear...-mcdonald.html

helped me a lot. I'm confident i know every detail of what to do when carbing up.
    Here is what i gathered:

*8-10 grams per kilo of lean body mass of carbs over the first 24-hours of a carb up day.
    (for me that comes to 500g of carbs)
    *stick to high GI carbs earlier in the day, then switch to low GI carbs later.
    *Carbs every 2 hours.
    *keep fat intake low to prevent bodyfat regain (for me, below 50g)'
    *although calories on a carb up day are expected to rise 800 over maintenance, fat gain will be minimal.
    *If the correct amount of carbohydrates are consumed, no carbs will be used for energy, just glycogen synthesis, and the body will still use fat for fuel .

hope this helped anyone.
    reps will be appreciated
    370/240/440

www.********.com/olympusfitnessaustralia

#Strength
    #Aesthetics
    #Mastery

cum... I want to argue with you but A) you have the power to neg rep my ass back to red hell oblivion AND B) you give very solid advice to me which I appreciate (and would like to continue receiving in the future)...

that being said I don't think you would believe me if I gave you anecdotal evidence. I have just personally noticed that even if a calorie is a calorie is a calorie that if I eat at my maintenance in a keto style lots of protein plus a little fat or if I eat same calories with carbohydrates I get fatter with the carbohydrates and I feel ickier with them. maybe it is just that I work out harder in keto? *shrugs* I don't know maybe there is something psychological about the process for me that helps?

if a calorie is a calorie is a calorie, and I am counting them exactly, what else could be affecting my diet? - honestly, I am at a loss for ideas on it...
    Placebo and you are mistaking water weight for true fat loss.

Seriously, this magic keto stuff makes me laugh. Sure keto works, but saying that crap you said is just a joke.
    Just a weight lifter

kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and that would be water that you gained....

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'

this thread is like asking "what weighs more? a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks??' common sense!

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Placebo and you are mistaking water weight for true fat loss.
    Truth... if you've been on this forum for more than a day, you ought be off the widespread crappy generalization that the goal of dieting is to "loose weight."

However

It is not as simple as cals in vs cals out. Although, most of the time it is. Genetic disorders, heredity or created through habits, can absolutely fux with this calculation.
    http://journal.crossfit.com/2010/04/...production.tpl
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not have them
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Originally Posted by DustyChicago View Post
    Truth... if you've been on this forum for more than a day, you ought be off the widespread crappy generalization that the goal of dieting is to "loose weight."

However

It is not as simple as cals in vs cals out. Although, most of the time it is. Genetic disorders, heredity or created through habits, can absolutely fux with this calculation.
    http://journal.crossfit.com/2010/04/...production.tpl
    omg, broscience to the max LOL
    Just a weight lifter

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cumulonimbus is on my ignore list so I don't know what he's saying but I'm going to agree with him anyway because he doesn't believe in unicorns, harry potter & disappearing calories.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    omg, broscience to the max LOL
    watch the vids dude... its not bro-science...doc educated in boston, has a whole facility named after him at UCLA and even so, i'm generally agreeing with the proposition that cals in/cals out works for 99% of the population.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

Originally Posted by DustyChicago View Post
    watch the vids dude... its not bro-science...doc educated in boston, has a whole facility named after him at UCLA and even so, i'm generally agreeing with the proposition that cals in/cals out works for 99% of the population.
    Dude, I've listened to the podcast and watched the video.

Isolating single metabolic processes without looking at the big picture is ridiculous.
    Just a weight lifter