Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation White Flood (Updated Formula) Tester Search!

White Flood has been UPDATED to make something good, even better. To read about it, you can check out out here[/center][/size]

Post in this thread if you are interested by copying/pasting this form and filling out the information (making it professional looking really helps your chances)

Username:
    Current Goals:
    Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements:
    Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them:
    What do you want to WF to help you with?:
    Why should we pick you?:

Requirements:
    • USA only
    • Must be 18+ years old
    • Full Log in the Sponsored Log section of BB.com (including final review)
    • Initial Impressions in the Product Review section of BB.com
    • Your Product Review thread updated a second time with your Final thoughts

Lackluster apps my not apply, and save yourself some time!
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So in on this! Love WF as it is now, lifting, cardio, waking up on Saturday morning feeling like a cat crawled into my mouth and died. What doesn't White Flood help with? Can't wait to see what the new and improved White Flood will deliver.

I would feel the tiger blood coursing through my veins in awesomeness if I could be one of the first to try the new and improved White Flood. Jumps would be done in joy, there would be much pumping of the fists and arms raised in victory. Erect I would be in all gloryness.

Would mix with GM, PW and PP to achieve new levels of pumpyness, would mix with PP and Glycer to rip new holes in the fabric of space and time.

Would supplement log with photos of hotness in string nothingness.

Username: Kiwidave1

Training experience: 3 years going hard, then soft, then hard again (sometimes several times a day)

Current Goals: clean bulk with a mini pre summer cut to get at the last couple of abs in and visable.

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: lots of history and I could tell you, but then I would have to kill ya all and that would ruin my weekend.
    Currently taking; WF, GM, PW, PP, AM/PM SHOTS, OT, Oximega Greens, Costco Fish Oil, On Bronkaid cycle for 1 more week, xtend. Proteins; Procharge, Myofusion, XF WHEY and UP2.0, Golden Gains. Thinks that's about it.

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: Been honored to run a couple of sponsored CL logs in the past. Links,
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132813343 (Purple PsyKO)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130424883 (AM/PM SHOTS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126472053 (Titanium)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128160031 (H-drol log, Unsponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122253071 (Trifecta Stack, Unsponsored)

What do you want to WF to help you with?: I would like it to help me build an extension on the house, clean on Saturday mornings, do the dishes, iron my work shirts and make Family Guy funny again like the first 3 seasons. Also help me hit some new PRs in the gym, add some pump and help drive me forward towards my goals of looking like a gladiator (a winner, not the loser, they don't look so hot)

Why should we pick you?: Cos I'm sweet and lovable?
    Last edited by kiwidave1; 05-13-2011 at 10:12 AM.

OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OGpurpman420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Username: OGpurpman420

Training experience: 3 years

Current Goals: pack on a few more pounds

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: Currently i am using ONs whey protein, green mag, and purple wrath

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: Never done any logs , but would really love the oppurtunity to log this for you guys, im a big fan of CL

What do you want to WF to help you with?: I want WF to help me with training intensity, focus, and pumps, i heard its a great product and the honor of logging it for you guys would be totally awesome.

Why should we pick you?: you should pick me because im a totally honest person, ill post a detailed log everyday about my training experiences with the WF and I'm so stoked to try this stuff!! Heard great things

pick me you won't regret it!

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven't done one of these in a while, but I'm in.

Username: Mr.Cooper69
    Training experience: 1 year serious, 4 years total
    Current Goals: Cut to 8% bF

History - Tried it all.

Current - Orange Triad, Orange Oximega Fish Oil and Greens, Purple Wraath (), XFUP2.0/Myofusion, Ultima, Agmatine, Nimbus Poseidon NT (will be done in a week)

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: The following log, my only log, will be done in a week:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133799201

Endurance and energy mostly.

Why should we pick you?:

I give detailed reviews of everything I've ever used. I do my best to keep my log detailed as well. I have reviewed 30+ preworkout products, and would be happy to add the new WF to that list. Also, I have a tub of Psyko that I would love to stack with the new WF.

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck guys. Cannot wait to see these logs. Will definitely be subscribing.

imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000)

Username: imunninc

Training experience: 2.5 years and 40 pounds of weight gains. PT Cert along with managing a gym.
    Current Goals: Weight Goal - drop down to mid to low 140's to get cut and shredded for the summer. Strength Goal - 2x body weight squat for reps of 3. Max out at 3x bodyweight for my deadlift. Rep 2 plates on bench for mid range reps.
    Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: I have used tons of supplements mostly ranging in the protein and preworkout category. My supplement use is not limited to just these categories, its just for example, a fat burner will not do me much help. I currently am supplementing with:
    *Chicken
    *True Mass - only using .5 or less servings at a time.
    *100% whey
    *N03 or yok3d somedays - use sparingly, mostly on arm days
    I in a sense cycle these preworkouts, I take a different one each workout so I don't build a tolerance to one.
    * CL White Flood
    *Chicken
    * Jack3d
    * C4
    * Cryoshock
    Superpump MAX - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128112081
    Three Allmax products - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127424693
    Universal Kwik Energy - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124352101
    Allmax Beta alanine - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126446903
    Universal Pro&Oats - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131877293
    What do you want to WF to help you with?: I want/need white flood to help me blast through my workouts. Energy is always a problem for me. Currently, my allergies have been making me very drowsy so I have been relying on pre workouts to get me into the gym to kill it. Along with the improved energy from white flood, it will also help me reach my strength goals!
    Why should we pick you?: I am an experienced logger, lifter, and interweb user. If you look back at my past logs and reviews you will see they are very detailed, HONEST, and creative. I always go above and beyond the requirements and even post video reviews. A good way to review this product is to compare it to the old version of white flood, which I am currently using. I will be able to compare both new and old white flood and give my honest opinion about both.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1) Mr.Cooper69
    2) imunninc (video review ?)
    3) kiwidave1
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Log App

Username: eericksen

Training experience: 2 years fulltime.....17 yrs on and off

Current Goals: 180lbs lean by summer

Current:
    ErgoGenix-Aftermath
    Magnum Nutraceuticals-Serum
    ON- Whey & Caesin products
    Higher Power-ZMA Nighttime
    MHP- Up Your Mass
    OnceADay Multi
    SDN Rogue

Previous:
    Zmass Pm
    On:
    Whey
    Caesin
    Multivitamin
    ZMA
    MHP:
    Dark Matter
    Dark Rage
    Muscletech:
    Nano Vapor
    Celltech
    Masstech
    Nitrotech
    NOP-47
    Anabolic Halo
    Doiran Yates:
    NoxPump
    Cellucor:
    NO Extreme
    C4 Extreme
    Gaspari:
    Size On
    Superpump
    USP Labs:
    Jack3d
    Magnum Nutraceuticals:
    Serum Accelerated
    Higher Power:
    ZMA Nighttime
    Bio rythm:
    Kre-Alkalyn
    Cytodene:
    Zmass-PM
    Controlled Labs:
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    PrimaForce:
    D-Asparic Acid

Im sure I forgot something..lol.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post642707643

The pump is the biggest thing I look for in a preworkout!

Why should we pick you?:
    I am dedicated to the gym, nurtrition and weeding out the good and bad supplements. I also tried the original formula and was impressed with the result from my sample.
    Last edited by eericksen; 05-13-2011 at 12:46 PM.
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eericksen View Post
    Link isn't working ?
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

gmartin1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Username: Gmartin1993

Training experience: I have been weight training for a little over two years now. I lift on a three day on, one day off schedule currently.

Current Goals: Currently I am on a low-carb diet cutting for a vacation to Hawaii, I have three more weeks left before I start a lean bulk throughout summer in preperation for my first year in college.

Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: In regards to supplements, I do not like to use many unnessecary supplements for quick gains, because I know that I am still growing and building muscle takes time and discipline. What I have been using for a while now, is MusclePharm Combat Powder, Controlled Labs Orange Triad, Controlled Labs Oximega, Cheap Supplements BCAA, and Sci-Fit Kre-alkalyn. I have found my great gains with this stack, and considering I would be taking two out of the five regardless of lifting, I feel like this is not near excessive for my age. Also I tried a tub of whiteflood last summer but have been off of stims since then, and I just ordered another tub but have not started using it because of hearing about the new stuff.

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: I have yet to been picked for a log, simply because I did not turn eighteen until the end of February, but I would love the chance to get my first log with controlled labs!

What do you want to WF to help you with?: Right now I would like White Flood to help me throughout my lifting sessions due to the fact that I am lacking energy from the low-carb diet I am on. Also I have not had time later in the day to lift when I like to, especially on the weekends when my gym closes early, so I would also use this to give me more motivation and better workouts in the morning. When I start my bulk, I will be looking for it to help me with overall strength gains and breaking PR’s multiple times this summer.

Why should we pick you?: I feel like I would be a great candidate for this logging opportunity because of my determination. Every workout I put all that I can into it, and I have based my entire lifestyle around lifting now. I have my diet completely in check, and I do not stray from it too often. I schedule my day so that I can make sure to lift when I need to for the appropriate amount of time. Constantly I strive to improve my lifts, and I appreciate form over wieght. I will complete this log with complete seriousness, and give Controlled Labs my time for their money they are sacrificing.

Thank you very much for reviewing my application, and I hope I get the opportunity to be apart of this log with a great looking formula!

Registered User xoxoluvcrisxoxo's Avatar
    xoxoluvcrisxoxo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Username:xoxoluvcrisxoxo
    Training experience: 6 years on and off
    Current Goals: Maintain mass while keeping cut
    Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: Jack3d OxyElite Pro Yok3d Amp'd NO White Flood, ECA Stack, Yohimbine, Zma
    Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: None
    What do you want to WF to help you with?: Want WF to help me reach my current goals of maintaining mass, while keeping lean and give me that mean pump while lifting
    Why should we pick you?: Tried WF and it wasnt really to my liking, hopefully this new formula will make me a born again controlled labs user

woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    username: woolegend21

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 165

Current Supplements i'm using:
    ON 100% Casein peanut butter chocolate, higher power nutrition Creatine Mono, 100% whey protein strawberry by higher power nutrition, clean whey protein cookies n creame, c4 fruit punch and orange, taurine, beta alanine and Fish Oil.

Current Workout & Goal:

Trying to bulk up to 170 -180 and be benching 275 by end of this summer.

Monday: chest, triceps
    Tuesday: Legs and Delts
    Wednesday:Back, Biceps, Lats
    Thursday:Rest
    Friday: Chest and shoulders
    Saturday: Cardio and Abs

Sunday: REST

Goal:
    My goal is to gain strength. i've already been the skinny 6 pack kid all my life and i don't care to keep it that way. i want to gain a massive ammount of muscle and that's why im bulking as of now. my main goal is just to become as strong as i can and keep pushing myself and try to convince others who ust to be in my shoes to want to become stronger.

Other product logs you have done (links): Never logged before, only been on this forum for a couple of weeks. my friend told me to get one because it is a good inspiration for him to get stronger. But i would give you guys my best review and i would be 100% honest, really detailed on the pumps, and the regrowth after workout, taste, easy to go down or mix.. etc all basic questions. i sign on daily and i would update my blog daily because i want to motivate others as well as myself.

I will only use white flood for the log duration.
    I am 18.
    I can start log immediately upon receiving product.
    I have no medical conditions.
    I have no pending logs/reviews this would be my first.
    I can log every day and for the entire duration in the sponsored logs section.
    USA resident.

Why should we pick you?:
    I love to try new supplements.. even though i've only been lifting for a year and 2 months i take it very serious and i have a wide variety of supplements i have taken. So i think this gives me a good upper hand because i have a lot of experience with other brand companies products as well. and i log to try to not only motivate my self to keep pushing myself, but also to tell others as well. I have *NEVER* tried white flood or any controlled labs supplements so this would be my first, and i promise i would give a 100% honest review of how the product gave me pumps, duration, energy, taste, solubility.. etc. Best of luck to all other posters i've only heard good things about this pre-workout!

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Username: TheGilmore

Training experience:

I took 2 years of a weight lifting/conditioning course in high school, which gave me my initial love for the sport. For my first year of college, I only had the time and means to use some crap machines a couple times a month. I got fed up with this and MADE the time to seriously train about a year ago, and have done so ever since. I am currently cutting down and using a split that hits each muscle group once a week, but that is very inefficient for me. I will be switching to a PHAT protocol when I start bulking in June.

Current Goals:

Since I wouldn’t start logging until the beginning of June, I’ll give my goals for that time. I will hopefully be down to 155, and I would like to take maybe 9 months to bulk up to AT LEAST 170 with minimal body fat. After that, I will cut down to compete in the OCB Arizona Natural 2012.

Past:
    • Just finished a tub of Pump-Bol
    • Ran Triazole and Lean Xtreme on separate occasions
    • Ran Triazole/Lean Xtreme/Activate Xtreme together for 8 weeks.
    • AOR Ortho Core
    • Creatine Monohydrate
    • Sampled White Flood/Green Mag/Purple Wraath/REDuction Shots
    • Sampled SuperPump 250 and Max, Animal Rage, 1MR, NO Xplode NT, Dorian Yates Nox Pump

Current:
    • Orange Triad
    • Oximega Greens/Fish Oil
    • Myofusion
    • ON Whey

I have done a full log of Triazole, found here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128296201

Firstly, I want WF to help me maintain energy in the gym. Switching a 3/day week bodypart split to a 5/day week PHAT protocol is going to be rough. But I’m going to do it. Those weights have no idea what’s coming.

With that, I’m also in a unique position. Every summer, I work as an RA for the Upward Bound college preparatory program. I work with 3 other RAs to supervise 50 high school ruffians during the week. It gets tiring, and I’ll need all the help I can get in that gym.

Why should we pick you?:

Aside from my unique position above, I would bring some honesty to the log. A lot of people (not all) will give very high reviews to a product simply because it’s free. This may very well work for many forum members, who buy into hype, but some of the more realistic ones may be turned off to a product. This also become detrimental when someone buys into the hype and expects great things, but ends up feeling less than they expected.

Despite the business of my RA position, I will be able to make logs every day that I work out (the runts have a curfew). I may even log my initial impression via webcam, to show mixability. Each subsequent sample of White Flood in the past has treated me a little better than the last, and I would love to see how I fare on a tub of the new stuff. Thank you for your consideration.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Username: TheSlyKillah

Training experience: Almost 2 years now

Current Goals: Bulk up 10 more pounds by the end of June

ON 100% Whey Gold Standard - Current Supp
    ON Casein
    ON Opti-men - Current Supp
    Jack3d
    Anadraulic State GT
    Presurge Unleashed
    Muscle Pharm Assault - Current Supp

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: I have yet to do a log, but I would love to make this one my first one.

What do you want to WF to help you with?: Energy/focus boost at the gym.

Why should we pick you?: I over 300+ followers for my blog and my ******** fan page (which is still growing each and every day). As soon as I finish my log, I'll be putting up a review on my site which I'm sure my fans would also enjoy reading about. It would also allow me to make comparisons with the different types of preworkouts I have tried, and since I've been some good stuff about WF and its ingredient profile, this one should get a lot of praise from me.
    Last edited by TheSlyKillah; 05-14-2011 at 08:52 AM.
    Owner of VonBlancoFitness.com
    Personal Trainer (NSCA)
    Nutrition Consultant (Precision Nutrition)
    Online Coach
    Self-proclaimed Lifehacker

"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't."

johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

awsome oppertunity to try some awesome products.

this is gonna be one active thread... good luck to eveyone who applies!
    -Currently Fighting Bone Cancer-

heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Username:
    heavyliftset

Training experience:
    14 years. Started when I was 16 and weighed 125, now I'm 180 with around 10-11%bf. I work out hard and love to train. Its a passion of mine.

Current Goals:
    To be 185, 10% by December 2011 and see significant increases in key lifts.

I have tried most popular proteins. My favorite is Myofusion because of its macro content and flavor.

I've always been all natural individual and my gains are a result of hard work and good diet.

I'm a creatine user which I hardly ever cycle off of. One of my favorite stacks ever was the original white flood, green mag and purple wraath. I felt like an animal when I worked out and gained a solid 5 lbs of lean muscle in the course of 8 months while on this stack (in conjunction with good diet and training obviously).

As far as other pre workouts I've been a user of Superpump, Superpump Max, White Flood and currently trying Animal Rage. White Flood and Rage are my favorites thus far so I'm really excited to try the new Flood.

Right now my supplements are the following: Animal Rage, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain (finishing up), Myofusion, Orange Triad and Fish Oil.

I haven't logged anything but was selected as a reviewer for ON's Hydrowhey. Review is on my Bodyspace page (click my name to read).

Preworkouts for me are a great kick in the butt for my workout since I workout early before work. I also look at the ingredients such as citrulline malate, beta alanine, gaba, carnitine, tyrosine. I won't get into why I look for those, lets just say they are proven to be effective in bodybuilding. I like that I can get a supp that contains them all in one serving!

Why should we pick you?:
    As I've already alluded to in my previous answers. I'm a big fan of Controlled Labs (as evident by my current supps and history). I loved the original White Flood and am thrilled about trying a new version. I promise to provide an unbiased opinion and have the experience and hard work ethic to make the best of the supplement you're providing. You will not regret picking me!

Thanks for your consideration.

tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can we apply if already doing a log?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tacticalreload View Post
    Can we apply if already doing a log?
    only if your log will be ending within the next 7 days
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is one heck of a log opportunity for some lucky peeps.
    Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise.
    ~Alice Walker

Laurie / Yanyan... if you see this, please help me sort through... looks like it's going to be a busy thread
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 05-13-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember the OG WF thread where we got to guess the ingredients and I got to log this product years ago Loved it btw

I have another pre-workout application out, but was thinking about applying?....

Either way, GL everyone

1) Mr.Cooper69
    3) kiwidave1
    4) heavyliftset
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    1) Mr.Cooper69
    3) kiwidave1
    4) heavyliftset

Awesomeness extreme to the max!!!

How many testers are you looking for Pt?

Stoked to be able to share with you all my thought on the new White Flood and random thoughts on things like how best to get your tongue unstuck from a frozen pole.

Hint: it isn't to just pull back as rapidly as possible from the pole.

AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Username:
    AvengeMe

Training experience:
    Been lifting for about 6 years

Current Goals:
    I'm currently training for a Bench Press competition and am attempting a recomp as well

I've used damn near everything

Currently I'm using:

White Flood
    Intrabolic/Purple Wraath
    Combat Powder
    Slin Sane
    Vit D3
    Cissus Powder
    Orange Triad

You guys would be popping my log cherry

I would like to see if the reformulation can help me push out a few extra reps compared to the original that I currently train with, especially on bench

Why should we pick you?:

Because I will give a detailed and unbiased review, just as I've done in the past. Also I'm awesome and would really love some help winning the Bench competition.

Love,
    AvengeMe
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    TheGilmore
    Originally Posted by AvengeMe View Post
    AvengeMe
    Email me address guys. Thanks.

I'll take over this tester thread.

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome!!!

Username: Power_Strike92

Training experience: 3 years of Serious lifting!!

Current Goals: Trying to get shredded for summer

Too many to name!

Right now i'm taking whey protein and OEP

Other logs you’ve done, as well links to them: Haven't done one yet, this would be my first.

My day starts off with a 5 AM workout. I train fasted, but I do like to have energy before my workout. I have tried many different Pre workout supps in the past and some work well and others haven't. I liked the old WF a lot. Great energy and freaky pumps, something a good pre workout should give you. I have no doubt that the new formula will live up to the hype.

Why should we pick you?:
    You should pick me to review the new WF because I work my ass off in the gym and have a lot of dedication the sport of bodybuilding. I make every workout count and leave the gym knowing I went all out. Also Controlled Lab's supps are one of my favorite line of supps to use and I trust their products.
    Last edited by Power_Strike92; 05-13-2011 at 02:44 PM.

giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on this to see results. Can't wait to see who gets picked and how they like the formula...would love to get in on it but got about 3 weeks left on my k-otic log!!

Will be tracking like a heroine addict.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Email me address guys. Thanks.

I'll take over this tester thread.
    Hawt

Edit: PM le sent
    Last edited by TheGilmore; 05-13-2011 at 12:50 PM.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Link isn't working ?
    I re added the link...here it is as well.

ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Username: blynch923

Training experience: 14 months seriously, 2 years overall.

Current Goals: cut from 13% body fat to 8%

I have tried almost everything out there. But here is what I am currently using:
    Animal Cuts
    Animal Flex
    Purple Wraath
    Orange Triad
    Orange Oximega Fish Oil
    Combat Powder/XF Whey

Anabolic Innovations Testopro Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0813813&page=2

Well I have been stim free for almost a month now (aside from starting Aminal Cuts today) and I am ready to try a new pre workout with stims. So I feel I can get a boost in energy and endurance from WF.

Why should we pick you?:
    I give great reviews, and try to do my best when logging a product for a company. I go into detail and an completely honest with everything I do.
    ~Reppin' Jersey~

Sponsored Controlled Labs White Flood v2 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699838701#post699838701

Sponsored AI Sports Testopro Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130813813