sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ex girlfriend as lifting motivation

I dated a girl for a long time, and have been broken up for several years. Since we've broken up, I've put on about 20 pounds of lean muscle (I have a naturally skinny frame, so it really shows). Out of the blue, I ran into her at a bar, and she's with her new (skinny, lanky) boyfriend. Whenever I used to run into her around town, she treated me like a retarded leper that also had the plague. However, this time I was wearing a tighter shirt, and she took notice. She made her way over to me, and within literally 30 secondsa, she said "Yeah, my boyfriend lives in [a different major city], you should definitely call me so we can get together, we haven't hung out in forever".

Are you kidding me? In front of your new boyfriend, you're going up to your more muscular ex (whom you used to go out of your way to avoid) and saying you want to hang out with him? I'm never going hang out with her, but damn it made me feel good. Anyone else had any similar ex girlfriend experiences that made them feel sweet about the fact that they lift, and awesome motivation to keep lifting?

ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong first post to join date
    -BMW M3 Owners-
    RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ha that's awesome brah.

I'm not going to lie but an ex motivated me to start lifting because I wanted that feeling of one upping her if I ever saw her. I went from 145 to 175 in a year and a half before bumping into her. Was playing tennis with friends shirtless when her and a friend were walking by. She hit me up and was hella annoying... she was with some druggie Guy and ended up cheating on him with me. I then disregarded her because I was just on a different level in life improving myself.

All my exs gave me motivation to step up and better myself. Kind of sad but it works. First ex, I improved my physique by a lot. Second ex, I improved my finances and bought a sweet new SUV. Third ex, I improved being more active, sports, social life and moving to Hawaii for uni.

To know I've improved and they have just stayed relatively stagnant feels good man.

I now work out for my future wife and am just addicted to the improvement of my physique.

n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0t0riouS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice transformation!
    I like to squat.

OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pronobis View Post

To know I've improved and they have just stayed relatively stagnant feels good man.
    So damn true.

Also, good job OP! Congrats! Must feel awesome.

Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sl170807 View Post
    I dated a girl for a long time, and have been broken up for several years. Since we've broken up, I've put on about 20 pounds of lean muscle (I have a naturally skinny frame, so it really shows). Out of the blue, I ran into her at a bar, and she's with her new (skinny, lanky) boyfriend. Whenever I used to run into her around town, she treated me like a retarded leper that also had the plague. However, this time I was wearing a tighter shirt, and she took notice. She made her way over to me, and within literally 30 secondsa, she said "Yeah, my boyfriend lives in [a different major city], you should definitely call me so we can get together, we haven't hung out in forever".

Are you kidding me? In front of your new boyfriend, you're going up to your more muscular ex (whom you used to go out of your way to avoid) and saying you want to hang out with him? I'm never going hang out with her, but damn it made me feel good. Anyone else had any similar ex girlfriend experiences that made them feel sweet about the fact that they lift, and awesome motivation to keep lifting?
    Damn man, that musta felt good. Thats one of the main reasons I work out, so that girls who played me or weren't into me before can eat their ****in hearts out.

TheLadiesMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheLadiesMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheLadiesMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheLadiesMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheLadiesMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

must feel great, good job OP

Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is all pretty funny good job.

Cant help but think if the second poster did all life improving things while with the girls maybe he would have less ex's lol

I get on with most of mine so dont really have the motivation to burn them but do get some plesure from "the look what you could have won" feeling from other girls.

Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gambo22 View Post
    This is all pretty funny good job.

Cant help but think if the second poster did all life improving things while with the girls maybe he would have less ex's lol

I get on with most of mine so dont really have the motivation to burn them but do get some plesure from "the look what you could have won" feeling from other girls.
    No U. My goals slightly get skewed when I'm in a relationship. Working towards something together then when it ends, I'm left thinking wtf? That goal is not exactly what I want by myself. Now on to my own dreams 100 percent. If I was with a girl that didn't improve herself and I was... I'd end up resenting her. So regardless I would have Ex's until I met the right one.

At first it's a motivation to "burn em", then over time I could not give a single fuk because life is going well.
    "Just lift it"

Staying consistent F'n works

Sniffing some feet. BrennanForever's Avatar
    BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good job keep lifting man.
    Now I move with aggression,use my mind as a weapon.
    Cause chances are never given,they tooken like interceptions.
    I'll get back any green.

mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think of pounding my ex while squatting or deadlifting heavy.

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good show ol' chap, show that bitch who's boss! I use the same motivation as you do.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    howard89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howard89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howard89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howard89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howard89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howard89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howard89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howard89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howard89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have this about all of my friends who i used to see at college. Who used to bully me for being the little guy etc. I hadnt seen them in years, and bumped into them a few weeks back. The look on their faces when they saw me was priceless.

Bodybuilding really does change peoples lives for the better.

Fetty13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hell yea buddy! it feels awesome huh, i had a similar experience, we broke up and i was crushed lost weight but once i stepped into the gym it was her that drove me the lift more and get stronger, i saw her about 6 months later and same thing i put on about 20-30 pounds and she couldn't believe it and just wanted to hang all over me but, i told her " you ****ed up, and you missed out go find some one else to screw over" and just walked away, Man the feeling was great and it drove me even more to push for my goals.

One of the best feelings of my life.
    We're all gonna have so much f*cking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Godd*mn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your *ssholes!" -- National Lampoon's Vacation

cas_21488 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's my motivation too. I had a gut when we were going out, and then after we broke up I started getting abs. When she found out she said she was waiting on those for years. I responded keep on waiting b**ch, you had your shot.

SavannahRN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

That's awesome! haha

sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sl170807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks y'all, the verbal "pats on the back" mean a lot. I uploaded a pic taken when I was dating that girl, and a pic taken just this morning, if anyone wants to see specifically what I'm talking about.

Just gotta keep on pushin'

NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ha that's awesome brah.

I'm not going to lie but an ex motivated me to start lifting because I wanted that feeling of one upping her if I ever saw her. I went from 145 to 175 in a year and a half before bumping into her. Was playing tennis with friends shirtless when her and a friend were walking by. She hit me up and was hella annoying... she was with some druggie Guy and ended up cheating on him with me. I then disregarded her because I was just on a different level in life improving myself.

All my exs gave me motivation to step up and better myself. Kind of sad but it works. First ex, I improved my physique by a lot. Second ex, I improved my finances and bought a sweet new SUV. Third ex, I improved being more active, sports, social life and moving to Hawaii for uni.

I now work out for my future wife and am just addicted to the improvement of my physique.
    Just imagine what you will accomplish after your first divorce!!
    The usefulness of a cup is in its emptiness.

IIFYM!!
    IF!!!
    OH YEAH!!

I will do today what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u mad brah?
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how about if your ex gf got married? then you wont lift after that?

self dedication brah! not for any person! goodluck.
    Last edited by Skullbreaker; 05-18-2011 at 01:03 AM.
    ACHIEVE / DEDICATION / HARDWORK

jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100)
    good post

All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good job brah. repped

appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50) appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50) appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50) appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50) appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50) appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50) appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50) appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50) appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50) appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50) appletoper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ahhhh.... The power of an ex who you want to make jealous/full-of-regret next time you see her... is there a more powerful motivator? I think not.

trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trigram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    either this or the power of a girl you want