Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My 5 Month Transformation...I am proud of me!!!

I wanted to post an update of my transformation. I started December 28th 2010 and it will be 5 month the 28th of this month. I hope it inspires someone, because I am so very proud of what I have done!

Front

Side

Back

Can I get an estimated BF% too if you guys don't mind.

Thanks for taking a look!

WARRIOR DIET FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck

Traiiner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    holy **** ! 8% maybe ?

what diet/routine did you follow ?

ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good for you man - Fantastic!
    Epigenetic!

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lots to be proud of!!!
    What was the change in weight, measurements and lifts over the 6 months?
    What was your diet and training regime?
    Impressed!!
    Last edited by fittofattofit; 05-14-2011 at 08:55 PM.
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Robm612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robm612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robm612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robm612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robm612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robm612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robm612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robm612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robm612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robm612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What the ****?

how in the hell you look incredible...inspiring

Did you use a particular diet and or cardio if so what kind of cardio (HIIT tabata etc) and how often. Im looking to cut soon but not sure how to go about it and these are some of the best results ive ever seen
    "Winners never quit, quitters never win"

xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    omfg, one of the most insane transformations here ;X such a short timespan, WOW!
    https://********.com/RobNUtrition/

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    unreal man that is just awesome!

xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50) xhaihappen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hah, I think I'll give WD a try since IF has me counting too much
    How does your feeding windows look like?
    did you do cardio or just lift?

schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OMFG!!unreal!

dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cavermeulen View Post
    I wanted to post an update of my transformation. I started December 28th 2010 and it will be 5 month the 28th of this month. I hope it inspires someone, because I am so very proud of what I have done!

Front

Side

Back

Can I get an estimated BF% too if you guys don't mind.

Thanks for taking a look!

WARRIOR DIET FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck
    wow great job. can you tell me how you do that????

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WOW! Great transformation!

You should be proud!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely inspired! I hope I can get down my bf% in 5 months like that!

ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigBOSSguy View Post
    do u use any performance enhancer?

There's no way he did this without either being in shape before getting fat (Muscle memory) or some type of help..

5 months is such a short time to pull that off, not even the biggest loser people look like that after 5 months!!

cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bigBOSSguy View Post
    do u use any performance enhancer?
    Starting Stats

241 LBS
    27% BF

Current

199LBS
    10-11%?

Figured this was coming But to answer your question my supplementation was as follow:

Syntha-6
    CLA
    Kre-(something) Purple pill Creatine
    Jacked 3d
    Amino Acids
    Xtends
    OxyPro

I think that is it...

As far as my diet goes. Let me start by saying I have not had a cheat day since I started in Decemeber. Not even once.

I ate every 3 hours like clock work for 15 weeks. Never missed a meal. I prepared my food for the week every Sunday.

I have been doing the Warriors Diet for the past 4 weeks. Eating every evening. Usually twice in my 4 hour window.

Foods Eaten (Short list, I eat the same crap over and over)

Apples
    Bananas
    Egg Whites
    Chicken Breast
    Ground Chicken
    Ground Turkey
    Broc
    Oatmeat(only during first 15 weeks)
    Almonds
    Walnuts
    Sweet Potatos
    Spinich
    Peanut Butter
    Syntha-6

Those are my staples, some other very minor items, but that is the jest.

I was eating 1800-2000 Calories for the first 15 Weeks. Did not really track macros so much. Just made sure I got my protien requirments.

I am currently eating 1900-2100 and either 40/40/20 or 50/30/20 depends on day. All calories consumed after 6 and before 10 PM. I go to bed at 11ish.

I sleep 7-8 hours a night.

Training:

Absolutly ZERO HIIT training...I have a fear of depleting muscle mass.
    Cardio 6 days a week non lift days 90 Min, Lift days 45 min after lifting.
    Lift like a truck 3-4 days a week. Generally Back,Shoulder,Chest and Legs get own days. Mix arms in when I feel like it.

LIFT HEAVY!!!! I think it is how I managed to keep my LBM.

I think I answered all the questions if not just ask?

Thanks so much guys for taking the time to comment. I am figuring my BF around 10%. Any other estimates would be awesome.

Originally Posted by ClaudiuMark View Post
    There's no way he did this without either being in shape before getting fat (Muscle memory) or some type of help..

5 months is such a short time to pull that off, not even the biggest loser people look like that after 5 months!!
    Why so negative?

Also yes I did compete when I was 25-26. However it should not deminish what I have done.

YOu have not walked in my shows, followed my road and there for have NO right to say "There's is no way".

I assure you if you read my above post and pay attention to the "ZERO" cheats you will have a better understand.

Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing!!!

Looks like a very low carb diet, isn't? You didn't took oatmeal (or starchy carbs) after the first 15 weeks?

ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClaudiuMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cavermeulen View Post
    Why so negative?

Also yes I did compete when I was 25-26. However it should not deminish what I have done.

YOu have not walked in my shows, followed my road and there for have NO right to say "There's is no way".

I assure you if you read my above post and pay attention to the "ZERO" cheats you will have a better understand.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off negative.. I'm just saying without the previous muscle memory you couldn't have accomplished this goal even without cheats.

Kudo's to you for your accomplishment, it's a great one and you look great.. I'm just saying that you had to have been in great shape before for the other overweight men looking for inspiration.. they won't get that kind of results starting from point 0.

Originally Posted by Animall View Post
    Amazing!!!

Looks like a very low carb diet, isn't? You didn't took oatmeal (or starchy carbs) after the first 15 weeks?

I have not had oatmeal in last 4 weeks, but I do not eat breakfast these days. All my calories are consumed at night. I love oatmeal too...maybe make some for dinner with Protein mixed in lol.

Lower carbs for first 15 weeks, that is prob a fair statment.

Last 4 weeks on WD...I eat ratios listed above. Usually like 150 carbs a day.

Originally Posted by ClaudiuMark View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off negative.. I'm just saying without the previous muscle memory you couldn't have accomplished this goal even without cheats.

Kudo's to you for your accomplishment, it's a great one and you look great.. I'm just saying that you had to have been in great shape before for the other overweight men looking for inspiration.. they won't get that kind of results starting from point 0.
    No worries man, all truth me told, if I was looking at this from the outside, I would have some questions too =)

thanks for the whole input, dude! Just downloaded the warrior diet pdf, will have a good look at it. I thought it was about 1 large meal a day, and you can snack "everything" as long as you stay under 500cal up the meal, correct?

Will continue with IF til my supps arrive and will then switch to WD.
    would it be ok if I started the day with 1scoop of whey and some coffee, have a piece of fruit when hungry until workout, let's say 6-7pm?

What do I do if I must work out earlier than planned? Could supplement with BCAA, but it's expensive here, hmm.. you said you do cardio 6times/week and no hiit, but only 45min pwo... I suppose you're not sitting around in the gym til 45mins are up, so would 15-20min of cardio do? (will adjust intensity depending on feeling) - very paranoid of burning muscle as I don't have much

I'm currently approx. 13%bf, estimates on how long to get sub 10 judging by the plan?

YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YUTRYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is insane brah. Very good job aye

Originally Posted by xhaihappen View Post
    thanks for the whole input, dude! Just downloaded the warrior diet pdf, will have a good look at it. I thought it was about 1 large meal a day, and you can snack "everything" as long as you stay under 500cal up the meal, correct?

Will continue with IF til my supps arrive and will then switch to WD.
    would it be ok if I started the day with 1scoop of whey and some coffee, have a piece of fruit when hungry until workout, let's say 6-7pm?

What do I do if I must work out earlier than planned? Could supplement with BCAA, but it's expensive here, hmm.. you said you do cardio 6times/week and no hiit, but only 45min pwo... I suppose you're not sitting around in the gym til 45mins are up, so would 15-20min of cardio do? (will adjust intensity depending on feeling) - very paranoid of burning muscle as I don't have much

I'm currently approx. 13%bf, estimates on how long to get sub 10 judging by the plan?

WD is either a "Controlled Fast" meaning you can eat nuts, fruits, light protein like whey. If you are really hard core ya can fast all day long.

I do both...when I have to work out in the AM, I have some whey protein in water. If I am really really desperate pre evening WO I will eat one oz of almonds.

You still have options.

BTW, the book is a good read too, author did great job writing it =)
    Last edited by cavermeulen; 05-13-2011 at 09:29 AM.

mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    outstanding transformation and level of dedication

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great cut bro!

you've got abs on top of abs
    I

Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Narke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inspiring transformation gjdm

wolf015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congratulations and respect to what you´ve accomplished. This is one of the best transformations I´ve ever seen, you can be really proud of yourself.

I have a question to you. What other people say to your transformation? Like friends, family etc. Just for curiosity

tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomasbird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice one! I believe this was most likely a cut and you lifted before? GJDM!!
    [IIFYM]

Originally Posted by wolf015 View Post
    Congratulations and respect to what you´ve accomplished. This is one of the best transformations I´ve ever seen, you can be really proud of yourself.

I have a question to you. What other people say to your transformation? Like friends, family etc. Just for curiosity
    Thanks for kind words...

Standard 3 Responses are

1.) WTF DUDE!
    2.) You look great!
    3.) Are you doing steroids?(love this ****)<----sarcasim

Chick's like to use the word "skinny", I have to correct them all the time =(

Originally Posted by tomasbird View Post
    Nice one! I believe this was most likely a cut and you lifted before? GJDM!!
    Was competitive 12 years ago...so yes I had a base somewhere under the fat.

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Freaking amazing! DEF be proud of yourself brah! Just in time for summer too!! Rock on
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.