Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy Lower Back hurts.. ahh

Hello,

Since 2 weeks my lower back hurts. especially after (any) training.
    I just cant sit on a chair without feeling this irritating pain.
    It seems to be my lower, lower back.
    Anyone got experience with this?
    Should I go see a doctor?

K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lightner11 View Post
    Hello,

Would definately get checked out. Seems like X-Rays would be best. It's amazing how many different things you can shift in your back or what can be inflammed etc.

samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 weeks is quite a while for back pain to stick i would see a doctor unless you're re injuring the back by doing certain workouts, then obviously just rest from working out until it's healed... I just phucked my lower back up yesterday doing deadlifts now it's swollen and i can't walk normal lol, if it's not healed in a week im going to see a chiropractor FML , but i think i'm gonna be ok
    lifting weights transforms even the worst days into great days

future soldier, US ARMY

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I threw my back out in march. Combination of deads, other excercises, and lifting a lounge chair the wrong way. I basically woke in the middle of the nite unable to get up. Slithered down the stairs. Took mega painkillers, anti inflammatories, oral steroids, was a mess. Out of work the whole time.

Xray was negative, and I knew from experience to avoid an mri because they will find abnormalities that have nothing to do with the pain and will freak you out. And your pain will never go away when you hear words like degeneration,disck herniation, narrowing etc....all things that everyone gets as they get older, that are no big deal.

Life was a nightmare for a month. It's about 4-5 weeks later, (after the month) and it's as if it never happened. Crazy.

btw, chiropracters in order to keep you coming back will try to scare you in to needing so called "adjustments" for the rest of your life.....just sayin. They're not doctors, and set up shops in the same plaza's as dollar stores. Notice they're nowhere near hospitals. They're the used car salesmen of the medical industry. There is nothing they can adjust. The temporary relief from bone cracking is decieving, and they take advantage of it.

markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello,

Rest from all aggravating activities.

Avoid bending and sitting for prolonged periods of time.

If you were to lift, do so with only a straight back and reduced weight.

Start training your core muscles to provide more stability for your lower back.

Try doing more back extension type of exercises.

Sleep on your back, with a pillow underneath your thigh/knee area.

Get it checked out if problems still persist!

Hope this helps !
    My website: http://www.posturedirect.com
    The sole purpose of creating PostureDirect.com is to help those who want to improve their posture. Come visit :)

finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) finishurlunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Don't play with your back

Hello,

Take OFF from training until you feel better. You're just aggravating your back more especially when you load up and take off plates. Since you're young (19), think ahead to when you're 50. Allot of these back injuries don't go away once you get them.

orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10) orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10) orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10) orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10) orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10) orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10) orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10) orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10) orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10) orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10) orosuctus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Last Feb i herniated a disc in my back L4-L5 and it could barely stand up straight, pain and numbness down my leg to my knee, it lasted until about July, I did P/T and oral steroids helped, but time, ice, and rest were the best. You gotta give it time to rest and heal. I still have tightness when i perform certain lifts, i gave up deadlifts and squats but i didnt need surgery. I got an EMG and everything was getting better but i still have permanent loss of sensation in my right knee and inner thing and pain in standing too long and sitting too long. Take it from someone who has been there. REST REST REST
    No Pain No Gain
    When all else fails.....Eat MORE!!!!

-I Rep Back-

12/10/2008- 181lbs
    3/15/2009- 204lbs
    6/29/2009- 227lbs
    10/2/2009- 246lbs
    1/7/2010- 262lbs

Goal... 285lbs by 06/2010

photoboy1973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    `i get this alot
    swimming swimming swimming

it is the best thing by miles, strength in the core and you will be back in a few weeks.