nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

animal pak multv question

i havent taken any multiv for a while. and i just found half a can of animal pak that i didnt finish taken about a year ago. is this half still ok to take? after a year in storage?

im also in the market for some multiv but theres so damn many that i cant decide. i've only used animal paks. also this is the same animal pak you guys are using right? or did they make new ones now?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

also whats your input about animal paks? seems like people like them but dont like the 11 big pills and the price..$26 for 44 packs isnt that bad in my opinion. are there any bad things about animal pak?

and whenever i do a search on the forum...why the phuck does all the results come up from like 10 years ago none from recent. or am i searching it wrong?

consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its a good product, and dont worry about it being a year old its still completely fine for you to consume. And if you can get it for $26 for a 44pk tube thats a good deal, the cheapest I can find it here in Canada is $50
    I always rep back

reps owed:
    RossDuggan

nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by consumingfire View Post
    Its a good product, and dont worry about it being a year old its still completely fine for you to consume. And if you can get it for $26 for a 44pk tube thats a good deal, the cheapest I can find it here in Canada is $50
    thanks bro

consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nikonD70s View Post
    thanks bro
    np, and to the best of my knowledge they only have the one version. If you liked them before I would just stick with them. Not only are they a multi but they have also added a amino complex, digestive enzymes and antioxidants. The only other multi that I liked more was the Avavite By GASP for its high dose of Carnitine. I dont know if you can still get Anavite in the US but it has been pulled in Canada.
    I always rep back

reps owed:
    RossDuggan

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly, I think you will be fine still using the remainder of your pak so long as you weren't keeping it in extreme heat or anything like that However, if you're still worried about using it feel free to look on the bottom of the can and email us your stock number and we can look it up for you. Please contact, info@animalpak.com

In regards, to using a multi--my best advice is to use what works for you. Pak has been in the game a long time (since '83)... there's ONLY one Pak--however, it's been revised/revamped several times over as well.

Personally, I'm a fan of Pak. However, a simple search will reveal both love and hate for Pak just as the same goes for any supplement out there (look under your search for the "Advanced Search" link then look to the left portion of the screen for search options and there should be a drop down menu where you can select "date" wise where you can search from to prevent seeing the last 20 years of BB.com). But once again it's everyone's own personal choice in regards to multi vitamins. No--a multi vitamin won't give you 20 inch arms or an elite 6 pack or help you bench 405. But it will ensure you are getting all your bases covered nutrition/mineral/vitamin wise when sometimes your diet isn't.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As long as the expiration date hasn't passed, and as long as you've kept it out of direct sunlight/heat, you're fine.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now is a great time to pick up Animal Pak as Animal and bb.com are offering the Military Edition of Animal Pak for a limited time. You will be supporting two great charities in the process. For every purchase of a Limited Edition Military Animal Pak, Universal Nutrition and Bodybuilding.com will each make a contribution to the Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund and the childrenoffallensoldiers.org.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

Inside the special can you get a 44 day supply of Animal Pak plus a limited edition military green t-shirt, stacking 101 book and sticker.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0