Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500)

ive gained 6.6 lbs in 10days.

Hello there, sorry if this has been discussed before, I been surfing this website for quiet sometime now, I know that ideally I want to gain 1lb/week as most of the guys been saying in these forums, but today I was shocked, in fact I was thunderstruck when I weighted myself only to find that 2 wks ago, or maybe it was 10days ago, I weighted 65kg, today I weighted myself and I'm at 68kg, should I be concerned? its 3 kg (6.6lbs) in 10days. I wasn't pleased at all.

The only changes in my diet that I have done, is that I been buying jiff natural peanut butter with some jam and whole what toast from the market, and I been making a sandwich of these (2 slices of toasts and in the middle I put nat pb + jam) but I didn't eat quiet alot a day, maybe one sandwich when I wakeup. and then one, maybe two sandwichs before I go to sleep(Thats considered a dinner for me).

can nat pb with jam and toast make that much of a different?

and to be frank with you, appearance-wise, I didn't feel like that i got fatter all around, it was just a fat that I noticed in my lower back area, and little in my belly area, but mostly it was so big in my Love-handles & Lower back, they gone so big, I think my body tends to save the fat in that area, which is disgusting if you ask me, I really don't like it. If you look at me now, I'm skinny all around except my love-handle and lower back, little on belly.

if your curious about my eating habbit ill state them, maybe someone can shed some light to me of what i am doing wrong, and how can I make it better.

I wake up,

***cup of coffee + sandwich of nat pb & jam.

*** 2 hour later go to the gym, walk for 30mins on treadmill then workout (lifting weights)

***PWO I drink 2 scoops of whey protein with a teaspoon of creatine inside the shake.(Oh btw this is new, I wasn't using creatine before, i just started taking creatine this week)

*** 1 hour later, a large meal (My largest on the day) it can vary but always healthy food for example,
    A. chicken breast, with brown rice, little veggies.
    B. steak meats grilled, with grilled potato, veggies.
    C. a whole chicken.
    D. grilled chicken sandwich..

you get the idea always like this.

*** 3 or 4 hours later, I eat another sandwich of nat pb + jam

*** couple hours later I eat some snacks, usually fruits like an apple, or orange, or both. sometimes Nuts, or maybe if i feel good i'll take just a little chocolates not that much.

*** few hours later I either eat an boiled egg in a sandwich, with cheese, or another nat bb + jam in whole what toast, or sometimes I eat Thyme in a bread & cheese in a bread, (oh i love thyme)

sorry for the long post, Thats my eating habbits usually, sometimes I go out of this, but not by much. usually these are the things I eat, some days I eat more eggs either as breakfast instead of the pb nat.

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you eat 23,100 calories over maintenance?

Then I doubt you truly gained 6.6 lbs. Calm down, it's probably water.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    water/glycogen

pics plz

with those stats im fearing string bean status with no muscle/fat but the typical "how can i lose 20 lbs to see my abs for summer"

Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Cronie View Post
    water/glycogen

pics plz

with those stats im fearing string bean status with no muscle/fat but the typical "how can i lose 20 lbs to see my abs for summer"

I don't know why you want pics, I didn't say that I was so lean or muscler, but I wanted to know why this happened to me, and there you go, ill show some pics for you from before around 2.5 wks ago, and today which I just taken right now.

the thing is, Its not that I want abs for summer, just that some people told me, lift heavy and eat alot, and I did eat just a little bit more, i didn't go crazy as my OP post will show you that i been eating more than before when I cutted, because alot of guys advised me to bulk, which is eat more, and lift heavy, I been lifting heavy x4 days a week, and eating as my OP suggested, oh and my workout program is Natural favorite workout which is a sticky in the WO programs.

pics from 2.5 wk ago, and today.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    Did you eat 23,100 calories over maintenance?

Then I doubt you truly gained 6.6 lbs. Calm down, it's probably water.

thanks, repped. maybe it is water, I just don't know, so you think my eating habbits are ok?

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Panzee View Post
    thanks, repped. maybe it is water, I just don't know, so you think my eating habbits are ok?
    they seem fine, worry more about getting in quality protein and calories then anything else....depending on your goals I guess.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

***PWO I drink 2 scoops of whey protein with a teaspoon of creatine inside the shake.(Oh btw this is new, I wasn't using creatine before, i just started taking creatine this week)
    here we go.

creatine.

causes water retention and can cause bloating when you first start it,

also,

consider counting calores as well so you eat slightly above maintenance!

GL
    May what you do in life echoe in eternity. - Maximus Decimus Meridius, Gladiator.

tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is why i track kcals, so that my body cannot play tricks on me like this

3500 kcals = 1lb of fat, if i have a cheat meal at approximately 3000kcals and i weigh in 7lbs heavier the next morning i know its a physical impossibility thats fat and in fact at worst a 1lb net fat gain.
    Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.

dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Balanis View Post
    here we go.

creatine.

causes water retention and can cause bloating when you first start it,

also,

consider counting calores as well so you eat slightly above maintenance!

GL
    Originally Posted by tehAnimaI View Post
    This is why i track kcals, so that my body cannot play tricks on me like this

3500 kcals = 1lb of fat, if i have a cheat meal at approximately 3000kcals and i weigh in 7lbs heavier the next morning i know its a physical impossibility thats fat and in fact at worst a 1lb net fat gain.
    ^^^ Both of these = yes!
    Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good be better. And your better best.

thanks alot guys, so in conclusion what I understand from all of you, is that its not real fat, but only water weight that will automatically vanishes later on by itself. and the cause of it is that I started on creatine a week ago, but its ok, and it will go away because its not real fat.

correct me if i'm wrong here. also if you know why creatine does this, let me know.

raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raf702 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bloat, water retention mainly, plus an excess of amount of calories. But I doubt all that was just from eating calories above your maintenance level of 23,100 calories!

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would definitely start counting calories though. And know your maintenance level so you know how far your going over.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

ahhh. you're so skinny. :S

it's not fat.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks alot guys, so in conclusion what I understand from all of you, is that its not real fat, but only water weight that will automatically vanishes later on by itself. and the cause of it is that I started on creatine a week ago, but its ok, and it will go away because its not real fat.

correct me if i'm wrong here. also if you know why creatine does this, let me know.
    Creatine forces more water into the muscle tissue, thus adding water weight.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post
    ahhh. you're so skinny. :S

it's not fat.
    haha im not that skinny tho, i have things in my love handles

thanks everyone, repped for every1 who gave me info

dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

haha im not that skinny tho, i have things in my love handles
    Things called fat? :P
    Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good be better. And your better best.