AKA THE VANILLA GORILLA Rabbadxs's Avatar
    Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000)

Good day today..

Woke up had my eggs and went to help my dad's buddy (I will go into detail about his personality). He buys and sells antlers for a living and makes a killing on it so the night before he stayed at our house and gave me the usual look of everyone who hasn't seen me for a while and gave me the "U on the juice bro". But he went further and me, my parents, and him were all debating on the harmful effects of steroids. Back to the original story though. I was moving antlers most of the day, having a good time, listening to funny stories when all the sudden... Huge guy >240lbs tall, handsome (no homo) low bf% is talking to Richard (I call him by his last name Doorchuck) Doorchuck proceeds to give the man advice and tells him that he better stop with the juice and stop hanging with the wrong crowd. Let me tell you they were millimeters away from a fist fight. (Doorchuck is working with producers for the series "Antler Wars" on Tru t.v. to be one of the main guys on it and it's a shame the cameras weren't there, bro would be the perfect reality t.v. man). I just found a cool elk antler and asked him if I could have it and I thought that would be my pay for the day. Get a text from him at the gym asking me to come to dinner with him and his buddies at Texas Roadhouse, so I go. Got a number there and more stories were shared. He gave the waitress a hard time and had a lovely accent and attitude (North Carolina). At the end of dinner he whips out a hundred dollar bill and hands it to me. I make a joke out of it and hold it to the light with a isthisreallife.jpeg expression. He paid for my steak dinner too. Damn

Sidenotes
    -Richard's calves are bigger than Arnold's in his prime, massive things
    -I didn't consider it work because after doing high rep squats anything in life is easy
    -The guy was obviously on the juice
    -My dad's coworker and good friend died two nights ago coming back from Texas Roadhouse on a motorcycle (my uncle is a couple days away from dying from cancer so the house has been gloomy) and I went to Texas Roadhouse on my motorcycle. The road he took was shorter but I didn't want to risk it with God and his sick jokes.

Oh yeah and a party that people have been talking about for months is tonight.. Memories will be made
    League of Legends - Buttchuggle
    BFBC2 - Rabbadxs (PSN)
    <3 Kid Cudi

AKA THE VANILLA GORILLA Rabbadxs's Avatar
    Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000)
    ... I'm heartbroken by n o comments.. Thinkinboutsuicide.jpeg
    League of Legends - Buttchuggle
    BFBC2 - Rabbadxs (PSN)
    <3 Kid Cudi

JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Woah woah...woah. Lois, this is not my batman glass.