Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Last Set - Best Set MouseWeight's Avatar
    MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Archfrank View Post
    Exactly what I did. Felt a little energy drop and even though I'm not really in dire need of it today (closer to a couch potato than anything else lol) I had a serving of CC with some crackers. Been a while since I've had CC with something salty!
    cc? whats that lol

Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MouseWeight View Post
    cc? whats that lol
    Cottage Cheese
    Follow my double-T transformation log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=679952441#post679952441

"Pain is temporary. Pride is forever."

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I usually throw a handful of sunflower seeds into my cottage cheese, never tried it with crackers though.

Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Archfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Xrcise View Post
    I usually throw a handful of sunflower seeds into my cottage cheese, never tried it with crackers though.
    Salty flavor, it's a nice twist to the whey or fruit mix you usually see people do with it.

So, here's a mini-update as I'm debating with myself wether I should do 20 minutes of cardio or let my allergies win the battle for today:

Goals:
    I want to keep the cut going for at least until the first week of july. At this point, I should have lost a significant amount of bodyfat and have more of a solid foundation to clean bulk on. Also, since I'll head over to the wilderness for a fishing trip on july 11th, this entire week is going to act as a deload, during which I should eat at around maintenance, maybe a tad more if you count the drinks. The diet should look like warrior's diet, except the warrior in question will most likely get drunk after his feast, or before depending on how long it takes to prep the fish

In the meantime, since I know I'll be leaving for TO on the last week of august, I will hang on to my home gym until the last days of june, after which I'll seriously need a membership somewhere. To keep the fire burning during this time, I'll give Kris Gethin's DTP system another shot (already did it for 3 weeks in the past and I loved it) and from there we'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll throw in a few additionnal regular sets per workout so that I can hit every head of every muscle (thinking delts, chest, back and hammies, among others) and get a more complete workout in.

That about covers it for short-to-mid-term, if I can meet my goals accordingly by july I will start a clean bulk (keep the eating habits where they are, I don't wanna screw up )

...and after thinking of it, low-intensity cardio can be performed with a box of kleenexes on the side of the bike. You won't win this time, runny nose!
    Follow my double-T transformation log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=679952441#post679952441

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like an excellent plan and one that you have put a lot of thought into!!!
    GOOD LUCK!!!

Cardio (lazy way)

Thanks Barb and without further do, here's the log:

Training: Cardio only - LST (or whatever the low-intensity cardio abreviation is) 20 minutes
    Twists - 150 reps each side

Very lazy cardio, for many reasons (allergies, forgetting to take my third caffeine pill = big lack of energy) but still the heart rate got up a little and that's what matters. I feel the fat burning from that last layer so I threw in a set of twists to tighten the skin a little. I won't do this regularly because I don't believe the amount of fat left on me would cause that much loose skin anyways.

Diet:
    Meal 1:
    Proats
    Meal 2: Pancake 2.0*
    Meal 3: Ground chicken, quinoa and crushed tomatoes
    Meal 4: Tuna and taco sauce on crackers
    Meal 5: Leftovers of yesterday's pudding
    Meal 6: Chicken and FF mayo and cottage cheese with PB on a whole wheat toast

No workout or crazy plyos today so no PWO shake (can you believe it?!?). Also, I decided to tweak my pancakes by not adding the protein scoop to the batter but instead making a dip with it and some home made jam, since we've got so much of the damn stuff in the fridge (chocolate whey + whatever jam = yummmmmy). Also, I find myself cheating on grapes (not in huge amounts though) very often, I'm glad it's on healthy foods but also worried about the simple carbs that I'm trying to keep as low as humanly possible. Maybe it's just the diet working too well? Or maybe I found the limit of "humanly possible"

Also, I bought some ice breakers so that I can snack on them between meals (again, not huge amounts, just getting rid of the food's taste when I'm at work and cannot brush my teeth). Plus munching on something might kill half the cravings by not letting them breed into my mind

Total calories so far: 1589
    Protein: 182g
    Carbs: 123g (22 sugar, 14 fiber)
    Fat: 28g (7 sat)

Other than that IRL: The sun is finally back! And with it, allergies start off about a month later than they normally would But hey, it's nice looking through the window LOL I'm also starting to think about what workout plan I'll be using for mass gain, since I'm most concerned about the size of my chest and lats (width-wise), I'm thinking HIT (DY's Blood and Guts!)or HST for straight size for a good 60 days and then attempt Layne's PHAT... But that's far into the future so it'll remain at the thinking phase for a while :P

Peace guys!

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Thanks Barb and without further do, here's the log:

Training: Cardio only - LST (or whatever the low-intensity cardio abreviation is) 20 minutes
    Twists - 150 reps each side

Very lazy cardio, for many reasons (allergies, forgetting to take my third caffeine pill = big lack of energy) but still the heart rate got up a little and that's what matters. I feel the fat burning from that last layer so I threw in a set of twists to tighten the skin a little. I won't do this regularly because I don't believe the amount of fat left on me would cause that much loose skin anyways.

Diet:
    Meal 1:
    Proats
    Meal 2: Pancake 2.0*
    Meal 3: Ground chicken, quinoa and crushed tomatoes
    Meal 4: Tuna and taco sauce on crackers
    Meal 5: Leftovers of yesterday's pudding
    Meal 6: Chicken and FF mayo and cottage cheese with PB on a whole wheat toast

No workout or crazy plyos today so no PWO shake (can you believe it?!?). Also, I decided to tweak my pancakes by not adding the protein scoop to the batter but instead making a dip with it and some home made jam, since we've got so much of the damn stuff in the fridge (chocolate whey + whatever jam = yummmmmy). Also, I find myself cheating on grapes (not in huge amounts though) very often, I'm glad it's on healthy foods but also worried about the simple carbs that I'm trying to keep as low as humanly possible. Maybe it's just the diet working too well? Or maybe I found the limit of "humanly possible"

Also, I bought some ice breakers so that I can snack on them between meals (again, not huge amounts, just getting rid of the food's taste when I'm at work and cannot brush my teeth). Plus munching on something might kill half the cravings by not letting them breed into my mind

Total calories so far: 1589
    Protein: 182g
    Carbs: 123g (22 sugar, 14 fiber)
    Fat: 28g (7 sat)

Other than that IRL: The sun is finally back! And with it, allergies start off about a month later than they normally would But hey, it's nice looking through the window LOL I'm also starting to think about what workout plan I'll be using for mass gain, since I'm most concerned about the size of my chest and lats (width-wise), I'm thinking HIT (DY's Blood and Guts!)or HST for straight size for a good 60 days and then attempt Layne's PHAT... But that's far into the future so it'll remain at the thinking phase for a while :P

Peace guys!
    Nice logg bro awesome stuff in here. Raising the bar.
    "Submission NOT Optional"

Back + biceps + abs

Originally Posted by MONGO260 View Post
    Nice logg bro awesome stuff in here. Raising the bar.
    Thanks, it's always appreciated

Here's the log for today:

Training: Back, biceps and abs
    Chin-ups - Working sets (8, 8, 7, 5 @ bodyweight)
    Single arm rows - Warmup (1x15 @ 20lbs), Working sets (3x12 @ 40 lbs)
    Elbow-out two-arm rows - Warmup (1x15 @ 20 lbs), Working sets (3x8 @ 40 lbs)
    Deadlifts (mid-shin only) - Warmup (1x15 @ 25 lbs), Working sets (4x12 @ 40 lbs)

Concentration curl - Warmup (1x15 @ 15 lbs), Working sets (3x10 @ 25 lbs)
    Alternating curl - Warmup (1x12 @ 20 lbs), Working sets (3x10 @ 25 lbs)

Abs superset
    Crunches - Working sets (3x20 @ bodyweight)
    Reverse crunches - Working sets (3x20 @ bodyweight)

Shorter back+bis workout than last time, but I'm in a bit of a hurry tonight so I'll blast em more next time :P

Diet:
    Meal 1:
    Proats with PB
    Meal 2: Pancake and protein dip
    Meal 3: Chicken and quinoa
    Meal 4: Ground chicken, crushed tomatoes, olive oil and a slice of bread
    Meal 5: BARBECUE TIME!

No shake, no meal 6. It's all being replaced with the barbecue since I don't know what we'll have yet.

Total calories so far: 1112
    Protein: 136g
    Carbs: 81g (9 sugar, 11 fiber)
    Fat: 25g (6 sat)

Other than that: Nothing. lol... Trying to think but nothing new comes up. I'm out!

Peace.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meal 5: BARBECUE TIME!
    did someone say meat?

Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Late night update...

The barbecue was very healthy, we had chicken breast, brown rice and brown bread with some margarine. So it was only cheating on macros really, and I don't mind shocking the body a little especially with such a low calorie diet.

I can't believe I'm crazy enough to go to work tomorrow... That's madness right here I tell ya. Tomorrow will most likely be a rest day where I'll skip the workout entirely and pick it up again friday with shoulders like I usually do. Oh man, it's gonna be painful getting through a day of work after this haha!

Peace!

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BBQ Chicken! I could go for some that right now and It's 6:00am! lol

Hoping work goes quick for you!

Keep up the great work!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    BBQ Chicken! I could go for some that right now and It's 6:00am! lol

Hoping work goes quick for you!

Keep up the great work!
    Laughing for almost nothing, making a TON of really obvious mistakes... Yeah, either it just flies by or it's endless lol I have a feeling it's going to be closer to the second one however. That'll teach me!

MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Off topic. Cottage cheese is great with sunchips too!

On topic, I'm digging the consistentcy of your blog. Asthetically pleasing to the eyes. Solid workouts as always!

Off topic. Cottage cheese is great with sunchips too!

On topic, I'm digging the consistentcy of your blog. Asthetically pleasing to the eyes. Solid workouts as always!
    Gotta try this someday :O

Thanks for the good words, it's always appreciated. I like to log, helps my accountability and reminds me of the long-term goal. However I find the workouts to be lacking in terms of intensity recently, it's about time I invest in more iron or a gym card, which I'll most likely take care of this weekend.

Off-topic: Today's log! Brought to you by caffeine! Lots of caffeine!

Rest

So, today was a (lack of) rest day. Here's the log in advance since I can't honestly predict when I'll collapse on my keyboard.

Training: Staying awake - all day.

It was demanding, no matter what you'll say :P

Diet:
    Meal 1:
    Proats
    Meal 2: Pancake with protein dip
    Meal 3: Ground chicken, quinoa and taco sauce
    Meal 4: Ground chicken, quinoa and taco sauce
    Meal 5: Lemon cream pie pudding and wheycrisps experiment
    Meal 6: Cottage cheese and crackers

I had the hardest time of my life getting meal 4 in, really felt like I was going to throw this one up and I couldn't figure out why. It could be fatigue, or some of the food. However I really doubt so since it all seemed really fresh this morning. Admitedly, I wasn't 100% efficient at identifying something fresh (or anything else for this matter) upon waking up this morning.

Total calories so far: 1533
    Protein: 175g
    Carbs: 138g (30 sugar, 13 fiber)
    Fat: 24g (8 sat)

Other than that: I'm so happy my deposit really went through for my appartment for next year. This is incredibly good news here, seeing that this issue is finally taken care of. Last night was also awesome, definitely worth the crappy day that I've had recovering from it. I guess it's just a glimpse of what I'll be doing during my 2 months vacation before leaving on exchange

BRB Makin' pudding

Gotta try this someday :O

Thanks for the good words, it's always appreciated. I like to log, helps my accountability and reminds me of the long-term goal. However I find the workouts to be lacking in terms of intensity recently, it's about time I invest in more iron or a gym card, which I'll most likely take care of this weekend.

Off-topic: Today's log! Brought to you by caffeine! Lots of caffeine!
    I say gym card. Maybe you'll find a partner!

I say gym card. Maybe you'll find a partner!
    And carry him over when I move LOL but yeah, visiting another one this sat or sun.

Shoulders + traps + abs

Today's log, brought to you by sleep. Lots of sleep!

Training: Shoulders, traps and abs
    Lateral raises - 1/2 DTP set (10, 15, 20, 20 and 25 lbs)
    Front raises - Warmup (1x15 @ 10lbs), Working sets (4x10 @ 20 lbs)
    Back flys - Warmup (1x15 @ 10 lbs), Working sets (4x12 @ 15 lbs)

Shrugs - Warmup (1x25 @ 25 lbs), Working sets (4x15 @ 40 lbs)

Abs circuit - Not going to bother posting this one, too long for nothing. I did 12 sets of 25 reps, needless to say it hurts lol

I was fired up to workout, Betacene amplified this feeling and Glutacene helped me maintain this all the way. I'm loving the clean focus it gives me and I'll review Beta tomorrow and start logging Gluta as well (LONG SHIPPING DELAY FTL, still on my personnal tub lol).

Diet:
    Meal 1:
    Proats
    Meal 2: Pancake with protein dip
    Meal 3: Chicken, olive oil, two slices bread and 3 timbits (managed to fit those in my macros anyhow)
    Meal 4: Tuna with FF miracle whip
    Meal 5 (PWO): Protein shake in good ol' grape juice
    Meal 6: Just been invited for some fondue again lol

Fondue is going to signal the beggining of my weekly refeed, which should hopefully end tomorrow during the day.

Total calories so far: 1432
    Protein: 162g
    Carbs: 131g (45 sugar, 13 fiber)
    Fat: 29g (8 sat)

Other than that: Feeling incredibly good today. I decided to put together a list of things to ask about when I check out the next gym tomorrow, here's what I have so far:
    1. Do you tolerate deadlifts (I hear some don't... lol...)
    2. Show me around!
    3. Price...
    4. Tolerance to slight grunts at the end of a set

What do you guys think I should add to this thing?

Also ordered more whey since DHL is so slow and Canada post is going on strike (and I can't track my shipments so I don't even know if CP handles it at some point). Decided to go with Dymatize Elite Gourmet this time, since Myo has raised prices it's not really worth it anymore. Tell me what you guys use and what you think of Dymatize's! (Ordered the S'mores and CnC)

Peace!

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Other than that: Feeling incredibly good today. I decided to put together a list of things to ask about when I check out the next gym tomorrow, here's what I have so far:
    1. Do you tolerate deadlifts (I hear some don't... lol...)
    2. Show me around!
    3. Price...
    4. Tolerance to blood curdling screams at the end of a set
    5. What times are busy? Slow?

What do you guys think I should add to this thing?
    added my $.02

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ask if you can do OVER THE HEAD lifts ...
    it is amazing how many gyms do not allow this!

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    added my $.02
    Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    Ask if you can do OVER THE HEAD lifts ...
    it is amazing how many gyms do not allow this!
    LOL Thanks to both of you, I was already thinking not tolerating deadlifts was ridiculous but over the head... I mean come on you're removing hell of a lot of moves there!

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey good things going on here...even with the lack of sleep.
    But good for you in making it up on the next day with extra sleep

I don't understand your questions for the gym...I mean I know the questios per sey, but what I don't get is that there really are gyms that don't allow deadlifts or over head exercises?? Seriously?? Insane!

If you don't mind me asking, what is this exchange you mentioned? And where to?
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Cardio

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Hey good things going on here...even with the lack of sleep.
    But good for you in making it up on the next day with extra sleep

I don't understand your questions for the gym...I mean I know the questios per sey, but what I don't get is that there really are gyms that don't allow deadlifts or over head exercises?? Seriously?? Insane!

If you don't mind me asking, what is this exchange you mentioned? And where to?
    Well I've heard nasty stories about gyms not tolerating deadlifts because of the noise when the bar is dropped on the ground which I find absurd but having worked out in a basement for so long I'd rather be safe than sorry! lol

Also I'm moving to Toronto for two semesters (could extend to a full year depending on how things go) to study!

Finally, here's today's log in advance because I'm going to be in a hurry starting right after my workout:

Training: Cardio only - HIIT 40 minutes

Diet:
    Meal 1:
    Proats and lemoncreampie pudding mix
    Meal 2: Chicken, cheese, a slice of bread and more lemoncreampie mix lol
    Meal 3: Proats again, this time with extra wheycrisps (not feeling too creative today)
    Meal 4 (PWO): Double protein shake in water.
    Meal 5: Yesterday's fondue did not happen so we're trying it again tonight...

Total calories so far: 1328
    Protein: 153g
    Carbs: 121g (32 sugar, 10 fiber)
    Fat: 20g (5 sat)

Other than that: Went shopping today, bought a couple of pairs of shorts since what I had was size 36 and now I'm wearing like... 31 lol And now I've got to get my workout in immediately because some hungry bastards I'm having diner with are skipping theirs so we can eat earlier... I've got a bad feeling about this anyhow!

Peace!

Rest

Wanna know what this is? Well, I'll begin by telling you what it ISN'T. It isn't reasonably priced :P It's a 3 month gym membership, and it's far from affordable lol but it's cheaper than 3 sets of dumbbells and allows me to use far, far more equipment so I'll take it for the time being. Yep, I'm back in the gym after a year of basement dungeon action!

I'll keep doing my cardio at home with those crazy plyometric sports drills, because I find them to be far more effective than anything else I've come across so far. I might even do arms at home as well, but I want to hit chest, back and legs in the gym as the weights just aren't cutting it anymore.

Training: None.

Rest day for today, initially I wanted to do more but as usual I procrastinated so much stuff that I just HAD to do today that I couldn't get anything else in, and didn't quite feel like it either anyways.

Diet:
    Meal 1:
    Proats
    Meal 2: Leftover mix of ground chicken, quinoa, ketchup followed by lemoncreampie pudding with wheycrisps
    Meal 3: Cereals with a protein shake as milk
    Meal 4: Shrimp!
    Meal 5: Cottage cheese and crackers

I'm going to throw in SOMETHING else, most likely a fat source in one of the last two meals so that I can meet my macros for today.

Total calories so far: 1452
    Protein: 181g
    Carbs: 130g (42 sugar, 9 fiber)
    Fat: 19g (6 sat)

Peace!

CONGRATS on the new gym membership!!!

Oddly enough today I discovered that there had to be a french translation for deadlifts, because when I asked the woman at the gym had no clue what that was LOL! Hopefully everything's allowed and there's no nonsense about moves or anything.

I'll keep doing my cardio at home with those crazy plyometric sports drills, because I find them to be far more effective than anything else I've come across so far. I might even do arms at home as well, but I want to hit chest, back and legs in the gym as the weights just aren't cutting it anymore.
    I dunno man, once you get your groove on in the new gym I bet you won't want to do anything at home. Also, gyms have cardio bunnies.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I dunno man, once you get your groove on in the new gym I bet you won't want to do anything at home. Also, gyms have cardio bunnies.
    Good point is all I can manage to say. :P

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pay no attention to the cardio bunnies...they're a major distraction!

Originally Posted by Mr.Xrcise View Post
    Pay no attention to the cardio bunnies...they're a major distraction!
    True, when I lift nothing can bother me though. For cardio, however, if I'm not focussing too much (steady pace or in between intervals) I get distracted easily... Oh well, gotta wait for tonight to judge..