idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Joint/tendon Pills/medication

Im looking to get back into MMA/Muay Thai after I get back from my visit home. I suffered a wrist injury November of 2010 from throwing a really hard punch into the hard part of a heavy bag, got it x-rayed at the doctors and pretty much all they told me was to put it in a brace and not use if for a while but that it wasnt broken(doctor didnt help at all). Well... It still hurts like a mother****er sometimes, it never fully healed. Was wondering what everyone would recommend to take that wont break the bank because I wont be working while in the gym due to having to choose either or.

Note- Idk if it makes a difference on what type of injury it is but my wrist hurts close to the middle of the join when I move my hand up/down and when I fully open my hand.