Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz

Beast Mode Personal Training is Available! ***Updated Packages and Prices***

***Updated Packages and Prices***

My current program package options are:
    -$100 for a one-time diet and training program
    -$250 for 8 weeks of service
    -$400 for 16 weeks of service
    -$500 for 24 weeks of service

My programs include:
    • Customized Diet
    • Example Daily Meals
    • Acceptable Food List
    • Customized Workout
    • Recommended stretches/exercises for injury prevent (based upon your needs)
    • Customized Supplement Recommendations
    • Unlimited Email Contact
    • Progress Spreadsheet
    • Weekly Check-ins, Picture Assessment, and Adjustments
    • Peak Week Protocol (Contest Prep)

I work with bodybuilders, figure competitors, bikini competitors, powerlifters, and anyone looking to gain muscle or lose fat.

Check out my current/past clients results on ********: http://www.********.com/pages/Derek-...09708809092534
    Last edited by Beast; 07-24-2011 at 06:47 PM.

romeoq7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

personal trainer

I'm 7 weeks out from my competition can you train me for $140 for this competition it's a pro qualifier. Then there's another show October 15th that's also a qualifier which would be 8 weeks later. Can you provide your services or does it have to be 20 weeks I have been getting a lot of requests about my online personal training so I figured it would be easiest to post an overview here.

I currently charge $400 for 20 weeks of service, which equates to $20 a week. My programs include:
    • Customized Diet
    • Example Daily Meals
    • Acceptable Food List
    • Customized Workout
    • Progress Spreadsheet

I work with bodybuilders, figure competitors, bikini competitors, powerlifters, and anyone looking to gain muscle or lose

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    We can do less than 20 weeks. I will send you a PM.

Originally Posted by romeoq7 View Post
    I'm 7 weeks out from my competition can you train me for $140 for this competition it's a pro qualifier. Then there's another show October 15th that's also a qualifier which would be 8 weeks later. Can you provide your services or does it have to be 20 weeks I have been getting a lot of requests about my online personal training so I figured it would be easiest to post an overview here.

I currently charge $400 for 20 weeks of service, which equates to $20 a week. My programs include:
    • Customized Diet
    • Example Daily Meals
    • Acceptable Food List
    • Customized Workout
    • Progress Spreadsheet

I work with bodybuilders, figure competitors, bikini competitors, powerlifters, and anyone looking to gain muscle or lose

deniztokcan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hello derek

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    We can do less than 20 weeks. I will send you a PM.
    hi derek its deniz im living in Vancouver and always gettng stuck on some points i was trying to search a personal trainer but they will cost me a lot more than i have planned i would like to know if you will keep track on me and hope to get my moneys worth and will u reply always my questions by mail as soon as possible how does this thing work completely thanks

Originally Posted by deniztokcan View Post
    hi derek its deniz im living in Vancouver and always gettng stuck on some points i was trying to search a personal trainer but they will cost me a lot more than i have planned i would like to know if you will keep track on me and hope to get my moneys worth and will u reply always my questions by mail as soon as possible how does this thing work completely thanks
    PM sent.

Updated packages and prices in the first post.

tkeegan9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would love to do this, I am finishing up week 12 of your bulking workout and love it. I would be very interested in this for my next workout, I was curious if there would be anyway to pay weekly or bi-weekly though

Originally Posted by tkeegan9 View Post
    i would love to do this, I am finishing up week 12 of your bulking workout and love it. I would be very interested in this for my next workout, I was curious if there would be anyway to pay weekly or bi-weekly though
    Check your PM.

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would you ever consider a program for new personal trainers to show them the ropes, so to say? I've gotten a few inquiries from new or soon-to-be trainers about this. Wouldn't know how to go about this and wouldn't want to turn it into a 21 questions kinda thing.
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.

Gecko998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Derek,

I'd be interested in chatting with you as well. I enjoy watching your videos and guides. Basically i'd like to take my training to a new level, my only problem is i'd like to get more muscular but still work towards those abdominal, so pretty much like any other guy on here.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Gecko998 View Post
    Derek,

I'd be interested in chatting with you as well. I enjoy watching your videos and guides. Basically i'd like to take my training to a new level, my only problem is i'd like to get more muscular but still work towards those abdominal, so pretty much like any other guy on here.

Thanks
    Check your PM

Originally Posted by BluSilver View Post
    Would you ever consider a program for new personal trainers to show them the ropes, so to say? I've gotten a few inquiries from new or soon-to-be trainers about this. Wouldn't know how to go about this and wouldn't want to turn it into a 21 questions kinda thing.
    Something like that would probably be better suited for an in person program vs. an online program.

terror bird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Derek I am interested in getting your services.I plan on cutting thisSeptember,would you be able to provide Diet/Nutrition only service with weekly adjustments (if needed) for the required duration :let's say 8 weeks.And how much would it cost for the same ?

Originally Posted by terror bird View Post
    Hey Derek I am interested in getting your services.I plan on cutting thisSeptember,would you be able to provide Diet/Nutrition only service with weekly adjustments (if needed) for the required duration :let's say 8 weeks.And how much would it cost for the same ?
    PM sent.

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im looking at doing a bulking and cutting phase with you a pm would be appreciated

Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    im looking at doing a bulking and cutting phase with you a pm would be appreciated
    PM sent.

Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Derek looking for your service in a possible recomp or cut with a hectic job. Your pm would be much appreciated.
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120830451

April 2004 - 270lbs 40% bodyfat
    Now - 207lbs 12% bodyfat
    Goal - 205lbs <10%

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
    Hey Derek looking for your service in a possible recomp or cut with a hectic job. Your pm would be much appreciated.
    PM sent!

jkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Derek, interested in your personal training services to continue working on body comp and overall strength and size. Let me know if you're still taking on new clients. Thanks!

SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolanoBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey for your personal training do we pay you every end of the week or before or a total? How would u like to get paid?

itsmuscletime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am interested. Please let me know the details as to how i make payments and if there is an installment option.

Originally Posted by itsmuscletime View Post
    I am interested. Please let me know the details as to how i make payments and if there is an installment option.
    PM sent.

cbs86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi derek, ive jus completed week 8 of your 12 week bulking program and loving it, i would like to work with you more when ive completed it. are you still taking clients??

Originally Posted by cbs86 View Post
    hi derek, ive jus completed week 8 of your 12 week bulking program and loving it, i would like to work with you more when ive completed it. are you still taking clients??
    Yes I am. Hit me up at week 11 of your current program and we will get things set up for after that.

aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by itsmuscletime View Post
    I am also interested in this if you could also send me the details it would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by aheddle View Post
    I am also interested in this if you could also send me the details it would be greatly appreciated
    PM sent.

Brracuda27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brracuda27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brracuda27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brracuda27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brracuda27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    exactly what is a PM ??
    private message???
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    PM sent.

aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brracuda27 View Post
    exactly what is a PM ??
    private message???
    Yes a private message

tysennoah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is great! I could have my six pack now a days!
    weight loss - http://lifetime-fitness.net/healthy-lifestyle/2012/becoming-fit-this-summer-season

baileybear17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need major help

Hey Derek my name is Justin bailey im 23 years old and I'm 6 weeks out from my first body building show and I need some help I do have a trainer but I'm afraid I might be getting steared in the wrong direction I can seem to get this lower belly and back fat off I'm currently 6.07 % bf by calipers and 41 mm can you get me ready for this show and wat would you charge my diet looks like this meal 1/2 cup oatmeal 10 egg whites meal 2 8 oz of steak medium sweet potato meal 3 4 oz chicken Breast 4 oz tilapia cup green beans meal4 6 oz salmon cup green beans meal 5 8 oz tilapia cup green beans meal 6 3 cans tuna cup green beans. Cardio is 1 15 min a day 6 days a week