Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by baileybear17 View Post
    Hey Derek my name is Justin bailey im 23 years old and I'm 6 weeks out from my first body building show and I need some help I do have a trainer but I'm afraid I might be getting steared in the wrong direction I can seem to get this lower belly and back fat off I'm currently 6.07 % bf by calipers and 41 mm can you get me ready for this show and wat would you charge my diet looks like this meal 1/2 cup oatmeal 10 egg whites meal 2 8 oz of steak medium sweet potato meal 3 4 oz chicken Breast 4 oz tilapia cup green beans meal4 6 oz salmon cup green beans meal 5 8 oz tilapia cup green beans meal 6 3 cans tuna cup green beans. Cardio is 1 15 min a day 6 days a week
    I will send you a PM.

adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Woohoo! All aligned up with Derek (as is my wife). Very very excited!

mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey man are your services still available? Im three weeks out and could use some help with peak week
    Lecheek Nutrition Lead Rep

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mattsac View Post
    hey man are your services still available? Im three weeks out and could use some help with peak week
    Hey Matt. I just responded to your PM.

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are your devices still available

Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    Are your devices still available
    Yes, my services are still available. PM me if interested.

WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50) WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50) WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50) WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50) WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50) WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50) WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50) WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50) WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50) WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50) WickedLovely will become famous soon enough. (+50)

training

I am a female age 40 looking to become leaner and more defined what training package would you recommend?
    NikkiArieBishopJacobs (FB)

WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mr.Michigan 2014

Morning Derek,

Remember me my friend? Well Im about 20 weeks out right now! But in a much better position with my weight then 2010. Im currently around 230lbs. I have been dieting for the last 4 weeks just pre-mode diet prepairing my body for the long road.

Would you be interested in coaching me during the next 16 to 20 weeks?

I will send you my current diet this evening after work- also This saturday will be my last cheat meal after that I will be on a clean re-feed once a week containing 8 to 10oz ground sirloin 1 whole yam or sweet potatoe and 2 cups white rice.

If you are to busy could you at least take the time to look at my attached diet? and offer me some advice!

looking forward to working with you! Once again!

My work email is bill.scheib@us.transport.bombardier.com
    My home email is scheib3701@comcast.net

Thank you my friend!

Bill Scheib
    Last edited by WILDBILL; 10-25-2013 at 06:38 AM.

Hey Bill,
    Sending you an email now.

Originally Posted by WILDBILL View Post
    Morning Derek,

Remember me my friend? Well Im about 20 weeks out right now! But in a much better position with my weight then 2010. Im currently around 230lbs. I have been dieting for the last 4 weeks just pre-mode diet prepairing my body for the long road.

Would you be interested in coaching me during the next 16 to 20 weeks?

I will send you my current diet this evening after work- also This saturday will be my last cheat meal after that I will be on a clean re-feed once a week containing 8 to 10oz ground sirloin 1 whole yam or sweet potatoe and 2 cups white rice.

If you are to busy could you at least take the time to look at my attached diet? and offer me some advice!

looking forward to working with you! Once again!

My work email is bill.scheib@us.transport.bombardier.com
    My home email is scheib3701@comcast.net

Thank you my friend!

Bill Scheib