tomkane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Massive Fat Loss - 17 Pounds in 14 Days

Hey guys,

I tried out a fat-loss plan that I've put together since I wanted to get ripped for the first time in my life. I weigh 170 pounds and my body fat is ~14% (based on median using body fat scale + navy seal method).

I seem to store most of the body fat in the belly/waist area, which is a problem if you want to make the abs visible.

So here's what I've tested for 5 days:
    6 Meals/Day (every 5 hours)
    Calories: ~1,500
    Protein: ~155g
    Carbs: ~75g
    Fat: ~80g
    Sugar: ~14g (comes all from vegetables, so no artificial sugar)

I lost 4 pounds and ~0.5 inches around the waist.

So now I'm thinking about a tweaked version of that plan where I want to get rid of 17 pounds of fat in 2 weeks.

Any recommendation how I can further enhance the fat loss? - I am highly flexible & could even split my meals to 10x a day if that would make a difference.

What do you think is the minimum amount of calories I should take? I thought about ~1,700/Day

My plan is to exercise twice a day - morning & evening - with weight training MON - WED - FRI.

Any suggestions are appreciated,
    Tom

Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tomkane View Post
    So now I'm thinking about a tweaked version of that plan where I want to get rid of 17 pounds of fat in 2 weeks.

Any recommendation how I can further enhance the fat loss? - I am highly flexible & could even split my meals to 10x a day if that would make a difference.

What do you think is the minimum amount of calories I should take? I thought about ~1,700/Day

My plan is to exercise twice a day - morning & evening - with weight training MON - WED - FRI.

Any suggestions are appreciated,
    Tom
    Splitting meals has no effect on the efficiency of fat loss.

Of those 4 lbs that will not all be fat loss, it's likely that a fair amount of that is water loss.

You can't lose 17lbs of fat in 2 weeks, its impossible, anything higher than 1.5lbs of FAT per week at your size is unhealthy.

If you are 15% fat at your weight/height I doubt any amount of fat loss would cause you to be "ripped" you don't have enough LBM.

tomkane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about taking some meals in liquid form (blended)?

thegoodthebadtherustled cantwait2lift's Avatar
    cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    find your way too the stickies in nutrition/fat loss sections and do not post again until you are finished reading them
    -engineering brah-
    ***Canadian Crew***

Bench 330
    Squat 460
    Deadlift 625

Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could sprinkle them with fairy dust too

krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got something going on in 2 weeks? Shoulda started 2 months ago, 16 lbs in 2 months is reasonably possible, 16 in 2 weeks? I don't even know if that's possible, you'd need to lose a little more than a pound everyday.

Good luck.

lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    16 lbs in 2 weeks is possible if you're morbidly obese and go on a psmf. However if I were to go on a psmf at my weight/lean mass I might lose 2-3 lbs a week in fat so maybe 6lbs total. Your goals are unreasonable if you really are as lean as you say you are.

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure if troll

Registered User TransformedChef's Avatar
    TransformedChef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TransformedChef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TransformedChef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TransformedChef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TransformedChef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TransformedChef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I' say eat a lot of carbs cause you will have to walk around A LOT looking for the fatloss-wizard.

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    not sure if troll
    I think so. No one can possibly believe the initial question is real do they?
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG

kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tom I know you want to see results/lose weight fast but 17lbs in 14 days is too fast of a change. If you shock your body into losing weight it will freak out and actually hold on to the fat and burn muscle(starvation mode). Aim for 1-2lb loss a week and in month and a half you'll get there and it'll be safer/you'll hold on to more muscle.

Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Morfiend is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys,

You are delusional, 17 pounds of fat = 59,500 kcals / 14 days = 4250 kcal deficit per day.

If you run 4 hours per day and not eat anything for 14 days than you might burn that 60,000 calories. Good luck

pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Morfiend View Post
    You are delusional, 17 pounds of fat = 59,500 kcals / 14 days = 4250 kcal deficit per day.

If you run 4 hours per day and not eat anything for 14 days than you might burn that 60,000 calories. Good luck
    Broscience everywhere.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

*** Zyzz crew ***
    good night sweet prince

Went to school, got college to get smarter but who needed school to know that Detroit Hustles harder?

Owed reps for life:

Hishiad
    m0ntar
    JimmyVee
    nstrike
    Guard1an
    Swolebraahh

AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pfizzlesole View Post
    Broscience everywhere.
    Um no. He's right.

Didn't know the Mayo Clinic was Broscience...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/calories/WT00011
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^
    Brain Tumor Crew

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pfizzlesole View Post
    Broscience everywhere.
    Lolwut, thats bang on.

Anyone else catch 6 meals a day with 1 meal every 5 hours? You live on Mercury brah?
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfizzlesole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sarcasm is strong here. I was agreeing with Morfiend.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

*** Zyzz crew ***
    good night sweet prince

Went to school, got college to get smarter but who needed school to know that Detroit Hustles harder?

Owed reps for life:

Hishiad
    m0ntar
    JimmyVee
    nstrike
    Guard1an
    Swolebraahh

dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbonas84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bodybreak View Post
    anyone else catch 6 meals a day with 1 meal every 5 hours? You live on mercury brah?
    lawl!!!
    Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good be better. And your better best.