Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    if you respect what it stands for you won't try to stop him
    Lol leave it to a san fran resident.

Gtfo ****

240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240zt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by matth87 View Post
    Im so ****ing pissed right now. Some stupid little ******* who wants to express his rights is planning to burn an American flag tomorrow on LSU campus. Its suppose to be going down at 1pm. His name is Benjamin Hass. I don't know what the misc can do to help prevent this but if anyone has some good idea please help. Im so pissed this guy goes to the same school i graduated college from.

Article: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/10...stnews#comment
    " Benjamin Haas, communication studies graduate student, will burn an American flag tomorrow at noon on the Parade Ground as part of a peaceful protest, according to Cody Wells, Student Government president."
    lol @ "peaceful protest" ...burning a flag..totally peaceful.. Im in hammond but that **** is not worth my time, hes a ******* end of story

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Several posters have suggested i am hypocritical for negging someone I disagree with in a thread about freedom of speech.

That is absurd.

[1] I'm disagreeing with WHAT he said, not his ability TO say it.

And, even if I was trying to stop him from saying it I'm still not at a hypocrite at all because

[2] It's a private forum.
    "And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought to be Insane by Those Who Could Not Hear the Music."

dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    its true that he can exercise the first amendment... but that doesnt protect him from everyone else he is gonna piss off.

But what the hell is he protesting? I dont get it.

If you are really pissed at your government for lets say, you are gay and they are banning gay marraige. then sure go right ahead.

what the hell is this guy doing? If he doesnt like america we should deport his bitch ass to mexico
    Lets get cereal here, you guys can't even deport the mexicans back to mexico, your being over-run by beaners.
    Deep Voice Crew

Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    and that's for you to say?

for you to tell him?

that's the point

heheh girl im nasty, I do my thing an have you comin for me like lassie

YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He is spitting in the face of the men who have died fighting for that flag. Makes me rage.

An LSU miscer needs to stop this ****.

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chris_LAMBO View Post

lulz you mad bb.com approves of the sum total of what i've said 10,000 times more than what you've said?

yeah, u mad
    "And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought to be Insane by Those Who Could Not Hear the Music."

fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol @ wannabe patriots in here. the most american thing you could do is let him burn it, not hurt him for it, and you could either completely ignore him or tell everyone how much it bothers you.
    last name ever, first name davis

Originally Posted by YolkedBrah View Post
    He is spitting in the face of the men who have died fighting for that flag. Makes me rage.

No, they died fighting for his right to make an ass of himself. That's what freedom of speech means, it means you're going to hear stuff you don't like.

That's at the core of our founding documents.

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its a fukin flag you bunch of fanny-pads, you are worse than those islamotards rioting over muhammed cartoons

only irrational idiots piss their pants over arbitrary inanimate objects

Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackedson5 is a name known to all. (+5000)

OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dannymac19 View Post
    You mad? of course you are, you get mad over someone burning a piece of cloth lawl.

Suppose its not your fault, you have been brought up to be a f*cking fat ignorant illiterate wanker like the rest of your pathetic patriotic ******* countrymen.

Thanks for the negs, keep em coming please.

Also: Ignorance is bliss. Alot of americans in dat dere crowd at the wedding brah.
    i think ppl are more mad that the guy burning the flag is doing it do be a deusch not necessarily because they are extreme patriotic. He is accomplishing nothing by doing it other than attention, and probably a beat down by someone at that campus.

oh yeah and u still mad?

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "it's his right" you say. Sadly, you know no better. I will start off by saying that I am for personal rights and freedoms, also known as liberalism. However, there are limits. One does not have the personal right nor freedom to kill or harm another person or animal. Point being, there will always be limits on rights and freedoms. Even speech, in all advanced countries of the world except the United States, whom are incredibly resistant to change their policy. The result are West boro Baptist Trolls and KKK making the country look like a cesspool. All at the expense of the tax payer who must be curbed by police in order to protect these harassers.

Another interesting concept about this flag burning, is that it is only as significant as people let it become. A prime example is the OP raging and posting this thread/link/argument. He has now spread this one individual's (probably a Muslim, I didn't read the article) message for him. This individual is obviously a hippie-style liberal to organize a flag burning (probably organized through ********/twitter). Why give him attention? It's like currency, it only has value if you convince the people it does. Otherwise currency is meaningless pieces of paper. Same with this. If no one watched, no one would care. It would result in some attention whore who expected people's angry reactions to be left alone by himself in the middle of some square dying for attention but receiving none. Perhaps the occasional snicker. He probably wouldn't do it again. But instead, people will show up and get angry. A response will be achieved. He will have succeeded in his own right.

To me, patriotism to your country is important, as long as it's just. But how are we to know? I am Canadian, and I say that being part of the British Empire, we were not founded in such just conditions (like being taught we were so awesome for burning down the white house and beating the US in 1812, only to later be enlightened that we Canadians were truly just British sheep doing the dirty work so the Americans couldn't revolt. But, the Americans were founded on just terms. Trying to break free from the tight control of the Central Bank of England and their unjust conditions. Americans have a damn-well right to be patriotic to their true sense of their foundation. The likes of which many have fought for (like Andrew Jackson, and ones who openly spoke out against the establishment). Unfortunately, no one today seems to understand why the Americans broke free from the British....

I think burning a flag should be a crime. Yes liberty is nice, but your hand of freedom only extends as far until it intrudes on someone else's. This is a fact. This is why Westboro Baptists and KKK are banned in most civilized countries, except the US of course. Because countries realize that rights can and should be limited, in some respects, for the betterment of society.

What is the motive behind burning a flag? I am a conservative by logic, if you don't like the country you are living in, then gtfo. If you want change, you do not burn a flag. You do what you can to amend policy. Burning a flag has no motive other than to incite anger and conflict. Something the government has a duty to control (same premise and logic behind having police and a military).

Why do military have special procedure for handling flags (cannot touch the ground, etc.). All these extreme precautions for taking care of and respecting a piece of cloth that represents the nation on the world stage, and has for hundreds of years.

I am for rights. I don't think the government should be telling people they have to stand for the national anthem, because where do we draw the line? Who reports these people? Is it even right? But burning the flag is not an omission to do something, like omitting to stand up. It is someone deliberately going out of their way to instill hatred, fear, anger and conflict into society.

Any type of bs like this should be curbed by the governments, just like most rational countries do with hate speech rallies.

je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by OrificeSpunk View Post
    i think ppl are more mad that the guy burning the flag is doing it do be a deusch not necessarily because they are extreme patriotic. He is accomplishing nothing by doing it other than attention, and probably a beat down by someone at that campus.

oh yeah and u still mad?
    His intentions are irrelevant. Even if he had a good reason to burn it. People would treat him the same.

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Smart kid.

jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by matth87 View Post
    Damn, im getting negged to hell and back for this thread... really thought the misc would be different then this :|
    You thought we would be a bunch of conservative idiots who get riled up over nothing and want to restrict the freedoms of someone just because we don't agree with it?

You're pathetic. You're trying to get us riled up over his act of burning a flag, completely disregarding the fact that he's a fcking retard for wanting to do it to protest that another retard got criminal charges for stealing and burning a flag. If you had focused on the fact that the guy iis burning the flag for a retarded reason, rather than that he is just burning a flag, then we might be more "accepting" of your thread.
    ……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
    ………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''ŻŻ|Ż",
    ………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''ŻŻ''''|: ~---„_: |ŻŻ|
    ……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. | |
    ……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-',
    ……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\

ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    48÷2(9+3) = 288, **288 crew**

Registered User Addthefun123123's Avatar
    Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is kinda funny though that, although he''s doing it for a different purpose, the proper way to dispose of a flag that has touched the ground is to burn it.....
    OWE ME reps for life: dcarrera

"I broke the mirror and I blew away the smoke, it was me who tapped, but it was you who broke." - Chael Sonnen

Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How ironic. You're the one spitting in the face of men who have died fighting for the RIGHTS that flag represents. They died to protect the freedom afforded to us through the constitutional amendments. You're an idiot.

jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonbrout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ITT: OP is a hypocrite.

cliffs: OP is US resident and likely enjoys all the rights it provides.... minus the ones he doesn't think other US citizens should do...but have all the right to do...

Registered User Addthefun123123's Avatar
    Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Beeewbs View Post
    How ironic. You're the one spitting in the face of men who have died fighting for the RIGHTS that flag represents. They died to protect the freedom afforded to us through the constitutional amendments. You're an idiot.
    it's not ironic
    it's his right to dispise the guy for burning the flag, and it's your right to have an opinion on it

no one has done anything unpatriotic until you actually physically harm someone else in this case, or steal their shyt
    OWE ME reps for life: dcarrera

"I broke the mirror and I blew away the smoke, it was me who tapped, but it was you who broke." - Chael Sonnen

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    "it's his right" you say. Sadly, you know no better. I will start off by saying that I am for personal rights and freedoms, also known as liberalism. However, there are limits. One does not have the personal right nor freedom to kill or harm another person or animal. Point being, there will always be limits on rights and freedoms. Even speech, in all advanced countries of the world except the United States, whom are incredibly resistant to change their policy. The result are West boro Baptist Trolls and KKK making the country look like a cesspool. All at the expense of the tax payer who must be curbed by police in order to protect these harassers.

Another interesting concept about this flag burning, is that it is only as significant as people let it become. A prime example is the OP raging and posting this thread/link/argument. He has now spread this one individual's (probably a Muslim, I didn't read the article) message for him. This individual is obviously a hippie-style liberal to organize a flag burning (probably organized through ********/twitter). Why give him attention? It's like currency, it only has value if you convince the people it does. Otherwise currency is meaningless pieces of paper. Same with this. If no one watched, no one would care. It would result in some attention whore who expected people's angry reactions to be left alone by himself in the middle of some square dying for attention but receiving none. Perhaps the occasional snicker. He probably wouldn't do it again. But instead, people will show up and get angry. A response will be achieved. He will have succeeded in his own right.

To me, patriotism to your country is important, as long as it's just. But how are we to know? I am Canadian, and I say that being part of the British Empire, we were not founded in such just conditions (like being taught we were so awesome for burning down the white house and beating the US in 1812, only to later be enlightened that we Canadians were truly just British sheep doing the dirty work so the Americans couldn't revolt. But, the Americans were founded on just terms. Trying to break free from the tight control of the Central Bank of England and their unjust conditions. Americans have a damn-well right to be patriotic to their true sense of their foundation. The likes of which many have fought for (like Andrew Jackson, and ones who openly spoke out against the establishment). Unfortunately, no one today seems to understand why the Americans broke free from the British....

I think burning a flag should be a crime. Yes liberty is nice, but your hand of freedom only extends as far until it intrudes on someone else's. This is a fact. This is why Westboro Baptists and KKK are banned in most civilized countries, except the US of course. Because countries realize that rights can and should be limited, in some respects, for the betterment of society.

What is the motive behind burning a flag? I am a conservative by logic, if you don't like the country you are living in, then gtfo. If you want change, you do not burn a flag. You do what you can to amend policy. Burning a flag has no motive other than to incite anger and conflict. Something the government has a duty to control (same premise and logic behind having police and a military).

Why do military have special procedure for handling flags (cannot touch the ground, etc.). All these extreme precautions for taking care of and respecting a piece of cloth that represents the nation on the world stage, and has for hundreds of years.

I am for rights. I don't think the government should be telling people they have to stand for the national anthem, because where do we draw the line? Who reports these people? Is it even right? But burning the flag is not an omission to do something, like omitting to stand up. It is someone deliberately going out of their way to instill hatred, fear, anger and conflict into society.

Any type of bs like this should be curbed by the governments, just like most rational countries do with hate speech rallies.
    So basically you're all for freedom of speech and belief as long as that belief isnt gonna conflict with the beliefs of the majority of the population?

Who the **** are you tell the KKK or Nazi groups or radicals what they can or can't do? If people are free to believe that a magical man in the sky hates all gays and non believers, then people should also face no issue burning a flag.

You don't get to draw the line about what people can do to express themselves based on how butthurt their outlooks or actions make you. Either freedom of expression exists, or it does not. There is 0 middle ground.

KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The issue is the fact he is doing something knowing its going to step on toes, make people mad, and disrespect this country.

Brb taking a **** on the Quran and video taping it, cause I have the right to

Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000)

“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then.”

Do you know who said that?

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did he burn the flag yet? its 1 35. he was suppose to burn it at 1. da fk happened?

fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    did he burn the flag yet? its 1 35. he was suppose to burn it at 1. da fk happened?
    12:35 in louisiana
    last name ever, first name davis

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Freek314 View Post
    “The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then.”

Do you know who said that?
    Thomas Washingmachine Jefferson the 3rd on D-day

Originally Posted by KillOrBKilled View Post
    The issue is the fact he is doing something knowing its going to step on toes, make people mad, and disrespect this country.

Brb taking a **** on the Quran and video taping it, cause I have the right to
    And yet you called me a ****. Something that is hugely offensive to many.

Again, all that's going on in this thread is a bunch of pussy fake patriots who want to control what people can say.

jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    It's 12:36 here brah. He still has 30 minutes before demonstration. U on dat dere canadian time.
    ……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
    ………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''ŻŻ|Ż",
    ………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''ŻŻ''''|: ~---„_: |ŻŻ|
    ……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. | |
    ……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-',
    ……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\

ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    48÷2(9+3) = 288, **288 crew**

Registered User LesbianFeminist's Avatar
    LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LesbianFeminist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Totally pointless protest. Equally pointless to get offended by it.

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol @ people who are patriotic for no reason.

Wake the fuk up!