Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got side tracked after the gym I'll update the log tomorrow after I hit the gym for chest.

Destroyed it though woot woot.
    Bloodrage's doing things my way!! (Log)...: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134435311

"I'm going to hit the gym so hard Today my shoulders and arms are
    going to be useless the following day, but that's ok because I'm using
    my legs that day." - BloodRaged (That's right my ego's like that)

darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BloodRaged View Post
    Got side tracked after the gym I'll update the log tomorrow after I hit the gym for chest.

Destroyed it though woot woot.
    I imagine that it requires a lot of willpower for one to not get sidetracked with their diet, especially when they're a culinary expert. :P

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by darudende View Post
    I imagine that it requires a lot of willpower for one to not get sidetracked with their diet, especially when they're a culinary expert. :P
    That's why I just eat freely right now lol.

Meant I ended up gaming most of the night with some buddies and relaxed so I didn't post my log.

:P

Though the amount of sweets I've been in-taking has gone out of this world with this baking pastry class that I'm done with after today.

Should have seen my pimp ass chiffon cake all done up in butter cream and hand written happy B day lol. 9.5 out of 10 because I ****ed up the writing a bit.
    Bloodrage's doing things my way!! (Log)...: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134435311

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jaklcrow View Post
    lol awesome work on legs! and F man that swelling BS is fkd, sorry bro!
    Did you every try an antihistamine when that swelling occurs in your fingers? It might help it.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

Originally Posted by stingray72 View Post
    Did you every try an antihistamine when that swelling occurs in your fingers? It might help it.
    Yeah dude when I got my allergy test they gave me perscribed **** and it didn't do jack ****.

Btw, totally to much **** from the time I worked out till now... not even going to try and post all I know is I did more then last week.

Today I didn't hit the gym because I needed a nap like a mofo. Life has been catching up to me
    so I'm trying to work around things. Going to do todays work out tomorrow and hit Saturday
    rather then rest. Also Monday-Fri of next week I'm dropping the normal 6-8 rep range for most
    exercises and going for hypertrophy type training. My body needs a break for a sec. I might
    have to get off the max-ot for a bit I'm starting to really have some pains in my arms on
    anything I have to use straps for. So, thinking 8-12 rep range this next week then back to
    Max-ot. See how that goes and if it keeps things real. If it does then 1 week out of the 4
    per 4 week chunk I'm going to do as hypertrophy to get a mix in there and hit things diff.

****s been odd these past couple weeks but just letting everyone know I did actually gain
    in both strength and size still. I hit the gym last night hit chest/traps and had a great work
    out. Monday I'm going to try and start getting things back on the ball for posting here.
    I've been having some life balancing issues come up and the time spent on the forums
    was dropped for time spent else where. Anyway I'm on my little summer break and should be doing better.

Just a note though, I am still working out and I'm still gaining yay.

Off to the gym in a few to try out hitting 8-10 rep range this week.
    See how things go :P

Well that went well but have to leave right now or I'll be late.

Will update tonight if I can remember too

Was shoulders/Tricep

<3

[Workout Info] - Circuit Day

* = warm-up

Standing Dumbbell Press
    50x10
    60x10
    65x9

Barbell Military Press
    155x10
    155x8

DB Side Laterals
    55x10
    60x10

Tricep Press Downs
    95x10
    95x10
    100x8

Lying Tricep Extensions
    80x10
    80x8

Seated Tricep Extensions
    85x10

[Daily Thoughts]: Good work out. First day of going 8-10 reps. Not sure how much
    it will affect my tendons resting up but lol still kind of interesting to hit a little higher rep
    range after being 4-6 so long. Totally enjoying my summer break yay. Go back to school July 5th though. I do look forward to it too but chilling and not doing **** is also nice haha.

Daily Video

Tonights work out was sick as **** up until the point I almost passed out and started puking lol. Go go legs and over ****ing heating.

Didn't get the stiff leg deads in but everything else outside of that. hahaha.

**** was real.

Went home and passed the **** out till now.

Another sick ass work out tonight.
    Pretty simple day normally but I tell you what jumping up to 8-12 reps again
    has proven a challenge in itself. I actually feel like I'm working harder then with the
    4-6 reps BUT I enjoy the 4-6 reps more because I totally go all out.

I like both but this is just going to be a weak long adventure.

Resting today then hitting the gym tomorrow and mixing the two days together.
    Chest/arms/traps.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Checkin in...hit dem dere weightz
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    Checkin in...hit dem dere weightz

Thanks man.
    Yeah been off whack for a little while with sleeping/eating so it's been affecting me.
    Today was the first day I got back on track woke up and made a real breakfast.

Feels good and look forward to working out later today.

FYI, I did combine the Thursday and Friday workouts together.
    It actually felt killer and I loved it.

When I got him I kind of posed a little to check how I'm doing and I gotta tell ya
    I think I'm looking the most muscular I've ever been. I'm coming in at 195 and compared
    to my peek at 205 a year or so ago I'm far bigger and less fast.

I'm actually kind of liking the change to the program. I have one more week and I'll switch
    to a different 4 week segment. I'm actually looking forward to getting off this one.
    It's a bit rough but in all reality what's caused it to be so rough is I slacked on sleeping,
    water intake, and proper eating.

Recovery was a bit rough. Sure I gained from it but it was a lot harder and I could
    have kept it easier on myself. A new week is coming and on the 5th I return to school.
    I'll be able to get back on my program and push progress to a while new level.

I look forward to it.

Dammit woke up today getting ready for the gym only to remember it's the 4th of July no gym today.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dammit woke up today getting ready for the gym only to remember it's the 4th of July no gym today.
    LOL. That sucks, that's like the opposite of waking up for work only to become excited when you realize you actually don't have work.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

I've decided to take the rest of the week off for now.
    Today was the first day back to school and I'm way off track with things.
    Going to focus on getting them back on track other wise I'm just spinning my wheels
    and going no where.

This new class is sick btw, going to be cooking and eating a lot of foods from around the world

Should be interesting.

jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've decided to take the rest of the week off for now.
    Today was the first day back to school and I'm way off track with things.
    Going to focus on getting them back on track other wise I'm just spinning my wheels
    and going no where.

This new class is sick btw, going to be cooking and eating a lot of foods from around the world

Should be interesting.
    man, first day checkin in after failing hardcore on seeing your updates lately and I see this BS. Do work psy wtf!!! lol. but seriously, dont be a btch, time off is for chicks. In for pics on said food though!
    Ya, I blog.
    http://absandicecream.com/

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jaklcrow/featured

********: go LIKE it!! http://www.********.com/Absandice

man, first day checkin in after failing hardcore on seeing your updates lately and I see this BS. Do work psy wtf!!! lol. but seriously, dont be a btch, time off is for chicks. In for pics on said food though!
    :P I know I know.
    Just way off whack.

I'm actually considering flipping to a cut but will do that after this 6 weeks of school.
    It's the last 6 week section I'll be eating tons of food so haha.

Yeah, when I get some nice food I'll post the pics for sure.

Feel 1000x better this week. Was a good week off could have been avoided but I enjoyed my summer break and no rules lol.

Anyway... think tonight is shoulders and stuff.

Just going to rotate back to the 4 block week I started this all off with and go from there

Bah was legs threw me off almost did something else anyway but was like dude... stop being a bitch.. so i did legs... no time to log gotta hit work.. Smashed it hard though... went up on a couple things including squats...

HOLY ****ING HOT OUTSIDE btw...!!!!!

Yummy Spanish dish. It's kind of like the Spanish version of a Gumbo.

It's pretty much... shallots, green/red peppers, saffron, Chicken, spicy sausage, ham, clams, muscles, calamari, shrimp, peas and rice. Braised in a chicken stock re-enforced with the shells of the shrimp. De-glazed with Sherry. Finished with a little e.e.v.o over the top.

:P Was really really good.

Blasted chest today.

95's on incline DB bench bout to be 100's.. probably could have in all honesty.. **** wasn't that hard. Next weeks goal

Over all sick ass work out...

cable crunching 100 for 12 :| what the ****...

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yummy Spanish dish. It's kind of like the Spanish version of a Gumbo.

It's pretty much... shallots, green/red peppers, saffron, Chicken, spicy sausage, ham, clams, muscles, calamari, shrimp, peas and rice. Braised in a chicken stock re-enforced with the shells of the shrimp. De-glazed with Sherry. Finished with a little e.e.v.o over the top.

:P Was really really good.
    Food looks good except im not much for peas. On a side note im about to go get a red baron fire baked 4 cheese pizza and smash it down.
    Last edited by stingray72; 07-12-2011 at 05:36 PM.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

Food looks good except im not much for peas. On a side note im about to go get a red baron fire baked 4 cheese pizza and smash it down.
    Pea's are the garnish for that dish. They are just on the top and still have crunch/bite to them. Easily kept off the dish if requested as it's the last thing you put on top of it :P

wheres your inspirational vids I always look forward to them?

wheres your inspirational vids I always look forward to them?
    lol I've been slacking...

I'll start them up again soon.

jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol I've been slacking...

I'll start them up again soon.
    damn dude fkn awesome looking food! U need to get desert pics up!! BRB culinary delights daily and no pics!! WFKJSHDAKJH

lol anyway, sick work almost being to 100s on db press! Cant wait to get back to bulking and get back over that myself lol ugh.

Was just in STL btw, def miss it there! Might be moving back next year, we will see
    Ya, I blog.
    http://absandicecream.com/

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jaklcrow/featured

********: go LIKE it!! http://www.********.com/Absandice

damn dude fkn awesome looking food! U need to get desert pics up!! BRB culinary delights daily and no pics!! WFKJSHDAKJH

lol anyway, sick work almost being to 100s on db press! Cant wait to get back to bulking and get back over that myself lol ugh.

Was just in STL btw, def miss it there! Might be moving back next year, we will see
    Yeah, after I get out of school I might move closer to the city or switch over to Chicago.
    They have a loot of amazing food places there.