joshqueens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ephedrine HCL "Oral Nasal Decongestant"

I found this brand of " pure " Ephedrine HCL but it's described as an Oral Nasal Decongestant. Is this the same Ephedrine that people use as part of the EC Stack?
    I am god

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by joshqueens View Post
    I found this brand of " pure " Ephedrine HCL but it's described as an Oral Nasal Decongestant. Is this the same Ephedrine that people use as part of the EC Stack?
    More than likely, we need more detail though. For instance it's sold here in Canada as a nasal decongestant in 8mg tablets.

joshqueens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    More than likely, we need more detail though. For instance it's sold here in Canada as a nasal decongestant in 8mg tablets.
    Yup. I live in Canada too and it's a Canadian website.
    I am god

TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How much is it and where?

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pure ephedrine works as a bronchodilator so it will be marketed that way...

Some ECA users will use Bronkaid which includes Guaifenesin. If you can avoid that I would do so.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post

Some ECA users will use Bronkaid which includes Guaifenesin. If you can avoid that I would do so.
    Why would you avoid Guaifenesin? I have been on Bronkaid for a long time (on and off) and am curious why you would suggest avoiding?

KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kiwidave1 View Post
    Why would you avoid Guaifenesin? I have been on Bronkaid for a long time (on and off) and am curious why you would suggest avoiding?
    I dont like taking anything that has nothing to do with fat loss if thats the purpose of taking it. Its generally not a concern though if you do so. Its like taking cold medicine but you have no cold.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont like taking anything that has nothing to do with fat loss if thats the purpose of taking it. Its generally not a concern though if you do so. Its like taking cold medicine but you have no cold.
    Groovy, thanks mate.

joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took the identical product, it works perfectly well, in Canada we have ephedrine, but we can't sell it as a fat burner/stimulant, so we sell it as a nasal decongestant.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hate Guaifenesin. Stuff is way over used, my wife has seen people in the ER with pleurisy due to overuse of products with it in there.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I hate Guaifenesin. Stuff is way over used, my wife has seen people in the ER with pleurisy due to overuse of products with it in there.
    How much do you consider overused? Do you consider a common Bronkaid EC stack (proper cycle of course) as overused and dangerous?

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much do you consider overused? Do you consider a common Bronkaid EC stack (proper cycle of course) as overused and dangerous?

Hard to tell. Its rather individual based. I've heard of people that contract it from as little as one week on a expectorant. Expectorants work if you need it, but should only be used for a short period of time (couple days max). People don't realize you can actually cough the lining of your lungs out with too much usage.

I know my Doctor is a big advocate against the usage of it. I personally don't use it at all, would much rather use an Inhaler.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MP_Ironman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

It is a bronchodilator, but only because of the sympathetic release of epinephrine and norepinephrine, its sold as a nasal decongestant because its a vasoconstrictor, again sympathomimetic.

Just wanted to point out that its not sold as a nasal decongestant because it is a bronchodilator.