FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Carbs after workout?? confused.

SOmetimes i read that you should have a low-carb protein shake after your workout. Then otehr times i hear you should have high carb shake after workout. So which is it? Also, im cutting right now, so is it different?

What should i take after a cardio session?
    What should i take after a weight training session?

Also, is it good to take a MRP after a workout or cardio session? or should i stikc with protein powder?

Thanks...

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To absorb the protein you need carbs. Simple carbs. The time you need the most carbs is in the morning for breakfast and after your workout. I think an MRP would be better for the morning if it has a mix of different proteins.

FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so what should i mix my protein shake with after workout? i usually use milk.. is that enough? someone said i should get 60% of my carbs after workout. this is while im cutting though.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You could eat some solid fruit or mix some in with your protein shake. Fruit, especially apples and pears, are full of simple carbs and vitamines.

$-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) $-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by EAE
    You could eat some solid fruit or mix some in with your protein shake. Fruit, especially apples and pears, are full of simple carbs and vitamines.
    Nope, apples are not a good choice for post workout...they may be simple carbs, but they're GI scale rating is low, meaning they are not absorbed quickly...you want carbs high on the GI scale...
    -=Pain is weakness leaving the body=-

im really confused.. i just started reading some more on the board, i HATE dieting. its confusing and im afraid to lose too much muscle. now i start reading somethign about keto diets, thats confusing too, i hate this. Then i read ppl talking about adding percentages of dextrose glucose ...cose watever...

Can someoen tell me a good postworkout (weighttraining) shake, like exactly what to mix in it so i get the right carbs?

Can someoen tell me a good postworkout (Cardio) shake, like exactly what to mix in it so i get the right carbs?

SHould post-weighttraining and post-cardio shakes be the same or different???

THanks to whoever answers these questions.

bump, plz help me.