Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    maxamed87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

workout

Hi there,
    I am new to bb and just downloaded the app today and tought it had workout tracker like gymgoal. Or if i could input training schedual.

I see it xplains how to do it but would be nice to be able for input.

gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Notification via our CP or Message Center that let's us know when someone quotes or replies to our post in a thread.
    B: 245
    S: 245
    D: 405

bellasella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnHardesty View Post
    Bodybuilding.com is currently building bigger and better tools on our website that you can use for FREE to help you reach your goals faster, motivate others, and be a part of the new era of Bodybuilding.

As you can guess, these projects are huge undertakings that we are investing a lot of time and money into. But we truly believe that these are tools that we have to build in order to fulfill our mission as a company.

WE ARE BUILDING THESE FOR THE BBCOM COMMUNITY!
    WE ARE BUILDING THESE FOR YOU!

WE WANT YOUR IDEAS & FEEDBACK!

Here are some of the projects that I am personally involved in at Bodybuilding.com.

- New Store!
    - New BodySpace!
    - All Content on Bodybuilding.com!
    - New Workout Tracker!
    - And much more!

If you have an idea, suggestion, or consideration for any of these projects or the general culture that we are creating on our site (and as a company) please respond here! Looking forward to getting the community more involved with the future of where we take this great community!

Thanks!
    Free shipping! I'm more likely to look at amazon because of this.
    I think a loyalty program would be a great incentive like brick and mortar stores. Or offer a credit card partnership that gives back when you shop at bb.com.
    I also think the workout tracker is too complicated with hitting so many buttons to get what I need. I hate it and don't use it.

dsmpokolm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shipping - Canada

Due the reason below I refuse to use this site to buy supplements.

I am located in Canada.

On checkout saver shipping states delivery in 4-8 business days. WRONG.

On two different ocassions it has taken over a month to get my stuff. Complained numerous times and BB.com does no give two ****s.

Love the site but not sure how BB.com can find over a month wait acceptable?

Great site, crap store... Guess ill be ordering local now since these *******s can't figure this **** out.

Pisses me off, great customer service....

NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with Bellasella on the workout tracker. Too much trouble. I use Jefit to track my routines and I love how quick and easy it is.

NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NLWMA2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Would like to be able to forward inappropriate PM's to a moderator.
    2. Would like the option of "Unfollowing" a post once it gets off-subject and my notifications continue to blow-up over a conversation that I'm no longer a part of.
    3. Chat would be great, but not chat rooms. A room would quickly turn into a shark tank for those who use the site for the wrong reasons.
    4. A tool for tracking your supps, and any duplications of contents within your stack.
    5. The ability to block users who "stalk" and make some people uncomfortable. This is a safety issue. There are some people who I would block from seeing my fit status posts and my pix, because of comments they have made in the past. But I can't even protect myself on here.

MaxReilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxReilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxReilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxReilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxReilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxReilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxReilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxReilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxReilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxReilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd love to see bodybuilding.com expand to brain enhancers too! do we have a forum for that or good supplements for sale there?

drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bellasella View Post
    Free shipping! I'm more likely to look at amazon because of this.
    I think a loyalty program would be a great incentive like brick and mortar stores. Or offer a credit card partnership that gives back when you shop at bb.com.
    I also think the workout tracker is too complicated with hitting so many buttons to get what I need. I hate it and don't use it.
    Sometimes I'd rather have free shipping over a free gift. Maybe put it in as an option when selecting free gift.
    Hit the muscle into submission. It won't have any choice but to grow.

::EATbig&LIFThard CREW::

jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would love to see a native iPhone app which communicates with BB.com-databases. The solution now, which is an optimized web-page for mobile devices, packed into an iPhone app, needs permanent internet connection, is much slower than other tracker Apps (e.g. fitness buddy, fitness trainer, or full fitness) and needs a lot of energy (power) for a "track as you go".

jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NLWMA2014 View Post
    I agree with Bellasella on the workout tracker. Too much trouble. I use Jefit to track my routines and I love how quick and easy it is.
    I also agree to that the BB.com workout tracker is not the best on iPhone. Other native apps are much faster. The BB.com tracker runs very well on desktop machines with good ASP.net or PHP support, or whatever, but not as good on the iPhone.

On the other side, the BB.com tracker is the only one I know which is so comprehensive and has this huge BB.com website to store, track, compare, share and evaluate the workouts. Other tracker apps do not have this, of course.

alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alcofunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

I'd like to see a shaved gorilla bicep curling all your products in a transparent box......joking aside I think the site is great! Even though I'm new, cheers

Nice feature would be to import a workout template from a workout article.

Now, when I want to try this nice arm workout from an article on BB.com, I have to manually collect all the suggested exercises and store them in a workout template.

bearponce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think right now what you have is great. I get a lot of ideas for work outs, and I buy all my supps from here. If I have a question your reps and the forums are very helpful.

The downsize, and it might be because I have a unique situation, I can not find anything for former athletes who had to carry more weight for their position i.e. offensive/defensive lineman... actually that is the only position in a sport I can think of. I've looked up articles for endomorphs, different workout programs etc. there just is not that much literature out there (maybe I am not looking deep enough). I recently tried setting up a goal for me to reach and I checked out the recommendations for weight and bf to achieve, there was an athlete one, but he was a skinny guy. My point is, I didn't find the kind of recommendations for bigger guys trying to get down in weight and bf. Maybe we are smaller market than the small guys trying to get big.

The stacks that y'all recommend are great, and I have read some articles that have helped me out; but those are far a few between.

Like I said, I am on this site just as much as bb sales reps, product sales reps. That is my conclusion. Keep up the great work on this site.

OPDL
    Self improvement is my form of masturbation

Anarhist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Russian langue

Originally Posted by JohnHardesty View Post
    Bodybuilding.com is currently building bigger and better tools on our website that you can use for FREE to help you reach your goals faster, motivate others, and be a part of the new era of Bodybuilding.

As you can guess, these projects are huge undertakings that we are investing a lot of time and money into. But we truly believe that these are tools that we have to build in order to fulfill our mission as a company.

WE ARE BUILDING THESE FOR THE BBCOM COMMUNITY!
    WE ARE BUILDING THESE FOR YOU!

WE WANT YOUR IDEAS & FEEDBACK!

Here are some of the projects that I am personally involved in at Bodybuilding.com.

- New Store!
    - New BodySpace!
    - All Content on Bodybuilding.com!
    - New Workout Tracker!
    - And much more!

If you have an idea, suggestion, or consideration for any of these projects or the general culture that we are creating on our site (and as a company) please respond here! Looking forward to getting the community more involved with the future of where we take this great community!

Thanks!
    I would like to be able to make orders in Russian.

Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi
    i would like to see an extention of your facts and myths page. Is very confusing. For example, ppl on forum say 1g protein for every llb of ideal body weight... however online calculations use current body weight and 1.5-2g protein. Also, if u are a newbe and not professional sjould ur protein req be the same?

or... training before breakfast will help to burn fat faster... but what about not having energy or the fact that this might not be so great for lean muscle gain

Sometimes the advice drives me mad as it contradicts itself.

swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it would be nice if you give a reward to the person of whom you use the idea from.
    dose not have to be big or of great value, could be a small sweat towel or a drink shaker, gift card, ect...just as a appreciation token.
    (not sure if you do this or not, but i mod a section in a car forum and we do giftcards to starbucks)
    "YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER EXCUSE OR MAKE A COMMITMENT."
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #46 ▪██─────██▪
    http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

strongRN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After reading this and realizing the original post was a year and a half ago I am very disappointed. The website is still or again inconsistant and very frustrating to use. Tracker is lousy. Phone and computer sites don't sync. Any thoughts?

strongRN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I completely agree with all your ideas, especially number 5. There are some total creeps on here.

paul desimone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paul desimone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paul desimone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paul desimone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paul desimone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paul desimone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hi

you should have a personal trainers directory for each state. this would help out people like me that are training people all over the country but only about 40in my own state. i think it would help both bb.com and personal trainers. along with that if u support the other strenth sports like stronvman powerlfiting and allow us to post our contests up on the site it would also help us grow all the sports together making for larger community strength athlete body builders figure fitness to all come together . every one lifts weights thats our common interest! and u should have a small business listing for local gyms not chain gyms. most chain gyms dont support liftinv . supplements nor competing so why support them planet and wow are trying to destroy the image of lifting .why show support to such a organization
    www.thegymwarriors.com go all in or go home. elitepowerlifting.com, 2012 national deadlift champion, 2013 national and world strict curl champion. 2014 sponsored athlete and winner 1st place award by liftinglarge.com. sponsored by titan sports strength systems. 2 time mr. massachusetts body building champion and top 5 npc collegiate nationals. mr.america top 5 (4th) place 1999. only man to compete in strongman, powerlifting,and bodybuilding at the national level in the usa all in one year 2006.

tmhansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If would be awesome if there was a calorie tracker similar to what you find elsewhere like MyFitnessPal, etc, that allows you to enter your food intake, track calories based on your goal, analyze macronutrients, etc. If someone already said that or if I am missing it--sorry! To me, that is the one thing missing from Bodyspace. We are held accountable with workoout tracking, weight tracking, etc., so naturally this seems like the next piece of the puzzle. So thankful for all you offer though through bodyspace--LOVE it!
    What you BELIEVE, you can ACHIEVE, so DREAM BIG!

(InsertWittyCommentHere) badjeffro's Avatar
    badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SIMPLIFIED Tracker!

Great comments/suggestions by NLWMA2014, tmhansen, and others.

The workout tracker is in need of some overhaul - the look of the site is great, but I must be using older computers at work and at home because the format pinches, jams, and spreads on different systems.

Please simplify the tracker - it could even look a little old school or simplistic, so long as we can:

**track workouts in less time than it takes to do the workout**
    Maintaining Motivation

PhilDrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BB.com needs to upgrade their recipes section. It is very inconvenient finding recipes through the current interface. I would rather scan through many different types of recipes than have to keep clicking on links with only a few listed recipes inside.

zaza2307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what I don't want to see is this's, and nobody want to take responsibility
    Attached Images

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wish you can access the forums through the bodyspace app. It's a lot easier to go through it instead of having to zoom in every time. But otherwise, I love the app!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd like to see an addition to the workout log templates. A section where I can add what supplements I took with that workout would be a great way to track what works for me and what doesn't. I, we, could look back and see what kind of workout we had while using a certain supplement (i.e. the 1 - 10 scale that is in there, if we "killed it" or not.).
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer."

Simemis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Bodyspace tracking iPhone app improvements

what i LOVE about the app:

The Huge amount of programs available especially those from trainer like Shortcut to Size.

That if there's a exercise i don't know i can watch the bodybuilding.com video that shows how it's done.

the superset feature works really good.

negative reps, drop sets and more.

suggestions for the Bodyspace app:
    Much bigger timer so you can see it while doing cardioaccelleration. i.e. a big round circle that goes around on the amount of time specified by the workout and off course editable if you want more or less break. maybe a plus 15 s button or minus. or some sort of gesture.

make it possible to view the reps and previously used weight while the timer is running.

also come with a weight suggestion based on the amount of reps the program suggests and earlier stats.
    after first set base the next weight on the first set depending on if you overachieved or underachieved the recommended reps.

based on earlier sets weight and reps: calculated weight on dropset and negative reps.

consider moving the previous lifts tab to offline or make it preload so that it doesn't take so long to go and get them while you need them.

its not possible to use decimals on entering weights???? its just disappearing when entered.

if you don't have the equipment off a exercise tap a "alternative exercises" button (a not currently existing button) and choose between the exersices that is the most similar based og primary and secondary muscle groups and maybe the amount of reps you're about to peform specified in the program.

in the Shortcut to shred i really come short when the cardioaccerlerated exercise i want to do between the other exercise (superset feature used) doesn't match the one i want to do.
    so a feature a bit like the alternative exercises but this time you can choose from exercises in the same category so that when i tap the "alternative exercises" button it only shows the cardioaccelerated exercises that the author (Jim Stoppani in the shortcut to shred) predefined.

Why do i have to tap the weight box then the reps box. isn't obvious that i want to enter weight and then reps. There's just too many extra taps which makes tracking inefficient! reduce the amount of extra taps.

also if you want to get people to use the app you need much more efficiency. i don't know if it's because your servers are horrible or the streamlining of the app sucks but if it's because of the horrible servers you may consider upgrading them or making the app more offline based. so that it's uploading the workout in the end.

More gestures:
    is there any way that you could incorporate more gestures to boost the app efficiency?
    i would not recommend scrollers for reps and weight but are there any other corners of the app it could be usable for the sweaty shaking user.
    maybe the timer?

More settings!
    i want to costumize the preworkout screen. like if i do not want it to ask for my bodyweight in the beginning of each workout or where i've worked out. if i find these unnecessary i would like the option to toggle them OFF.
    also the last option on the preworkout screen (the one asking if i want breaks between sets) toggling it on and off doesn't affect anything. if you could make it work just do not put it there put it in a settings page.

Manborg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fix the timer in the app so that it doesn't cancel out if you, say, look at the exercise database while you're resting. In fact, it cancels out if you do anything other than stare at it, more or less. Also, the volume of the alert is suddenly about .000001%, so I actually DO have to stare at it.

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In the store I'd like to be able to see all the bogo/temporary price cut/etc. in a group. Right now it's just searching through and clearance. There's a page that shows like 10 or so but there's usually more than that.
    The journey toward perfection is ALWAYS a path of successes AND failures.

NO REPS LEFT BEHIND!!!

drej123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Left Out

I'd love to see a windows phone app! Going to the gym is awesome, fumbling through the full site on my phone... Not so much.

infern03k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry if its not the right place but, in my case, more shipping options would be great, maybe local postal services like USPS, since the shipping to my country its way to expensive i have to order only light and small stuff, if i want for example whey protein 4 lbs or more the shipping can be more expensive than the actual protein and thats really bad cause many good products of you are not available in my country, Bolivia. i hope that maybe in the future can be more options.

Best Regards.