Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed, there is some good stuff out there like Barthel Fitness supps that aren't even mentioned on the BB.com site
    "One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."
    - Edward B. Butler
    "The man who cannot believe in himself cannot believe in anything else."
    - Anonymous

My journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141793681&pagenumber=

Flash53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to see a place where you can enter all of your food for the day on bodybuilding.com Like a food tracker.

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bb.com app

I personally think that the BB.com app needs a major overhaul. It's not terrible but it could be so much better than what it is. If you guys could get someone in there that knows what they're doing with app work, that would be great... No disrespect but the app available now is complete crap.
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

kryssilou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Phone app tracking sys

It's great that the phone app has demonstrations of the exercises, but if it gave the option to select that exercise from the video and add to the tracker, it would be so much easier. To have the thumbnail of the video as a link to make the vide accessible to new booties such as myself, and a few fields alongside it to input the numbers of reps per set automatically indicating the date exercises were done, it would be so much easier and very user friendly. It's a hassle having to write when we can plug the info on phone app, which would also upload to the website also. Man! If you guys can do that, no one else would top you. Though the forum is there, it's too much clicking. To have a food and exercise tracker avail on phone app would make this more fun. THANK YOU for your continued efforts.

wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) wwbubbajoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    find a way to get people actively involve with others

shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can now see that REP Power and the dots are miss leading. People can abuse this system.

I recommend a system added to this system that can not be "messed with" unless your a millioniare.

I recommend something called "BUYING POWER" point system. It would be just below the dots and would maybe be triangles or circles.. and everything you buy from bodybuilding.com you would recieve a buying POINT. Something that can never be taken away from you like REP. Everything You make a purchance, you gain buying power.

ALSO.. there should be a "Authorized Symbol" next to the person's name if they have been verified by bodybuilding.com to be a "actually assoicated with a company that sells a product" so that you can trust them more. The Authorized symbol would be that they are approved to be the voice of a company.

These two things would improve this forum. I would love to see the "BUYING POWER" be implemented into this system.

Then everyone knows how serious you are when you put your money where your mouth is.

ps.

Also maybe an idea to have it optional, because some people may not want others to know how much they are buying.. or some privacy issue? But optional maybe another idea?

CatDayday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatDayday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatDayday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatDayday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

canada goose parka

canadagoosejackorsverige com]canada goose snow mantra
     Alla våra amerikansk seger ansågs brukar första sedan Tiger Woods och ännu David Duval hävdade idag titel 11 år sedan Denna speciella händelsen verkade vara att årliga fram till 2009, och dessutom detta årets turnering erfarna varit allmänt otroligt Första om de original vartannat format
    ,canadagoosejackorsverige com]canada goose återförsäljare
    ? ¡AIF finns ¡¥ s varje mycket om immunitet inne detta befolkningen, är det antagligen kommer inte nödvändigtvis vara någon form inklusive omfattande spridning förutom kanske med dessa små kluster där du funktion lite folk som don ¡¥ t lider mycket immunitet som kan någonting, ¡A
    canadagoosejackorsverige com]canada goose parka
    Dr Tido von Schoen-Angerer, en Skapad av sina verkställande direktörer, sade: "Givare kanske är är dra hela matta i från i andra lever med hiv / aids I exakt dess fritid när vi föredrar att gå full fart framåt dessutom anser livräddande behandling tid för mer personer "
    monclerjacka2012 com

ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd like to see like a nice way to sort through the videos.

I'd love to have like a section that was Fitness, one that was Pro Bodybuilding, a section for Pro Sports like basketball and football etc, and maybe a section for MMA.

Consolidate those video types and get more videos like when you did that one with Dorian Yates, that stuff just motivates me more than anything and I'm sure the afformentioned classifications would motivate many others in their fitness interests as well.

Please keep the forums, I love them.

fujan25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Moms Section

Maybe a section for new moms? Motivation, inspiration, support, a 12 week trainer.... Something that focuses on post baby bodies. Maybe help for moms that are breastfeeding. A contest? But please no JNL. She's so fake.

travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not sure if someone has suggested this feature but I would love to see a way to populate from a previous workout rather then simply populating the exercises. Currently I have to split screen two browser's to compare my previous reps/weight with my current one. Not a huge deal, but I would prefer if I could either pre populate or have my previous values listed on the new workout.

I've also tried the bb.com iphone app, and it really isn't very good, however in saying that using an iphone for tracking sucks in general so I wouldn't put that as a high priority.

On the defect side, it appear's your workout tracker is down today, I'm crossing my finger's it's because your upgrading it :-)

briangmeagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When offering 'free shipping to the USA on orders over XX$' promotion, it would be nice to have a discounted shipping to Canada option!

TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not sure if it exists and I can't find it but regardless, for the forums is there a way where I can check what threads I've commented in? Or showing any notifications when somebody replies directly towards your comments?
    Thanks in advance

Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TeKappa View Post
    Not sure if it exists and I can't find it but regardless, for the forums is there a way where I can check what threads I've commented in? Or showing any notifications when somebody replies directly towards your comments?
    Thanks in advance
    Its on your profile above comments.
    ❝If you're not making mistakes you're not taking risks and that means you're not going anywhere. The key is to make mistakes faster than the competition so you have more chances to learn and win❞

Twitter: AznBrah
    KiK: Caalv
    Instagram: Caaaalv

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164900961

Resident Pedal Masher robbie_vlad's Avatar
    robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A section for 20-35 y/o is needed badly. Posting in either the teen section or the 35+ section isn't cutting it. What does BB.com have to lose with implementing a new section? Nothing, but they have a lot to gain as there is definitely interest in such a section and it would help to reduce clutter and make getting appropriate information/conversation much easier.
    Is breá liom mo eagla.

bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Better service for Indians rather than treating them like dirt.

It's Mr Momboobs to you. momboobs's Avatar
    momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) momboobs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder05 View Post
    Better service for Indians rather than treating them like dirt.
    aye bro write to your congress for those probs
    This forum is my home. All you members are my family. Lets get big together!

Zyzz <3

lol @ *******s who lol @ *******s cr3w

veganguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) veganguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) veganguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) veganguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) veganguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) veganguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) veganguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) veganguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would like more mods

qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Can u promote 10g of collegan protein daily? I used it and it really works for prevent injury and less recovery time.I see ppl go to the gym and injury themself which is sad. Can ask ur staff to try it and see how they feel. I think its still a blue ocean market which means that the market share is huge
    Last edited by qoohhlt; 05-05-2012 at 08:59 PM.

gig_coleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mobile improvements

I'd like to be able to search for specific exercises instead of trying to navigate to them. I'd like to be able to update my profile, add photos, etc. from my phone.

No complaints, though. Just suggestions.

amason1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aa injury section in forums!!

PoconoPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoconoPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoconoPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoconoPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoconoPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoconoPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoconoPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoconoPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoconoPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Flash53 View Post
    I would love to see a place where you can enter all of your food for the day on bodybuilding.com Like a food tracker.
    YES !!! thats exactly what i was going to write.

sniddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by JohnHardesty View Post
    Definitely. We have someone dedicated to just that now and this is something I personally want to see happen so we can rock better gear. Not sure about selling other gyms clothing lines ... I guess it's not out of the question. It'd be cool to get a Temple Gym shirt ... but cooler to actually go there and train!
    I would do anything for some bb.com singlets as its next to impossible to get them here in oz in the winter months please please

Panc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope to see more of thebb.com on Brazil, maybe a fisical store
    Pedro de Alcântara N. Campos.

mds81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about fixing all the broken links?
    The Find-a-plan links are all broken..
    The workouts links are broken.
    The article links are broken..
    The motivation links are broken...

At least put a notice on the home page letting people know there are issues and you expect to have everything working in x days.
    You are working on this right?

bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobs7447 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Add 50 years old + to your photo galleries.
    Work the lungs as much as the muscle.

TravMillr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

App Update

I would like to see an ability to choose a workout from the trainers to the app so we could track the workout on the fly. It would help us follow for example the shortcut to size workout if we could add it to our program.

Thanks love the Site and the app

mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr2shiny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Could you make it so that people could upload their workout video's and stuff to their bodyspace profiles? Sorry if this is already possible, I'm new here and couldn't figure our whether you could or not.. :S

Registered User yogadancefit123's Avatar
    yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More articles! I like the articles. :-)

Also an instant chat feature.
    You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.

igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10) igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10) igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10) igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10) igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10) igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10) igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10) igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10) igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10) igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10) igillman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

B-Vitamins

I get almost all of my stuff from you guys but GNC does a Vitamin B complex that I have yet to see on your site. It is called "Vitamin B Complex 50" and it has 50mg of each one of the B-Vitamins. I have found some products on BB that come close but they usually have something extra or one of the vitamins is way over 50mg. If you had that type of B-Vitamin complex then I would not have to use GNC at all.

crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JohnHardesty View Post
    Bodybuilding.com is currently building bigger and better tools on our website that you can use for FREE to help you reach your goals faster, motivate others, and be a part of the new era of Bodybuilding.

As you can guess, these projects are huge undertakings that we are investing a lot of time and money into. But we truly believe that these are tools that we have to build in order to fulfill our mission as a company.

WE ARE BUILDING THESE FOR THE BBCOM COMMUNITY!
    WE ARE BUILDING THESE FOR YOU!

WE WANT YOUR IDEAS & FEEDBACK!

Here are some of the projects that I am personally involved in at Bodybuilding.com.

- New Store!
    - New BodySpace!
    - All Content on Bodybuilding.com!
    - New Workout Tracker!
    - And much more!

If you have an idea, suggestion, or consideration for any of these projects or the general culture that we are creating on our site (and as a company) please respond here! Looking forward to getting the community more involved with the future of where we take this great community!

Thanks!
    I would like a teen section for girls! I know there is a female section, but mostly older women post there. I really want to find girls my age because I can relate to them a lot better. We probably have more similar goals too. I also know there is a teen section, but let's be real. Hardly any girls go into that section, and when they do, they just get flamed. I'm new to this site, but within the first day of joining I figured out that girls aren't welcome in the teen section.