tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1st time user of creatine (help with intake time and amount)

Up until now I've never used a powder form of creatine but I do take Animal Pump which has creatine in it. So after doing some research I've come up to these amounts and times and I would appreciate any help and/or sugg. I am also going to start taking glutamine. Thx

1st 5 days (loading)
    10 grams of creatine
    5 grams of glutamine
    Mix b/o the creatine and glutamine with my pre workout shake (ON's 100% mixed with water)

Take the exact same amounts of both post workout with my post workout shake mixed with water.

After the first 5 days (maintence)
    2.5 grams of creatine
    2.5 grams of glutamine

Take the exact same way at exact same time as listed above.

Questions
    1.) The brand name of both the creatine and glutamine I bought is Body Fortress from wal-mart. Do yall think that this is a good brand or a waste of $$$?

2.) Would loading glutamine in the same manner that creatine is loaded be beneficial or wasteful?

3.) Would adding some bulk beta alanine to my pre and post workout mixtures be beneficial?

Thx for any help/comments.

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    loading creatine is a waste
    glutamine no need to load either as there is more of it in your body than any other amino acid.
    creatine and glutamine are just what they are, so as long as the product is pure enough its all the same pretty much.
    I pretty much aim for 3-5 grams of creatine per day and when i do bother with glutamine i aim for 12 grams or more per day since it takes a lot to significantly alter the amount in your body already.

tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigerDtackle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you. Much appreciated. +1

Leaning up for the beach cawchy's Avatar
    cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1) Just buy the cheapest creatine mono you can find. No difference.

2) Wasteful. Glutamine and Creatine are absorbed differently and your body uses them in a different way.

3) Beta-Alanine would be more benificial then the Glutamine for sure. Creatine and beta-alanine are both backed by science and would benifit you greatly.

Originally Posted by cawchy View Post
    1) Just buy the cheapest creatine mono you can find. No difference.

2) Wasteful. Glutamine and Creatine are absorbed differently and your body uses them in a different way.

3) Beta-Alanine would be more benificial then the Glutamine for sure. Creatine and beta-alanine are both backed by science and would benifit you greatly.
    So I could add the beta-alanine with the creatine and glutamine with my pre and post workout shakes? How much beta alanine does one try to consume in a day? I know creatine is 5 grams/day and the glutamine is around 12 grams/day.

Leaning up for the beach cawchy's Avatar
    cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tigerDtackle View Post
    So I could add the beta-alanine with the creatine and glutamine with my pre and post workout shakes? How much beta alanine does one try to consume in a day? I know creatine is 5 grams/day and the glutamine is around 12 grams/day.
    Start with 6 grams per day. 2 in the morning, 2 pre and 2 post.

SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Up until now I've never used a powder form of creatine but I do take Animal Pump which has creatine in it. So after doing some research I've come up to these amounts and times and I would appreciate any help and/or sugg. I am also going to start taking glutamine. Thx

1st 5 days (loading)
    10 grams of creatine
    5 grams of glutamine
    Mix b/o the creatine and glutamine with my pre workout shake (ON's 100% mixed with water)

Take the exact same amounts of both post workout with my post workout shake mixed with water.

After the first 5 days (maintence)
    2.5 grams of creatine
    2.5 grams of glutamine

Take the exact same way at exact same time as listed above.

Questions
    1.) The brand name of both the creatine and glutamine I bought is Body Fortress from wal-mart. Do yall think that this is a good brand or a waste of $$$?

2.) Would loading glutamine in the same manner that creatine is loaded be beneficial or wasteful?

3.) Would adding some bulk beta alanine to my pre and post workout mixtures be beneficial?

Thx for any help/comments.
    I read the first few lines and realized you are 100% engulfed in hype...Creatine is not a miracle drug bro...It's meh at best...Best creatine = MEAT...Please ask any Mr. Olympia before maybe....meh 1996 (Dorian) if they ever took "CREATINEE!!""" MAKE YOU HUGE BRO!!!!! CREATINE MMmmmmm GOOD MAKE YOU LIFT HUGE BOULDERS!!! Now hustle that $50 bro..Better go buy it!

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3.2g/day, split in two doses.

SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SMIronBreaka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    3.2g/day, split in two doses.
    In all honestly the day I take anything a 151lb kid says seriously will be the day I too realize the benefits of google...Maybe you'll find someone in the world for whom beta-alanine made all the difference...Or creatine for that matter...They were 151 lbs and then they started their Beta-alanine / creatine regiment and now they're oh wait....still a 151 lb Bro-science major at B.S.U.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SMIronBreaka View Post
    In all honestly the day I take anything a 151lb kid says seriously will be the day I too realize the benefits of google...Maybe you'll find someone in the world for whom beta-alanine made all the difference...Or creatine for that matter...They were 151 lbs and then they started their Beta-alanine / creatine regiment and now they're oh wait....still a 151 lb Bro-science major at B.S.U.
    So what you're saying is, a.) my knowledge is invalid because I weigh 151lbs b.) you do not think google has any use and c.) you think my advice, along with two proven supplements, are bro-science, which goes to show a 151lb kid's knowledge > yours.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    CDMMA he is also stated that any Mr. Olympia before 1996. They all used steroids. In those days steroids were used by all pros. Even Arnold stated when he started out steroids were like the creatine of today. Everyone used them and they didn't know they were bad (not saying creatine is bad just everyone used it).
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love how you can somehow equivalently make a connection between bodyweight and knowledge.

imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500) imapolarbear is not very helpful. (-500)
    buy CREATure by beast is so much easier i take 2 pre workout 4 after
    off days take 3 morning 3 at night

capsules are so much easier. jussaying

jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Since creatine is naturally found in our diet such as certain fish, and meats etc theres no point in a loading phase IMO. Personally, i drink creatine monohydrate (5g) once a day whenever is convenient with either a protein shake or BCAA drink. To me its personal preference when you take your creatine if you're eating plenty of high creatine sources throughout the day. Always take your creatine how it is labeled on your product but thats just what i do, not saying i am perfect or have the best idea but however that is what i have done and what has worked for me. Here to help.

jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10) jboisvert is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jboisvert View Post
    Since creatine is naturally found in our diet such as certain fish, and meats etc theres no point in a loading phase IMO. Personally, i drink creatine monohydrate (5g) once a day whenever is convenient with either a protein shake or BCAA drink. To me its personal preference when you take your creatine if you're eating plenty of high creatine sources throughout the day. Always take your creatine how it is labeled on your product but thats just what i do, not saying i am perfect or have the best idea but however that is what i have done and what has worked for me. Here to help.
    Check out Robert DiMaggio's article on bodybuilding.com called Creatine FAQ's, it has some good info about creatine etc... hope that helps you out.