I'm 12 and what is this? _oscars's Avatar
    _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Tmisc. Why the fck am i making gains so slowly? halp (srs)

Okay. Been lifting for a little over a year, only gained about 30 pounds, most of it was probably from growing. (~4 inches since last year)

Its probably not my diet, but here it is
    DIET
    1. Oats+Lots of egg whites
    2. Peanut butter on bagel and glass of milk
    3. Chicken breast, random vegetables/grains
    4: Tuna, almonds
    5: Protein shake after wo with simple carbs
    6: Deli meat sandwich
    7: ****load of cottage cheese

so around 150g protein, >2500 calories

Routine:
    mon, Back
    tue- Chest
    wed-Leg
    thurs- Arms
    Fri- shoulders

So what the hell is wrong with me? Am I overtraining? Undereating? Do i just have piss poor genetics?

Cliffs: Cant make any good gains,
    decent diet,
    good training routine,
    HALP.

Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eat more

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by _oscars View Post
    Okay. Been lifting for a little over a year, only gained about 30 pounds, most of it was probably from growing. (~4 inches since last year)

DIET
    1. Oats+Lots of egg whites
    2. Peanut butter on bagel and glass of milk
    3. Chicken breast, random vegetables/grains
    4: Tuna, almonds
    6: Deli meat sandwich
    7: ****load of cottage cheese

Routine:
    mon, Back
    tue- Chest
    wed-Leg
    thurs- Arms
    Fri- shoulders

So what the hell is wrong with me? Am I overtraining? Undereating? Do i just have piss poor genetics?

decent diet,
    good training routine,
    HALP.
    Real weak in the training dept. You should be hitting things twice a week and doing two muscle groups a day. Ill take your current routine and modify it. Mon-Chest Tues-Arms Wed-Shoulders/back Thurs Legs then repeat. I mean you can hit any groups you want in a given day but I would be getting atleast 2 per workout.

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Mon - Chest
    Tues - Arms
    Wed - Shoulders

^Da phuck..
    fk ohp and calves *crew*

_oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigd54 View Post
    Real weak in the training dept. You should be hitting things twice a week and doing two muscle groups a day. Ill take your current routine and modify it. Mon-Chest Tues-Arms Wed-Shoulders/back Thurs Legs then repeat. I mean you can hit any groups you want in a given day but I would be getting atleast 2 per workout.
    Back- probably like 6 sets of rows, 6 sets of face pulls for dat inner back, a couple sets of shrugs, and some DL's if im feeling good

Chest- 3 sets flat bench db, 3 sets incline db. Some dips/cable crossovers

Legs- Squat, calf press, and lunge

Arms- Curls(sue me), Pushdowns

Shoulders- Some more shrugs, some incline press, and ahhnold presses.

I dont really think my routine is that weak. but tell me what you think

Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A lot of that has no carbs like your tuna or chicken breast. Most of my cals come from carbs. throw in whole grain bread or brown rice with those 2 meals and that'll bring up a few hundred cals if you eat a lot of it - shoot for 3000 maybe?
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆ McGill brahs pm me

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Where did you pull that out of, reading fail
    Lol, stay in your place

It's the post right above that, hence the '^'

Plus you just read his post (which you must've since you replied to it) yet you didn't figure that out.. oh boy..
    fk ohp and calves *crew*

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back- probably like 6 sets of rows, 6 sets of face pulls for dat inner back, a couple sets of shrugs, and some DL's if im feeling good

Your problem is you aren't working your muscles hard enough for training them once a week.
    For example, if you look at Josef Rakich, he works his muscles out at high volume whenever he lifts. More workouts>High Volume>Results

Basically, your routine should consist of more workouts.

Here is my two cents of a workout you should have.

Chest (each workout 5 sets unless posted otherwise.. reps are up to your training goals):
    Bench Press
    Incline Bench
    DBell Bench
    DBell Fly 3 sets, 8 reps
    Weighted Dips, burnout sets

Legs:
    Squats
    Hack Squats
    Leg Press
    Ham curls
    Quad extensions
    Goodmornings
    Lunges, if you can.

Biceps:
    Alternating Bicep Curl
    Barbell Curl
    Hammer Curl
    High Double Cable Curl

Triceps:
    Skullcrushers
    Extensions
    Rope pulldowns
    Diamond Pushups
    Dips if you can

Back:
    Deadlift
    Barbell Bent Over Rows
    T-Bar Rows
    Reverse Pec Deck (should be a machine)
    Back Flies
    Pullups

Hope this helps OP..

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tricepwarrior View Post
    Your problem is you aren't working your muscles hard enough for training them once a week.
    For example, if you look at Josef Rakich, he works his muscles out at high volume whenever he lifts. More workouts>High Volume>Results

Chest (each workout 5 sets unless posted otherwise.. reps are up to your training goals):
    Bench Press
    Incline Bench
    DBell Bench
    DBell Fly 3 sets, 8 reps
    Weighted Dips, burnout sets

Legs:
    Squats
    Hack Squats
    Leg Press
    Ham curls
    Quad extensions
    Goodmornings
    Lunges, if you can.

Biceps:
    Alternating Bicep Curl
    Barbell Curl
    Hammer Curl
    High Double Cable Curl

Triceps:
    Skullcrushers
    Extensions
    Rope pulldowns
    Diamond Pushups
    Dips if you can

Back:
    Deadlift
    Barbell Bent Over Rows
    T-Bar Rows
    Reverse Pec Deck (should be a machine)
    Back Flies
    Pullups

Hope this helps OP..
    Theres your best advice right there op

Originally Posted by dan987 View Post
    Lol, stay in your place

It's the post right above that, hence the '^'

Plus you just read his post (which you must've since you replied to it) yet you didn't figure that out.. oh boy..
    Yeah, sorry bro. lol i had a brain fart.

Originally Posted by tricepwarrior View Post

Alright bro, ill try it this week. Probably gonna be sore as ****.

Originally Posted by Adimi24 View Post
    A lot of that has no carbs like your tuna or chicken breast. Most of my cals come from carbs. throw in whole grain bread or brown rice with those 2 meals and that'll bring up a few hundred cals if you eat a lot of it - shoot for 3000 maybe?
    Ill try this as well, but whole grain bread D:

Curls for teh gurlz. MajorMelon's Avatar
    MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Get off that routine. Do push/pull trust me it is way better.

And plus, you're not doing enough on your current routine anyway.
    RIP Az.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I did that routine all summer last year brah, I hope that helps.. It was my first routine that I had come up with by myself and it helped like crazy.

Edit: Here is a great bicep workout to try, you should be eating though..

That ****s expensive.

CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rippetoes, eat moar

/thread
    Boxing
    Dutch Kickboxing/Muay Thai

weight: 145/173/152

Rest In Peace Alex James Williams aka wygdwicfy.

k..^

Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maddogg50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do full body workouts 4x a week

F*ck yourself up at the gym

train like an animal or don't train at all

your 120 pounds and eating like your fat, eat everything in sight.
    Humility Attracts, Arrogance Repels.

15 years old. 205 lbs.
    325 Bench. 485 Squat. 500 Deadlift.
    4.82 Forty

Originally Posted by CanadianKush View Post
    rippetoes, eat moar

/thread
    ive been lifting for OVER A YEAR. i think i have a solid strength base no thanks.

D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

DIET
    1. Oats+Lots of egg whites needs more fats
    2. Peanut butter on bagel and glass of milk needs more protein
    3. Chicken breast, random vegetables/grains needs more fats
    4: Tuna, almonds needs more carbs, especially since its preworkout
    6: Deli meat sandwich possibly needs more fats( depengin on how much is in the meat)
    7: ****load of cottage cheese needs more carbs and fats

Routine:
    mon, Back
    tue- Chest
    wed-Leg
    thurs- Arms
    Fri- shoulders

decent diet,
    good training routine,
    HALP.
    You're definitely undereating. Don't worry about getting fat, if you're 120 pounds, you need to be cramming down as much clean food as you can. Also you said you're only taking in 150g protein a day. Bump it up to 200 and I bet you'll see a difference.

Also keep training hard if you aren't already, balls to the wall training is another key to growth imo
    My log brah come at me:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151786203

Kevin Levrone is the best ever full blown baby

Originally Posted by D6A6N6I6E6L6 View Post
    You're definitely undereating. Don't worry about getting fat, if you're 120 pounds, you need to be cramming down as much clean food as you can. Also you said you're only taking in 150g protein a day. Bump it up to 200 and I bet you'll see a difference.

Also keep training hard if you aren't already, balls to the wall training is another key to growth imo
    thanks brah
    balls to the wall? lolwut

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ive been lifting for OVER A YEAR. i think i have a solid strength base no thanks.
    Lol... NO.

I don't even have a solid strength base and you weigh 120 lbs.

Go play with Barbies or something OP.
    LA misc crew
    Misc Crypto DEEP pockets crew

mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50)

your routine sucks and you aren't eating enough. there isn't much too it

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There was a time at the Old Westside gym where I couldn't gain weight to save my f-g life.

There was this dude who trained there who could just put on weight like f-g magic. He'd go from 198 to 308 and then to 275 and back down to 198. And he was never fat. It was amazing.

I finally asked him one day how he did it.

"You mean I never told you the secret to gaining weight? Come outside and I'll fill you in."

Now remember, we're at Westside Barbell. And this guy wants to go outside to talk so no one else can hear. Think about that for a minute. What the hell is he going to tell me? This must be some serious s-t if we have to go outside, I thought.

So we get outside and he starts talking.

"For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that s-t down and eat. That's your breakfast."

At this point I'm thinking this guy is nuts. But he's completely serious.

"For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG BS. I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter."

"For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that f-kr up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that s-t over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the s-t out of it."

"Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that f-kr. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals."

This guy is in a zen-like state when he's talking about this.

"Now you're on the clock," he continues. "After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you're full. Don't listen to that s-t. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I'm telling you now, you're going to get three or four pieces in and you're gonna want to quit. You f-g can't quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can't finish it, don't you ever come back to me and tell me you can't gain weight. 'Cause I'm gonna tell you that you don't give a f-k about getting bigger and you don't care how much you lift!"

Did I do it? Hell yeah. Started the next day and did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn't get much fatter. One of the hardest things I've ever done in my life, though.
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER