Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)

Feeling insanely lethargic on a daily basis. 7k+ reps for help!

Ever since about three weeks ago I have been feeling extremely lethargic and tired no matter how much rest I get at night.
    The reason I'm posting here is because I recently hit the mark of losing 50 lbs.
    I went from a whopping 263 ----> 211.

I have never felt this lazy and tired before I'm usually extremely energetic. I had my blood taken and gave a urine sample, and they both came back normal.
    I even took a week off from the gym, and went back feeling just as tired. I get 8 hours of sleep every night.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    Ever since about three weeks ago I have been feeling extremely lethargic and tired no matter how much rest I get at night.
    The reason I'm posting here is because I recently hit the mark of losing 50 lbs.

I have never felt this lazy and tired before I'm usually extremely energetic. I had my blood taken and gave a urine sample, and they both came back normal.
    I even took a week off from the gym, and went back feeling just as tired. I get 8 hours of sleep every night.
    Do you sleep eight hours straight? Or do you usually wake up in the middle?

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JackD94 View Post
    Not going to lie I wakeup a bunch of times in the middle of the night, been doing this all my life though.

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

What's your diet like?

YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you took a week and increased calories to maintenance or 200-300 above?
    I know you said you took a week off the gym, but I would recommend taking a week and eat at maintenance.
    Other options: Look into doing keto, or EC Stack. Use this website for info on EC http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#purchase

The same thing happened to me before. I increased calories for a week, and it did wonders. Hope you get better man.

FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is actually my problem still. I'm not a good sleeper, I wake up a lot in the middle of the night and walk around a bunch, usually looking for a cooler spot to sleep in. And sleeping pills do nothing for me.

I wake up feeling tired as fuuuuuck, but as the day goes on I get better and more energetic.

Is this lethargic feeling new? Do you feel it throughout the day? Any major changes such as new supplements or new diets?

Originally Posted by nlite2000 View Post
    What's your diet like?
    I'm eating at maintenance right now, I stopped dieting when I noticed I wasn't feeling right.

Originally Posted by YummyChocolate View Post
    Have you took a week and increased calories to maintenance or 200-300 above?
    I know you said you took a week off the gym, but I would recommend taking a week and eat at maintenance.
    Other options: Look into doing keto, or EC Stack. Use this website for info on EC http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#purchase

The same thing happened to me before. I increased calories for a week, and it did wonders. Hope you get better man.
    Yeah, I stopped training for a week and brang my calories back up to maintenance. Everytime I eat a meal I get bloated and extremely gassy.

Originally Posted by FilledSlim View Post
    This is actually my problem still. I'm not a good sleeper, I wake up a lot in the middle of the night and walk around a bunch, usually looking for a cooler spot to sleep in. And sleeping pills do nothing for me.

I wake up feeling tired as fuuuuuck, but as the day goes on I get better and more energetic.

Is this lethargic feeling new? Do you feel it throughout the day? Any major changes such as new supplements or new diets?
    I wakeup extremely tired, and I can probably stay in bed all day I have to force myself to get up and stay up.

JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackD94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not going to lie I wakeup a bunch of times in the middle of the night, been doing this all my life though.
    Ah that used to happen to me.
    http://www.stop-being-tired.com/tire...waking-up.html

I read this and adapted, and now I rarely walk up in the middle, however this may not be for everyone. I had this problem last summer... And I couldn't hit the gym because I felt like I didnt have enough energy, I started doing physical activities not as energy demanding and CNS demanding such swimming, a light walk, etc.

YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wakeup extremely tired, and I can probably stay in bed all day I have to force myself to get up and stay up.
    Did you get your test levels tested when you went to the doctor?

About a year ago I had to go to the doctor for the exact same thing. My liver was not functioning correctly, and I was told to start eating a lot more calories. It took a few months of constant blood testing and eating a lot more to get it back up.

FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well all I can assume is stress (since you already had work done). Not sure if something big is coming up, but stress before big events can always mess with you.

Highly suggest a massage if you think it could be stress.

Did you get your test levels tested when you went to the doctor?

About a year ago I had to go to the doctor for the exact same thing. My liver was not functioning correctly, and I was told to start eating a lot more calories. It took a few months of constant blood testing and eating a lot more to get it back up.
    Didnt get my test levels checked, no health insurance and all those tests cost more and more $.

Originally Posted by FilledSlim View Post
    Well all I can assume is stress (since you already had work done). Not sure if something big is coming up, but stress before big events can always mess with you.

Highly suggest a massage if you think it could be stress.
    No stress at all.

What time were you exercising? Late at night or afternoon/morning?

Didnt get my test levels checked, no health insurance and all those tests cost more and more $.
    I understand man. Just make sure your eating enough. Your health is a lot more valuable than losing weight.

What time were you exercising? Late at night or afternoon/morning?
    I go to the gym every day around 3-4PM.

I understand man. Just make sure your eating enough. Your health is a lot more valuable than losing weight.
    I understand that, thats why I stopped dieting when I felt like something was wrong but it seems so prolonged and I just hope its not something as serious as 'CFS' I was googling my symptoms and now I'm going insane over it...

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I go to the gym every day around 3-4PM.

I understand that, thats why I stopped dieting when I felt like something was wrong but it seems so prolonged and I just hope its not something as serious as 'CFS' I was googling my symptoms and now I'm going insane over it...
    self diagnosis via google is quite a stupid thing to do.

Originally Posted by VAnick View Post
    self diagnosis via google is quite a stupid thing to do.
    I know.. but I'm ****in bugging out man.
    I have never felt this tired for such a prolonged amount of time.

rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had a similar problem, wakin up a lot through the night and feeling half asleep through the day.
    I found staying away from caffeine from late afternoon and tiring myself out with cardio was helping me crash out all night and feel fresh the next day.

Ec stacks been recommended, may be good for you, people react differently. I haven't tried eph + caffeine stack. But I'd be careful with ephedrine, I tried it for a week or so and I just felt totally 'wired' and couldn't get to sleep whatsoever. It has the same ingredient as speed after all which can only be a bad thing. Definitely perks you up tho which could help a 'lethargic' situation

Originally Posted by rbb1986 View Post
    I had a similar problem, wakin up a lot through the night and feeling half asleep through the day.
    I found staying away from caffeine from late afternoon and tiring myself out with cardio was helping me crash out all night and feel fresh the next day.

Ec stacks been recommended, may be good for you, people react differently. I haven't tried eph + caffeine stack. But I'd be careful with ephedrine, I tried it for a week or so and I just felt totally 'wired' and couldn't get to sleep whatsoever. It has the same ingredient as speed after all which can only be a bad thing. Definitely perks you up tho which could help a 'lethargic' situation
    I dont take anything, I never drank coffee and I dont ever use pre workout supplements I dont have money to waste on that ****.

I was just laying down watching t.v. and boom I fell asleep for two hours, I used to never be able to nap. Now I lay down and boom im sleeping.. This is ****ed up.

rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You think its worth speaking to your doc about? They may know some key factor that not everyone realises. Definitely no harm in getting a professional opinion man. Hope you get it sorted

Originally Posted by rbb1986 View Post
    You think its worth speaking to your doc about? They may know some key factor that not everyone realises. Definitely no harm in getting a professional opinion man. Hope you get it sorted
    I been to the doctor, I have no health insurance so it costs a ****load of money just to get my blood checked.
    I got the basic blood test, and a urine sample and it ran me 180$.
    From that, the doctor said everything looked 100% fine.

Like someone said earlier, why not try an ec stack for a few weeks? Or just ephedrine? I personally didn't feel great doing it, but a lot of people do, and I can guarantee one thing you won't feel is tired through the day.
    You shouldn't have to do that, and it might seem like you should be able to find a natural fix, but sometimes you have to f**k with your body to reset it.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Reset time, bro....up your calories for a few days to a week and then go back to cutting...your body will reward you.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

1- I want my reps
    2- make sure fat intake is at least 0.4g/lb
    3- make sure carb intake is at least 1g/lb
    4- more water
    5- more greens
    6- limit workouts to 4-days per week 45 min to 1 hour at a time.
    7- limit cardio to no more than 3x per week 30 minutes moderately
    8- make sure protein is at least 1g/lb
    9- go outside more (trees and ****, get away from smelly cities and noise)
    10- stop taking supplements

Originally Posted by KingOfChaos View Post
    Reset time, bro....up your calories for a few days to a week and then go back to cutting...your body will reward you.
    I already posted that I stopped cutting and upped my calories.

Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    1- I want my reps
    2- make sure fat intake is at least 0.4g/lb
    3- make sure carb intake is at least 1g/lb
    4- more water
    5- more greens
    6- limit workouts to 4-days per week 45 min to 1 hour at a time.
    7- limit cardio to no more than 3x per week 30 minutes moderately
    8- make sure protein is at least 1g/lb
    9- go outside more (trees and ****, get away from smelly cities and noise)
    10- stop taking supplements
    I already do everything you posted.
    I train 4-5 days a week.
    I do cardio 3x a week.
    I know how to diet.
    I take in atleast 2 gallons of water a day.
    I started going outside more for that week where I wasnt training but feeling this way makes it hard to even do easy things like walk.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm, how are your electrolyte levels? Too low a sodium or potassium can cause chronic fatigue and lethargy and since you're drinking a lot (2 gallons), you could be lower than normal.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had the same problem op... my fats were wayyyy to low when i was on my cut

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Haven't read responses, so forgive me if they are there.

Need info:

Diet - total calories/macros
    Supplements/Vitamins
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

Originally Posted by KingOfChaos View Post
    Hmm, how are your electrolyte levels? Too low a sodium or potassium can cause chronic fatigue and lethargy and since you're drinking a lot (2 gallons), you could be lower than normal.
    The doctor did actually mention something about my urine being too dilute and said to drink something like gatorade in between my training sessions, and I have been the past few days, but I feel exactly the same if not worse.

Originally Posted by TelusLob View Post
    Haven't read responses, so forgive me if they are there.

Need info:

Diet - total calories/macros
    Supplements/Vitamins
    About a month ago I was dieting at 70 fat, 300 carb, 200 pro.
    But as of the past 3 weeks I've been eating at maintenance, almost exactly 250 pro, 400 carb, 100 fat.

Supplements/Vitamins: 4000mg vitamin C, 8000 vitamin D3, a multi.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I already posted that I stopped cutting and upped my calories.

I already do everything you posted.
    I train 4-5 days a week.
    I do cardio 3x a week.
    I know how to diet.
    I take in atleast 2 gallons of water a day.
    I started going outside more for that week where I wasnt training but feeling this way makes it hard to even do easy things like walk.

More troubleshoot then:

1- Check for nutritional deficiencies
    Enter everything you eat for a week into nutrition data website or something like that, check things like copper, magnesium, B vitamins, calcium, vitamins C, D, Omegas etc.
    I, for example, noticed that I had very low copper intake etc. Stuff I would never think... Better check it bro.

2- Some people need MORE than 8 hours of sleep.

3- stop using drugs, smoking, drinking if you do any of those.

4- Get on a legit pre-made lifting routine. Whatever you created may have issues with it. Use a proven time tested routine.

5- see chiropractor, doctor, acupuncturist etc. You may learn something new and useful that you didn't know about your condition.

6- Some people with very poor insulin sensitivity feel low energy on even a moderate carb intake. It's worth experimenting with higher fat and protein and lower carb diet.

7- get off coffee, energy drinks and teas for a while

8 lack of energy like the one you described can mean kidney issue... Check it if all else fails.

etc.