Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Weight Loss, cardio, fat burners (pics)

Hi

I've been going the gym for a few years now on and off, and have decided now its time to stop slacking and sort out my diet, routine, and cardio plan. I know i have put on a bit of weight from over the past few years and have come slightly depressed with how i now look, and now im looking to start losing it to then bulk up cleanly. I am sorting my diet out and just need other help.

so just thought id ask a few questions to help me.

1. how many times a week do you do cardio and for how long each session?
    i currently am doing it after my workout with weights for around 10-30 mins

2. Is it ok to carry on with my 4-5 day split with a 3 reps for 12,10,8 system?

3. Heard alot about fat burners, is it worth being to supplement and help me with fat loss, what are some good ones to try out?

4. I take multi-vitamins (1 a day) cod liver oil (1 cap a day) and protein shake, 2 a day (2 scoops) is this ok?

5. do i have gyno? Also dont seem to have great genetics in my family which sucks! while this affect me?

6. Any other suggestions?

sorry if noob questions!

ill also show some pics of me, does it also seem my left pec ( right on pic) is much bigger then the other one?

also quitting drinking as of today as i need to sort my priorities out!
    thanks
    these pics of just 2 weeks difference, and just been hitting weights no cardio! No difference in them though..so this is why im now deciding to do cardio, new diet etc..feel like crap , as someone i havnt seen in while i saw last night commented on how i put on weight..doesnt help also that im going on holiday in 39 days, but this fat loss forum motivates me so much!

day 1

Week 2 - took today

Attached Images
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    also i find it hard with my diet as i still live with my parents and they buy all the food, mostly for younger siblings but i will do my best...

also do you ever feel like you just cant lose the weight and you will never get that ripped body you want? its all i seem to feel at the moment
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordankipp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Monday to friday, 1 muscle group per day. Do cardio later because you NEED to get that protein shake in you as soon as your done with the weights. So i do my cardio 2-3 hours later and do it monday, wednesday,friday for 25-40 mins usually hiit.
    2. I do 3-4x but reps till i cant do anyother

3.... Don't need the fat burner yet, youll lose fat quickly right now cause of your bf. once you get 15~bf then itll come into use for the last 10-15lbs.

4. i would replace the cod with fish oil cap and im cutting and i use creatine cause it helps me out a bit for strength.

5. no, bodyfat is just high.

6. get enough sleep, and if you want to lose weight quicker, drink alot of water.

afflyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jordankipp View Post
    1. Monday to friday, 1 muscle group per day. Do cardio later because you NEED to get that protein shake in you as soon as your done with the weights. So i do my cardio 2-3 hours later and do it monday, wednesday,friday for 25-40 mins usually hiit.

3.... Don't need the fat burner yet, youll lose fat quickly right now cause of your bf. once you get 15~bf then itll come into use for the last 10-15lbs.

4. i would replace the cod with fish oil cap and im cutting and i use creatine cause it helps me out a bit for strength.

6. get enough sleep, and if you want to lose weight quicker, drink alot of water.
    that was a lot of ramblin that made no sense for this guy

bump...last 2 posts didnt seem much help then.. lol
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

That metal guy in the gym RMohio's Avatar
    RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jordankipp View Post

A few things were right in this post. I do a decline rep in each set. I like it, and I see alot of others who like it.

Fatburners that seem to be popular, oxy elite pro, lipo black, as well as hydroxycut. I have used oep and it seems to work.

No you do not have gyno. Ill post in greater detail when I get to my laptop.

Originally Posted by RMohio View Post
    A few things were right in this post. I do a decline rep in each set. I like it, and I see alot of others who like it.

Fatburners that seem to be popular, oxy elite pro, lipo black, as well as hydroxycut. I have used oep and it seems to work.

No you do not have gyno. Ill post in greater detail when I get to my laptop.
    thanks alot man will rep to, just any help if very benificial
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you make your own money living with your parents shouldn't be a problem. You can buy your own food which I did quite often (grocery bills are a ****ing surprise though holy crap).

Whey Protein, I believe, is used just whenever you're unable to hit your protein macros through food. You want your proteins through solid food is possible because it'll give you a full feeling for a longer amount of time.

Now to answer in order

1) Cardio isn't considered necessary by many, but it's a great tool. Always after weights as well so your lifts are affected. I do Cardio almost everyday, I prefer HIITs when I can but somedays I'm just too tired and will do a light jog. Jog for as long as you can, given what time you have. If you only have 5 minutes to jog, go as hard as you can for those 5 minutes. If you have an hour, take it at a leisurely pace and do sprints sprinkled in if you're up for it. Bottom line is Cardio is nice for creating a larger deficit (but don't calculate it into your calorie deficit).

2) I think most people suggest newbies do 3 day splits, compound lifts, 3x8. I personally do this but I do 4x8 with the first set being a very light warm-up.

3) Fat burners aren't necessary, but I think they're helpful in a sense. They suppress appetite and give energy via caffeine or another stimulant. I would save it till you're on that last leg, where that stubborn fat around your stomach just won't move. (They're also not cheap really, so it's never necessary but if you have the cash...)

4) Seems fine, not sure on cod liver oil I take fish oil, but I would assume it's the same thing.

5) Doubt it. You may get some loose skin around your stomach if you lose weight heavily at a fast rate, but if you put on lotion (Vitamin E I believe do a bit of research here I can't remember what ingredient you need) as you go down in weight, it wouldn't hurt.

6) Persistence! Sometimes you'll wonder why you're doing this if you have no progress for a week, but the progress comes. The scale is a lie.

Originally Posted by FilledSlim View Post
    If you make your own money living with your parents shouldn't be a problem. You can buy your own food which I did quite often (grocery bills are a ****ing surprise though holy crap).

Whey Protein, I believe, is used just whenever you're unable to hit your protein macros through food. You want your proteins through solid food is possible because it'll give you a full feeling for a longer amount of time.

Now to answer in order

1) Cardio isn't considered necessary by many, but it's a great tool. Always after weights as well so your lifts are affected. I do Cardio almost everyday, I prefer HIITs when I can but somedays I'm just too tired and will do a light jog. Jog for as long as you can, given what time you have. If you only have 5 minutes to jog, go as hard as you can for those 5 minutes. If you have an hour, take it at a leisurely pace and do sprints sprinkled in if you're up for it. Bottom line is Cardio is nice for creating a larger deficit (but don't calculate it into your calorie deficit).

2) I think most people suggest newbies do 3 day splits, compound lifts, 3x8. I personally do this but I do 4x8 with the first set being a very light warm-up.

3) Fat burners aren't necessary, but I think they're helpful in a sense. They suppress appetite and give energy via caffeine or another stimulant. I would save it till you're on that last leg, where that stubborn fat around your stomach just won't move. (They're also not cheap really, so it's never necessary but if you have the cash...)

4) Seems fine, not sure on cod liver oil I take fish oil, but I would assume it's the same thing.

5) Doubt it. You may get some loose skin around your stomach if you lose weight heavily at a fast rate, but if you put on lotion (Vitamin E I believe do a bit of research here I can't remember what ingredient you need) as you go down in weight, it wouldn't hurt.

6) Persistence! Sometimes you'll wonder why you're doing this if you have no progress for a week, but the progress comes. The scale is a lie.
    thanks man reps
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

So would a fat burner not be worth it? i was thinking to give me a lil extra push and to stop me feeling hungry because i want to reduce calories
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jay Cee Ess View Post

i find it hard with my diet
    The diet is always the hard part for everyone....and far and away the most important part. If you can't figure this part out, nothing else will do any good.

Calories....grams of protein, fat, carbs.... Control those and you will get results. Leave those to chance and you will not be successful.

What is the plan?
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

Originally Posted by ejthomp View Post
    The diet is always the hard part for everyone....and far and away the most important part. If you can't figure this part out, nothing else will do any good.

Calories....grams of protein, fat, carbs.... Control those and you will get results. Leave those to chance and you will not be successful.

What is the plan?
    currently looking through at a diet plan, looking online for any information to help me.

is hard to get the right foods sometimes as parents buy all food but just researching online now for types of foods and diets i could go for

i mean what i have usually been eating is..

Morning
    Multi 1 cap
    cod liver oil 1 cap
    Bowl of cereal- cheerios/multigrain cereal
    with milk average/large bowl
    Maybe a banana

WORK
    first break
    Sandwhich 2 slices of white bread no butter with ham/chicken/tuna
    Banana or apple

Second break
    another peice of fruit

Finish work
    Gym
    before
    protein shake 2 scoops

Finish gym
    Protein shake 2 scoops
    Main meal- could be pasta or steak depending on what parents made

Before bed
    Banana

so now looking into a proper/better diet for myself
    Last edited by Jay Cee Ess; 05-08-2011 at 02:15 PM.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So would a fat burner not be worth it? i was thinking to give me a lil extra push and to stop me feeling hungry because i want to reduce calories
    Well first try your diet. If you have too many cravings, find yourself cheating, etc you can look into it. Oxy Elite Pro (or something like that) is a very popular one. EC stack is also popular on this forum.

Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    too much fruit sub out some of the fruit for peanuts or almonds

Make sure the milk is skim milk and do protein and oatmeal instead of cheerios

for a snack eat greek yogurt and use some granola in it if you dont like the taste

for dinner get some chicken or steak or fish, dont be afraid of 90/10 lean beef either I still eat beef yet dropping weight like crazy.

Get tons of salad and vegetables in their as well. you can buy bags and bags of frozen veggies cheap at the store.

adapt your diet to things you like. for me I like salt so I try to get things that are good for me but with low sodium. some people like sweets ect...just mold the diet around food you like that is clean and healthy.
    {{**Misc Cologne Crew**}}

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's been said..Sub out some of the fruit for veggies..like a salad or some fiber..

and ditch the white bread..wheat.

btw, why would you even need to include that you arent putting butter on your sandwich? wtf? lol
    /Getting fat till Big 3 = 1000

Originally Posted by Jhudi View Post
    too much fruit sub out some of the fruit for peanuts or almonds

Make sure the milk is skim milk and do protein and oatmeal instead of cheerios

for a snack eat greek yogurt and use some granola in it if you dont like the taste

for dinner get some chicken or steak or fish, dont be afraid of 90/10 lean beef either I still eat beef yet dropping weight like crazy.

Get tons of salad and vegetables in their as well. you can buy bags and bags of frozen veggies cheap at the store.

adapt your diet to things you like. for me I like salt so I try to get things that are good for me but with low sodium. some people like sweets ect...just mold the diet around food you like that is clean and healthy.
    thanks man

Morning
    Cod liver oil 1 cap
    Multi 1 cap
    oatmeal
    Semi skimmed milk

Dinner
    Chicken sandwhich 2 slices bread no butter
    Banana

Second break
    Greek youghurt
    Carrot sticks

Gym
    Before protein shake 2 scoops
    After same..

Before bed
    Cottage cheese
    tin of tuna

hows this sound?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

mau77on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Hi

I've been going the gym for a few years now on and off, and have decided now its time to stop slacking and sort out my diet, routine, and cardio plan. I know i have put on a bit of weight from over the past few years and have come slightly depressed with how i now look, and now im looking to start losing it to then bulk up cleanly. I am sorting my diet out and just need other help.

so just thought id ask a few questions to help me.

1. how many times a week do you do cardio and for how long each session?
    i currently am doing it after my workout with weights for around 10-30 mins

2. Is it ok to carry on with my 4-5 day split with a 3 reps for 12,10,8 system?

3. Heard alot about fat burners, is it worth being to supplement and help me with fat loss, what are some good ones to try out?

4. I take multi-vitamins (1 a day) cod liver oil (1 cap a day) and protein shake, 2 a day (2 scoops) is this ok?

5. do i have gyno? Also dont seem to have great genetics in my family which sucks! while this affect me?

6. Any other suggestions?

sorry if noob questions!

ill also show some pics of me, does it also seem my left pec ( right on pic) is much bigger then the other one?

also quitting drinking as of today as i need to sort my priorities out!
    thanks
    these pics of just 2 weeks difference, and just been hitting weights no cardio! No difference in them though..so this is why im now deciding to do cardio, new diet etc..feel like crap , as someone i havnt seen in while i saw last night commented on how i put on weight..doesnt help also that im going on holiday in 39 days, but this fat loss forum motivates me so much!

To be honest, in terms of habits, weights, exercise, and even physique I can relate to your situation. I'm 5'11 and around 220 +- 3 lbs. My bodyfat % is around 19. Personally my goal is to get down to 200 lbs and decrease my bf%. About a month ago I was at 230 lbs so i guess you can say I lost about 10-13 lbs since then.

1. Basically I do cardio EVERY day. I make sure I get at least 20 minutes but sometimes I push it and go to 40 minutes. I like to do things I really enjoy doing. I like to jog at 4.5 speed for 30-45 minutes. Occassionally I switch to the elliptical so that jogging doesn't get boring. This is obviously going to be the most important aspect of losing weight (along side your diet). No matter what you do in terms of weights, always make sure that cardio is done everyday. If you can't make it to that gym or can't run outside because it's raining like crazy or something - stay at home and do some exercises that you can do on the spot. There are a lot of exercises on youtube that will raise your heartbeat while staying indoors.

2. In terms of lifting I do this schedule (All with 4 exercises each, 8-16 reps, 3 sets)

Mon: Biceps, Back, Abs
    Tue: Cardio
    Wed: Triceps, Chest, Abs
    Thur: Cardio
    Fri: Shoulders, Legs, Abs

Personally, in terms of weights, do whatever you feel comfortable with. And by that I mean, do exercises and splits where you have seen gains from in the past and exercises that you can do safely. Ensure that you dont 'overtrain' as that can cause injury. And when you are injured, you can't go to the gym.

3. In terms of fatburners I cannot really help you out here. I personally use a fat burner called 'Burn Factor'. It came free with my protein order from a company here in Canada. Hard to say if it's the sole reason i lost weight in the past month. On bodybuilding.com I have read a lot of good reviews of Oxyelite Pro. I am currently using Ripped Freak which my local store recommended.

4. I don't see a major problem with your multi and omega supps. Mind you, I don't take a multi or omega pill myself. I drink about 2-3 protein shakes a day with 2 scoops. Once in the morning, a snack midday, and before I go to sleep. In terms of protein intake, ensure you're getting protein (either through powder or actual food) every 2-3 hours.

5. I don't think you have gyno. A lot of people jump to the conclusion that gynomastia (or however the hell you spell it) is the reason for their chest, heck, even i thought i had gyno at one point. I think that as you work on your cardio and continue to lift weights, the look of your chest will improve. It's all about patience and the will to actually work on improving your health. The moment you run out of patience or give up, then you throw away any progress you had to start with.

6. I can see that self-esteem seems to be a bit of problem. As I stated earlier, you and I are in very similar situations. When I was younger a lot of people made fun of my weight. Even today my friends occasionally make fun of my 'rolls' or my cousin occassionally flicks my nipples to piss me off (it more or less reminds me that i have bigger breast tissue than the average man). However, that just gives me more motivation to prove the doubters wrong. Don't put yourself down when you encounter a setback. Just ensure that you jump back on the horse and you keeping working. Just recently, I had an alcohol binge. Got on the scale and gained '3 lbs'. Obviously I was pissed but that just made feel like going to the gym and working it off.

And while on the topic of self-esteem

First: I like to workout in a compression shirt or tank top. I personally like to flex my muscles after going hard on some weights and it feels good. When i workout in an old wrinkly long-sleeved shirt I feel meh and dirty. It's totally random but it helps me feel good about my workouts so I keep doing it. Do what makes you feel good about yourself in the gym. If working out in a tank top makes you feel good, do it, if working out in a ripped clean tshirt makes you feel good, do it. Just make sure what you wear is appropriate .

Secondly: When you're at the gym, pay no mind to the others working around you. Focus on your own workout and looking to improve yourself. What I found a lot of people make a mistake with is that they always try to impress those around them - and usually they use horrible form. I remember some guy telling me that he was stronger than me because he could do heavier bicep curls. He obviously used garbage form so I told him to keep his back straight and go two seconds up and two seconds down. Predictably so he could not even do more than 3 reps. And some guys may gawk at me for saying this, but ignore girls at the gym. If you see a fine gyal at the gym, look to socialize with her AFTER your workout. In the end, she should be impressed with your looks rather than you being impressed with her.

Lastly: This is something very small, but make sure you keep your back straight. Stick your chest out a little more when you walk. It'll make your stomach look more slim, your chest bigger, and prevent 'slouching'. You'd be surprised how mnuch better you look when you stand up straight, even the slightest slouch can make you look fatter.

Anyways, I don't know if any of this answered your questions but I hope that it helps out a bit. Good luck with your goals!

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    maybe i missed it but i dont see him eating to much fruit. i mean maybe if u can eat grapefruits and blueberries and have the banana around ur workout time.
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

mau77on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also in terms of diet, if you rely more heavily on what your parents purchase (as I do) convince your parents to purchase more 'healthy' foods. It may take a while, but if you can convince them to start purchasing more sound foods (whole wheat, more veggies, more fruits, skim milk, lean meats) it will definitely go a long way. My parents are always willing to make healthy choices but when it comes down to it they sometimes purchase head scratchers like potato chips, tv dinners, whole milk etc. But as long as you keep reminding them to get you fruits, or veggies, or skim milk they'll improve over time.

I don't make much money, but when I feel I need to go out and get food I like to purchase things that are 1. Easy to make and 2. Cheap. One of my fave things to get are

1. One minute oatmeal: It's a very good filling meal and if you add a scoop of chocolate protein and a few fruits, it's amazing.
    2. Brocolli: It's packed with nutrients and all you have to do is blanch it for less than a minute, put a little bit of margarine or olive oil and it's great tasting.
    3. Chicken breast that is on sale: You don't have to be an Iron Chef to make a great tasting chicken breast. Just put 2 tbls of olive oil in a pan, and fry. Season with a hint of lemon juice and voila.

If you feel that it's hard to stick on a strict diet with your parents, then put matters into your own hands. Ask them for money so you can do the groceries or something. Also, drink lots and lots of water. When you have hunger pangs, just chug some water.

Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im not condoning fruit but the guy wants to cut and if he is eating 5 bananas thats 31 carbs x 5 = 155 carbs from bananas alone. Just seems to me that those carbs can be spent on brown rice or oatmeal that is going to keep him full over a longer period of time. Its ok to eat things in moderation its when you add to much that it can give you setbacks.

OP your second meal plan looked much better, just remember to add new healthy recipes and switch things up so the cut doesnt come monotonous. Part of the fun of cutting is finding food thats good for me that I can cook up and is tasty. Its all a mental game
    {{**Misc Cologne Crew**}}

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

thanks alot guys definatly helped me alot
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100) LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100) LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100) LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100) LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100) LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100) LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100) LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100) LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100) LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100) LV2MODEL is not very well liked. (-100)
    You need an experienced lifting partner who knows how to lean up for contests. You talk about some fat loss. Somebody like that can help you do it safely with a healthy diet and exercise program.