Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Guys Who Say Looks Don't Matter

are you basing this off PUA books or real life experience??

I got a couple of good looking female friends (they're great girls so I choose to keep them as friends, I have a girlfriend). They're both single and they won't even consider a guy unless he's "really cute", in addition to obviously having a great personality. I have seen them turn down average guys who I thought had a great personality... and these guys were rejected in like 20 seconds (before they even had a chance to really make any sort of a connection)

hell one of my friends is a very attractive 5'11 girl and I have seen her turn down great looking guys who were only 5 ' 9' - 5'11 because "he was too short". Pretty incredible really

in my experience, women are about 40-50% looks and 50-60% personality. It's about the same as guys (except that guys just have much lower standards, they'll take a girl with bad personality and good looks, good looking girls need both). Obviously, this all changes when you're talking about gold digging sluts marrying ugly rich men but that's the minority case, most hot girls are dating regular joes.
    Last edited by Whombelltolls; 05-06-2011 at 04:31 PM.

IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every girl is different and I am by no means a PUA or an expert but a womans "cute" and a mans are different, most will agree women cannot control their attraction for some men and that is where all the confidence and all that comes into play as that is a quality women are attracted to. So your friends might think one guy is cute and another isn't and to you they might look similar but one is probably more confident than the other or something along those lines.

Or else your friends are just bitches with high standards cause they have been white knighted to kingdom come......in fact that probably is true.

Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whombelltolls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IrishCule View Post
    Every girl is different and I am by no means a PUA or an expert but a womans "cute" and a mans are different, most will agree women cannot control their attraction for some men and that is where all the confidence and all that comes into play as that is a quality women are attracted to. So your friends might think one guy is cute and another isn't and to you they might look similar but one is probably more confident than the other or something along those lines.
    brah, cute isn't that hard to figure out. An attractive man is an attractive man

again I'm by no means saying that looks is the only thing that matters. Personality is still about 60% of the game, but the attractive girls I know will not date a man whose not attractive himself

there's no doubt that personality makes somebody more attractive, but there's only so much you can polish a turd

Or else your friends are just bitches with high standards cause they have been white knighted to kingdom come......in fact that probably is true.

my friends are some of the nicest and sweetest girls you will ever meet

I don't know how you can call them a bitch for wanting a guy who is in shape/has a decent face. Are we azzholes for looking to date a pretty girl?

luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lightbulb

Guys don't say this.

/thread.
    Do everything in your power to be legendary.

-Shark-

Originally Posted by luckyshark View Post
    Guys don't say this.

/thread.
    there's an entire community of guys who say it in PUA industry

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm good in the looks area, I've had a lot of girls call me cute or whatever. But I still can't get a girl. As far as personality I don't have that 100% confident charismatic personality but I'm getting better, it's easier to improve your appearance than it is to improve your personality.

Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    I'm good in the looks area, I've had a lot of girls call me cute or whatever. But I still can't get a girl. As far as personality I don't have that 100% confident charismatic personality but I'm getting better, it's easier to improve your appearance than it is to improve your personality.

a good looking man who is not confident in himself is pathetic

I'll be honest with you bro. You have every advantage that can be given to a man... and you're still insecure with yourself. I dunno what to tell you

Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe the whole PUA/game mentality is that you don't have to be good looking to get girls. Notice I just said "girls." not really good looking ones. With a little effort, any guy can get a girl in their league. Now, if we're talking really good looking girls, then common sense would tell us you will probably need to be good looking, too. So you're like half right I guess.

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whombelltolls View Post
    a good looking man who is not confident in himself is pathetic

I'll be honest with you bro. You have every advantage that can be given to a man... and you're still insecure with yourself. I dunno what to tell you
    I'm not insecure nor did I say I was.

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks will always matter it is human nature. Anyone telling themselves otherwise is in for a rude awakening. One must strive to make themselves as physically appealing as possible. However, personality will make someone attractive, OP explain to me the hot or above looking average bishes dating unattractive men???
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think the whole "looks don't matter" thing isn't so much to be taken litearlly, but morseo just someone making an effort to look good. You can't make yourself a male model, but you can work out to get a better body, get a good haircut, have a nice style, and use confidence and swag to convince girls. 95% of "nerds/ugly guys" I see really could be average looking at the very best with contacts better skin, better body and a new haircut.

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's more to do with attraction.

You can be tall, handsome, funny but if the girl doesn't find you attractive, then it simply isn't gonna happen most of the time.

Just like the example of your female friend who turned down a good looking dude because he was 'short'.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what i would say OP is that you kinda got it right, where you rate personality higher over looks. think of it like this, guys are rated on a 20/20 scale instead of 10, #/10looks + #/10personality.

Cause there are definitely good looking guys with shyt for personality making them <10/20.

Also looks aren't so cut and dry for girls, think of guys like clive owen

guy looks rugged as fawk, hansome fcker (no homo) but say he wasn't as 'seasoned' and maybe didn't perfect his look with good hair and all the jazz like a tan and stuff, he would look kinda ugly.

Another example
    no symmetry at all, guy is like 2 steps away from being deformed.

What I am basically saying is if you're a guy and you put effort into looking good, you can pretty much meet any standard, unless you're steve buscemi.

The other thing is, girls act on how they feel in the moment, that's why so many of them cheat and regret it, where as if a guy cheats, he intended to. So if you have a good enough personality and game you can capitalize on this. overall, status/value>looks

EDIT: I picked terrible pics for examples, but they are both well-known actors and i'm sure you can tell what i mean
    Dude.....no

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    looks matter like 90 percent lol. any one who says other wise, just hasnt experienced what it is to be below average looking. Even super ugly/borderline deformed girls will instantly reject you.

Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks matter a great deal. I have read NOTHING that has said that looks don't matter.

I pretty much guarantee you that you are confusing LOOKS with NATURAL BEAUTY. My LOOKS I mean your overall appearance. By natural beauty, I am basically just referring to what the name says.

Just because you are naturally unattractive does not mean that you have to look like **** (unless you are REALLY ugly).

If you are fat, lose weight.
    If you have bad acne, stop eating chocolate and wash your face.
    If you dress like ****, than buy a subscription to GQ and learn how to dress.

Most of the PUA material I have looked at all starts by talking about how you need to present the best you possible starting from appearance.

Will getting in shape and dressing nice get you every single girl that you want? No, some are shallow, some expectations are way too high.

However, if you put the best you forwards in the looks side and don't act like a white knight you are bound to get some action.
    You don't understand, I have e-surance

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jerma View Post
    what i would say OP is that you kinda got it right, where you rate personality higher over looks. think of it like this, guys are rated on a 20/20 scale instead of 10, #/10looks + #/10personality.

Cause there are definitely good looking guys with shyt for personality making them <10/20.

Also looks aren't so cut and dry for girls, think of guys like clive owen

guy looks rugged as fawk, hansome fcker (no homo) but say he wasn't as 'seasoned' and maybe didn't perfect his look with good hair and all the jazz like a tan and stuff, he would look kinda ugly.

Another example
    no symmetry at all, guy is like 2 steps away from being deformed.

What I am basically saying is if you're a guy and you put effort into looking good, you can pretty much meet any standard, unless you're steve buscemi.

The other thing is, girls act on how they feel in the moment, that's why so many of them cheat and regret it, where as if a guy cheats, he intended to. So if you have a good enough personality and game you can capitalize on this. overall, status/value>looks

EDIT: I picked terrible pics for examples, but they are both well-known actors and i'm sure you can tell what i mean
    wtf..
    steve buscemi looks like a boss in Boardwalk Empire
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Whombelltolls View Post
    are you basing this off PUA books or real life experience??

I got a couple of good looking female friends (they're great girls so I choose to keep them as friends, I have a girlfriend). They're both single and they won't even consider a guy unless he's "really cute", in addition to obviously having a great personality. I have seen them turn down average guys who I thought had a great personality... and these guys were rejected in like 20 seconds (before they even had a chance to really make any sort of a connection)

hell one of my friends is a very attractive 5'11 girl and I have seen her turn down great looking guys who were only 5 ' 9' - 5'11 because "he was too short". Pretty incredible really

in my experience, women are about 40-50% looks and 50-60% personality. It's about the same as guys (except that guys just have much lower standards, they'll take a girl with bad personality and good looks, good looking girls need both). Obviously, this all changes when you're talking about gold digging sluts marrying ugly rich men but that's the minority case, most hot girls are dating regular joes.
    Guys who say looks don't matter are just lieing and just want to argue philosophy and not real life results.

If your a results driven guy like myself and not theories.

Start working on your body and get jacked and watch women line up. I went from fatty to what you see in avi I do nothing to get chicks now, just walking around women always eye **** me or make it clear for me to come say hi and get their number.

mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i've only briefly read pua stuff, but the one I read DID encourage looking better. It referred to it as 'foundation' or something, and said no matter how good your skills are, your foundations will be holding you back if you dont improve them as well. He's foundations were things like clothes, hygiene factors, well grooming, staying in shape etc, i.e all things to do with your LOOKS.

I think it's pretty obviously looks do matter, what people are trying to say is they dont matter as much as most guys think they do. Also for your example, a lot of girls value height in a man over looks, atleast to the extent that he is a decent bit taller.

Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500)
    The WHOLE core to its business success (of PUA that is), is to make desperate ppl believe that looks dont matter, so they can 'sell' you a bunch of bull**** tactics to make a woman fall in love with you. Thats why you will never hear someone in the PUA community say that looks matter a lot in general. (Or theyre actually stupid enough to believe it).

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obviously looks matter but men have other areas that are attractive to women i.e. confidence, personality, money, fame and power. Enough of any of these will make their looks irrelevant unless they are deformed.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girls always chase guys who are out of their league, and this has become amplified in recent times when girls have become uglier inside and outside.

Registered User felicibusbrevis's Avatar
    felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think guys really would sleep with someone based entirely on looks, but girls have a thing about height sometimes if its not accompanied with some super personality.

The greatest womanizer I know was like 5'5'' and about 40 years old, but his game was sick, always friendly, always funny, always smiling, always touchy feely with the girls. His appearance, his hair, his clothes, all looked good all the time. He wasn't extremely handsome but he wasn't ugly, either, just a very clean looking Mexican guy with very spikey hair and an athletic but slightly stocky build.

He had found a way around that height deficit with charm. Guess what? Most people aren't that fun to be around, so then, height and looks matter. With girls I do think they will be more willing to say no to a short guy with no personality than a tall guy with no personality.

Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Danielwik View Post
    Guys who say looks don't matter are just lieing and just want to argue philosophy and not real life results.

If your a results driven guy like myself and not theories.

Start working on your body and get jacked and watch women line up. I went from fatty to what you see in avi I do nothing to get chicks now, just walking around women always eye **** me or make it clear for me to come say hi and get their number.
    Wow I totally believe you man.

Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500)
    by the way, to a certain extend girls (and guys) are all about looks for 100%....since if theyre not in some way like what theyre seeing, they wont even take the time (or effort) to listen to you....so they'll never find out what a great person you are (if).

so...without sexual attraction...you can be the greatest person alive...no girl will care. (oke maybe a select few)

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wonder what janky doc + cesar all think?

It matters to an extent. I have good looks and aesthetics. I won't get them all but I am at it nonstop. I get picked up a fair bit too. I think you need to believe in yourself. I got hit on by the hottest girl in a club multiple times. I wheel and sometimes i don't. I think confidence and game not pua **** go far. Looks help initially.

Nobody guy or girl can bring me down. She is either dtf or not. With looks you can get chicks but guys do without too. As for her preference, its what she thinks. Likely she has no clue. Anyone can do it.

guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In the "real" world, not the clubbing scene, looks aren't that important.

I know many female colleagues who are good looking who have average boyfriends and vice versa.

Hell, one of my buddy is in very good shape and his girlfriend is really pudgy. But she's a very nice lady and cares about him.

Most people are average looking anyways.

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How long will it take you *******s to realize this

Height + facial aesthetics + fitness + personality + the secret ingredient

Now you have to score as many points in each category as you can. If you look average, and dress well, are hygienic, interesting, funny, and are the personality she is looking for, any girl will like you.

Now the secret ingredient overrides all of these factors. You can be fat, slightly smelly, dress in sweatpants, have a ****ty personality, and be boring as fuk, and with this the girl will still love you. SRS.

here it is, go find as much as you can. find enough, and you won't give a **** about what a bitch thinks, and most likely won't even want to date that much because you'll be having fun doing other ****
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would say most women would give somewhat a chance as long as the man is taller than she is and looks decent. After that threshold is meant, factors other than looks are more important.

maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guys who say looks don't matter have never been truly ugly before
    No one is the reason of your happiness except yourself.

Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd say if they like the way you look than it is 10x easier to get a number. It's still possible to get a number if they just think meh if you have great game but I find if you say one thing wrong they ignore you. On the odd occasion a girl has really liked me online I haven't needed any game, just talked normally, got a number and into bed first date. I would imagine life would be very easy if you were attractive to a large % of the population.

I should add all my experiences are online. Might be different in the real world.

I've got no idea what to say when apporaching women in real life. At least if you meet with a date online u have some sort of base to go with and then it starts to flow (with the help of alcohol).
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk