Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Registered User DerventaSupreme's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit DerventaSupreme's BodySpace

GF says I keep my emotion bottled up and don't open up enough

She says that I don't communicate my feelings enough (for instance, in arguments) and that I am an emotional bottleneck. She claims that I don't tell her if something bothers me.

All I wanna do, and all I really do, is eat her pussy out everytime we chill.

What do?

Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    She's starting to feel attached to you wants to actually communicate in a meaningful way. You should decide whether you want a relationship or a ****toy. You might as well be out there nailing other girls if your relationship is only a means to secure a regular source of pussy.

Registered User DerventaSupreme's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerventaSupreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit DerventaSupreme's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Beetler View Post
    She's starting to feel attached to you wants to actually communicate in a meaningful way. You should decide whether you want a relationship or a ****toy. You might as well be out there nailing other girls if your relationship is only a means to secure a regular source of pussy.

But everytime I DO communicate my feelings, she calls me out on it and calls me a sap.

She's been less intimate lately. Can this be as a result of increased attachment?

I don't see anything wrong with securing a regular source of pussy. I do it for her. Seeing her squirm and jump and bite the pillow is what I love the most. If I had to choose between only getting head for the rest of my life vs eating pussy for the rest of my life...I'd choose eating pussy.
    Last edited by DerventaSupreme; 05-08-2011 at 04:07 AM.

BodyPoints: 2280
    Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tiffany Wantsmore's BodySpace
    Tell her you're the strong silent type. Then tell her what you just told us, if you do open up she calls you names, so where's the incentive? What benefit is there for you?
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beetler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Nah there's nothing wrong with a regular source of pussy. But if you're not getting anything more than that out of it, you should consider seeing other women.

Being less intimate could be a result of the feeling she's trying to communicate to you by bitching so much. How exactly do you sound when you're trying to communicate your feelings? Do you often communicate weak/lame perspectives? Are you nervous about it? Are you talking about important subjects or trivial ones?

If you're expressing manly feelings in a manly way and she's calling you a sap for it, tell her to shut her whore mouth and/or grow up. Turn things around and tell her that she's the one who won't communicate with you properly.

Turning the tables will cause an argument but you've got to get to the root of whatever it is, otherwise it's just going to continue to poison your relationship over time. Sometimes conflict is necessary.

Registered Something devil_s haircut's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 218 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1517
    devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit devil_s haircut's BodySpace
    Women seem to think that a lot of guys hide their emotions. The truth is, many of us are just nowhere near as emotional as they are, and so we have no feelings to share. If they want someone to open up to and share feelings with, they need to find a girlfriend.
    OEF IX: Live Infantry, Die Infantry.

"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls who live under tyranny"
    Thomas Jefferson

Certs:
    A+
    Net+
    Sec+

Currently studying for:
    CCNA

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2075
    .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit .aeterna's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Tell her you're the strong silent type. Then tell her what you just told us, if you do open up she calls you names, so where's the incentive? What benefit is there for you?
    Originally Posted by devil_s haircut View Post
    Women seem to think that a lot of guys hide their emotions. The truth is, many of us are just nowhere near as emotional as they are, and so we have no feelings to share. If they want someone to open up to and share feelings with, they need to find a girlfriend.
    these, repped

OP, if she is getting closer to u, and more attached to u, why change nething? granted, u shouldnt be a stone-wall of a boyfriend, but stick with what works. Many girls, at least in my experiences, love a guy who is slightly indifferent and guarded. After all, girls will tend to seek solace with their BF rather than vice versa.

Nothing would kill attraction for a girl quicker than a boyfriend who opens up too much.

Stats: 5'11", 158 lbs
    Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tsudo's BodySpace
    Why is it so damned important for guys to open up to their women and share feelings? I know a good range of feelings and emotions is a good things but how come it seems a lot of women want these ranges to vary to quickly?
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Women are more emotional overall. I mean its more encouraged for a start. Men are told not to cry; women use crying as a manipulation tool. That's just one example. Men are just generally expected to hold their emotions in check. Nobody wants an oversensitive guy who tears up at the slightest thing, after all.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Stats: 5'11", 219 lbs
    Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Omega6639 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Omega6639's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by devil_s haircut View Post
    +1

This is the reason I was broken up with in my last "relationship". Bitch said I had 0 emotions, lol.

Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tsudo's BodySpace
    Women are more emotional overall. I mean its more encouraged for a start. Men are told not to cry; women use crying as a manipulation tool. That's just one example. Men are just generally expected to hold their emotions in check. Nobody wants an oversensitive guy who tears up at the slightest thing, after all.
    I understand that women are more emotional...sometimes it works against them...but I don't see the reason why, just because they're more emotionally expressive, they expect their men to be. It's not always that we're using our emotional filter because it's what we're raised to do...it's simply, as stated, that we just don't let things affect us in such a way that it evokes an emotional response that's very strong...I think a lot of break-ups based on the, "he's not emotional enough" or, "he's emotionally frigid", would be remedied by women just realizing that men are not as emotional as you women.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

THANKS LIFE ALERT!

Stats: 6'2", 186 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28423
    NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NYY's BodySpace
    Read my sig.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    I understand that women are more emotional...sometimes it works against them...but I don't see the reason why, just because they're more emotionally expressive, they expect their men to be. It's not always that we're using our emotional filter because it's what we're raised to do...it's simply, as stated, that we just don't let things affect us in such a way that it evokes an emotional response that's very strong...I think a lot of break-ups based on the, "he's not emotional enough" or, "he's emotionally frigid", would be remedied by women just realizing that men are not as emotional as you women.
    I totally agree. Both sexes would do well to stop expecting the opposite gender to act like their own.

BodyPoints: 188
    Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Beeewbs's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DerventaSupreme View Post
    But everytime I DO communicate my feelings, she calls me out on it and calls me a sap.

She's been less intimate lately. Can this be as a result of increased attachment?

I don't see anything wrong with securing a regular source of pussy. I do it for her. Seeing her squirm and jump and bite the pillow is what I love the most. If I had to choose between only getting head for the rest of my life vs eating pussy for the rest of my life...I'd choose eating pussy.
    Securing a regular source of p*ssy. I'm not going to give you relationship advice because you really don't want to be in a real relationship. You just want to f*ck and not talk.

Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Pumping4Lyyyfe's BodySpace
    She says that I don't communicate my feelings enough (for instance, in arguments) and that I am an emotional bottleneck. She claims that I don't tell her if something bothers me.

What do?
    lol

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31649
    Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Guardian's BodySpace
    That's girls way of telling you your doing a good job

A mans ultimate attribute is if he has the ability to control his emotions.
    Check out my path to enlightenment series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CnkvWehu-w

Once the stillness comes into your life, then the mind also becomes absolutely still. When your mind becomes still, your intelligence explodes.

When your happiness is dependent upon what is happening outside of you, constantly you live as a slave to the external situation.

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roronoa3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit roronoa3000's BodySpace
    Women love talking about emotions.
    Personally its sickens me to even consider having long winded conversations about my emotions.

I keep them inside because thats where they belong.

What do?
    lmao

Visit Tsudo's BodySpace
    I totally agree. Both sexes would do well to stop expecting the opposite gender to act like their own.
    +2 pts.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RJC24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RJC24's BodySpace
    Keep your love bottled up, and they'll fight everyday for you to express yourself. Express yourself, and they'll move on to the next challenge.

Seriously, if you have to worry about your woman leaving you because you express your emotions you're with the wrong woman. You have an equal chance that she's going to leave you because you're too much of a ****ing pussy to honestly express yourself without being afraid of sounding like a "beta" or some ****.