darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Will Insanity get me skinnier?

im 18, around 130lbs and height 175cm male. I don wanna get any skinnier, i do have some definition. So if i was about to do Insanity will it adds me some weight(muscles) or will i become skinnier??

xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's this "Intensity" you speak about?

Anyway, at my height bu around 40lbs lighter you definitely need to put on some weight. Whilst a good routine is needed, what's much more important is eating right. Right now you need a good amount of calories per day, probably around the 3,000 calorie mark or a bit more. If you've just started working out I suggest you stick to a regular beginner's routine (read the stickies).
    "Get up, and don't ever give up".

cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    insanity will get you thrown in the loony bin... if you dont want to get skinny, pack on the protein shakes, brother!!! eat carbs!! eat RIGHT!!!!

lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your workout program has nothing to do with adding or lowering weight,your diet does,simply you can do any program and bulk by adding 500 or more calories per day to what you burn or cut by substracting 500 calories from it.
    The limits of the body and mind are unknown to most people.

darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i workout regularly, yes i know im a bit underweight but i eat a lot and still i cant get fat. So do you think i should do the Insanity workout program? will i become even skinnier if i did?

miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50) miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50) miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50) miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50) miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50) miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50) miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50) miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50) miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50) miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50) miccelol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like insanity, but you have to make sure you're following that diet plan that comes with it. You will lose fat, but if you're eating right and taking in enough protein, you'll build muscle too. The problem I had with insanity is there is a lot of jumping, I have bad knees, and I was always way too sore to want to keep doing it.

Honestly, at 18, id say start that beginners routine and research proper diet principals

ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadManAU will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Insanity will not cause you to gain much muscle at all. No matter how your diet is. Not really even advertised that way actually. Look at the guys in the video, they put almost no mass on, just cut up really well. At 130 lbs if your goal is to "get bigger" than I would avoid it. Good program but not really designed for packing on muscle. Go to the stickies and look up Starting Strength or All pro and run a program like that. Eat with a surplus to faciliate muscle growth from it and you will be fine.