Closed Thread
    Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

man boobs vs estrogen blockers

I have been working out/building for the 3 years to build muscle and burn fat. Unfortunately I was blessed with man boobs and even though they have gone down, I haven't made the progress I have expected comparing to the rest of my body. I was speaking to a Guy at the gym about his steroid use and he mentioned using an estrogen blocker due to the increase in testosterone and estrogen following. I have never done steroids but wonder if I might need to take an estrogen blocker to stop fat from building in my chest just due to the increase in estrogen levels from working out and if so what is recommende

Remembering who I am... CorruptSilence's Avatar
    CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The answer to your man boobs lies in the kitchen, not the pills...
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^
    ^^Current 100+lb Lost crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's been 3 years and you haven't figured out that getting to a low bf% is how to get rid of them, have you ever done a cut in the 3 years you have been 'building'? because if you had you would know the answer unless you have gyno. man books are fat and can only be rectified by losing fat and are generally one of the last things to go in males probably second to the gut, unless of course you have gyno.

I don't know if estrogen blockers would help reducing gyno you already have, they may stop it from getting any worse, I'm not sure, but i know a lot of people get surgery to remove the tissue that develops. talk to your doctor? get your test level / estro level checked out, see if there are any imbalances, then if there are problems ask your doctor what options you have. He may even prescribe you steroids or estrogen blockers if he believes that will solve your problem.
    Last edited by Annihilate; 05-06-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Remembering who I am... CorruptSilence's Avatar
    CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Annihilate View Post
    It's been 3 years and you haven't figured out that getting to a low bf% is how to get rid of them, have you ever done a cut in the 3 years you have been 'building'? because if you had you would know the answer unless you have gyno. man books are fat and can only be rectified by losing fat and are generally one of the last things to go in males probably second to the gut, unless of course you have gyno.

I don't know if estrogen blockers would help reducing gyno you already have, they may stop it from getting any worse, I'm not sure, but i know a lot of people get surgery to remove the tissue that develops. talk to your doctor? get your test level / estro level checked out, see if there are any imbalances, then if there are problems ask your doctor what options you have. He may even prescribe you steroids or estrogen blockers if he believes that will solve your problem.
    Repped, I probably should have put an explanation on my post. lol
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^
    ^^Current 100+lb Lost crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Trepanitis View Post
    I have been working out/building for the 3 years to build muscle and burn fat. Unfortunately I was blessed with man boobs and even though they have gone down, I haven't made the progress I have expected comparing to the rest of my body. I was speaking to a Guy at the gym about his steroid use and he mentioned using an estrogen blocker due to the increase in testosterone and estrogen following. I have never done steroids but wonder if I might need to take an estrogen blocker to stop fat from building in my chest just due to the increase in estrogen levels from working out and if so what is recommende
    Estrogen increases from working out.... wow amazing

Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trepanitis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I switch between building and cutting but mostly build. I have cut about 80lbs all together. My shoulders, arms, back and legs are all starting to shred but the moobies remain. Much smaller but can't help but to think that the increase in testosterone is giving me extra estrogen that is slowing the progress. The whole pot/man boob factor might be an issue too which would also be an estrogen issue if the rumor associating the two is true. When it comes down to it I just want to cheat.

joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    at least you are honest
    Some call it obsession, I call it dedication

Maldez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I switch between building and cutting but mostly build. I have cut about 80lbs all together. My shoulders, arms, back and legs are all starting to shred but the moobies remain. Much smaller but can't help but to think that the increase in testosterone is giving me extra estrogen that is slowing the progress. The whole pot/man boob factor might be an issue too which would also be an estrogen issue if the rumor associating the two is true. When it comes down to it I just want to cheat.
    My boy and training partner had a similar situation lost 75lbs had fat moobies and he took a PCT supplement Reversitol V2 that really helped him, but as I understand it when you are that much overweight you are producing estrogen thats why you get fat moobies. The testosterone you produce from lifting and working out are not really a contributor so try that he had good results and hit your chest hard his best was decline bench, but see what machine/exercise gives you the best results.

Originally Posted by Maldez View Post
    My boy and training partner had a similar situation lost 75lbs had fat moobies and he took a PCT supplement Reversitol V2 that really helped him, but as I understand it when you are that much overweight you are producing estrogen thats why you get fat moobies. The testosterone you produce from lifting and working out are not really a contributor so try that he had good results and hit your chest hard his best was decline bench, but see what machine/exercise gives you the best results.
    Thank you i will definitly look into that. The concern with the testosterone is that your body will increase the amount of estrogen to balance your body out so I figure the slightly higher then normal levels could slow the process.

kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    his name was Robert Paulson.

Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Annihilate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank you i will definitly look into that. The concern with the testosterone is that your body will increase the amount of estrogen to balance your body out so I figure the slightly higher then normal levels could slow the process.
    Are you sure that is correct? I mean I know males have estrogen in their bodies along with testosterone, but I'm not sure the levels are not suppose to be balanced equally, men are suppose to have higher testosterone than estrogen levels and women are suppose to have higher estrogen levels that testosterone, I don't see how the levels could ever balance out, that would mean you would never develop fully into a male and a woman would never develop fully into a female, it would mean you would be a cross between both.

Originally Posted by Annihilate View Post
    Are you sure that is correct? I mean I know males have estrogen in their bodies along with testosterone, but I'm not sure the levels are not suppose to be balanced equally, men are suppose to have higher testosterone than estrogen levels and women are suppose to have higher estrogen levels that testosterone, I don't see how the levels could ever balance out, that would mean you would never develop fully into a male and a woman would never develop fully into a female, it would mean you would be a cross between both.
    I don't mean that they will even out. If testosterone levels increase then estrogen will also but never equal amounts. I know its an issue for steroid users and I'm sure that I'm not really raising my levels naturally for it to be an issue. Just a theory and hoping someone in my situation had tried it

madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Estroblox Estrogen Blocker for men

I generally take some different estrogen blockers like pomegranate powder but the best natural estrogen blocker for men that ive found is Estroblox from VH Labs

madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Estrogen Blockers

Originally Posted by madbenchman View Post
    I generally take some different estrogen blockers like pomegranate powder but the best natural estrogen blocker that ive found is Estroblox from VHNutrition

I grabbed some of it and it worked out really well for me. it's kind of a hybrid test booster / estrogen blocker

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pure glandular gynecomastia is common in bodybuilders and is thought to be a result of the use of anabolic steroids.[5] In this case it is known as anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) induced gynecomastia.[5] Due to excess testosterone levels from steroids, which is converted to estrogen, bodybuilders and other athletes are sometimes afflicted with gynecomastia in its purest form. Gynecomastia in lean men is usually only a breast tissue gland with little to no adipose tissue. Proper treatment of pure gynecomastia can be done only by excision of the breast tissue, which, in the case of bodybuilders, is by itself sufficient to achieve a flat nipple-areola complex. Liposuction is only rarely necessary. (Gallery 2).
    see bold... i know many people that had the breast tissue gland removed(if that by chance is what u have)... if you do have that and you dont remove it it will always look like u have boobs...
    ----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---

S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look into some ZMA before bed time

Ideas for Blocking Estrogen

Originally Posted by kmal2t View Post
    his name was Robert Paulson.
    ROFL.... super funny. definitely the best example of gynocomastia in the real world. You can always take a lot of dim, or d-aspartic, acid, or maybe some pomegranate powder. I know that there are a few different products out there that are used as an estrogen blocker. Dim or EstroBlox is probably where I would start.
    Last edited by madbenchman; 06-24-2013 at 01:09 PM. Reason: messed up bbcode

FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need estrogen so do not take an AI like arimidex unless you get blood work to confirm your E2 levels are high. You will be hating life if you shut yourself down.

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by madbenchman View Post
    ROFL.... super funny. definitely the best example of gynocomastia in the real world. You can always take a lot of dim, or d-aspartic, acid, or maybe some pomegranate powder. I know that there are a few different products out there that are used as an estrogen blocker. Dim or EstroBlox is probably where I would start.
    Are you seriously bumping this thread once a year... and responding to yourself? That spam you postin', son?
    "When a problem comes along, you must whip it." ~Simon Belmont

Originally Posted by Khabaal View Post
    Are you seriously bumping this thread once a year... and responding to yourself? That spam you postin', son?
    I'm only bumping the thread because I think it has merit. i finally did a clinical studies on EstroVoid and saw a 20% decrease in estrogen absorption and a 15% increase in free testosterone rates. So that's gotta be worth something especially with all of the other stuff that's out there.