COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gaspari Nutrition’s AMINOMAX 8000 - how to take?

Hi can any one help me with this?

I purchased a tub of Gaspari Nutrition’s AMINOMAX 8000 and the instructions are basically:

Directions For AminoMax 8000: As a dietary supplement, consume four (4) tablets before training and then another four (4) tablets after training.

Do I still need to take some whey protein say 30 grams etc afterwards? If so - then why bother taking these tablets? Each serving is supposed to be 8grams of amino acids.

The main reason I like this product is I can pack it in my suitcase when travelling (business travel - and use it as my main supplement when in hotels) rather than tubs of proteiin powder and shaker cup.

Thanks!

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    still need your protein brah, sorry to say, put some powder in zip lock baggy while on trips ect.

i could be wrong tho dont take my word , 32cal / 8g protein per serving

WHAT IS AMINOMAX 8000?
    •91.0% Hydrolyzed Lactalbumin from Whey Protein
    •Enhanced with Extra l-leucine and l-taurine
    •Promotes Increases in Size, Strength and Endurance*
    •Over 8 grams of amino acids per serving
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) zapcorionrexxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    suppository

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zapcorionrexxx View Post
    suppository
    This joke.

I came in here to crack it.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    still need your protein brah, sorry to say, put some powder in zip lock baggy while on trips ect.

i could be wrong tho dont take my word , 32cal / 8g protein per serving

WHAT IS AMINOMAX 8000?
    •91.0% Hydrolyzed Lactalbumin from Whey Protein
    •Enhanced with Extra l-leucine and l-taurine
    •Promotes Increases in Size, Strength and Endurance*
    •Over 8 grams of amino acids per serving
    Hey thanks Andrewwww - I'll prob give it a miss then. I see it's on a BUY 2 GET 1 Free so was thinking of it.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COOLMAX View Post
    Hi can any one help me with this?

I purchased a tub of Gaspari Nutrition’s AMINOMAX 8000 and the instructions are basically:

Directions For AminoMax 8000: As a dietary supplement, consume four (4) tablets before training and then another four (4) tablets after training.

Do I still need to take some whey protein say 30 grams etc afterwards? If so - then why bother taking these tablets? Each serving is supposed to be 8grams of amino acids.

The main reason I like this product is I can pack it in my suitcase when travelling (business travel - and use it as my main supplement when in hotels) rather than tubs of proteiin powder and shaker cup.

Thanks!
    You still need some protein and carbs. You can take all 8 tabs 45min pre workout.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post
    You still need some protein and carbs. You can take all 8 tabs 45min pre workout.
    wouldnt that be tough on the liver n kidneys?

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    This joke.

I came in here to crack it.
    lol

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by transf0rmm View Post
    are you serious?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol wut
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) transf0rmm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post
    are you serious?
    sadly i am ahaha. sorry if it was a completely idiotic statement but the trainer at my gym said that the amino pills (he saw me taking amino max pre workout) were tough on the liver n kidneys... :S could u let me know the truth on the subject. The truth is i was skeptical of his knowledge (even though he's a PT i swear i know more bout this stuff than him) but i've had past liver problems (all clear now) and it scared me outta taking them.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sadly i am ahaha. sorry if it was a completely idiotic statement but the trainer at my gym said that the amino pills (he saw me taking amino max pre workout) were tough on the liver n kidneys... :S could u let me know the truth on the subject. The truth is i was skeptical of his knowledge (even though he's a PT i swear i know more bout this stuff than him) but i've had past liver problems (all clear now) and it scared me outta taking them.
    Amino pills are basically the same aminos that you would find in a whole protein source (like chicken, whey, eggs, beef, etc) except they are processed into pill form. There is really nothing inherently different as far as your body is concerned when it comes to digesting and processing these.

Now, a high protein diet can be more taxing on the liver and kidneys than a low protein diet, and especially so when combined with low water intake, which is why you will always see increased water intake encouraged when protein in increased.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

sampalios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can you take 1 serving of aminomax 8000 with superpump max pre-workout and 1 serving of aminomax 8000 with myofusion post workout?
    Last edited by sampalios; 02-17-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Originally Posted by sampalios View Post
    can you take 1 serving of aminomax 8000 with superpump max pre-workout and 1 serving of aminomax 8000 with myofusion post workout?
    yes you can. I would do the aminomax 8000 15minutes before the spmax since the tabs needed longer time to breakdown and be absorbed. While you can use the amino max 8000 post, I would just stick with myofusion with carbs post workout. It is really up to you, try it both ways and see what you like/prefer.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im a big fan of these types of amino acid tablets for in between meals, they work wonders when cutting or actually for increasing appetite if you are like me. Take a serving of this or a similar product 2 hrs between meals (if meals are space 4 hours apart) and youll see what I mean. Layne recommends this.