Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tips on how to dress to impress the ladies

I have noticed a lot of men on Misc asking for style advice to impress the ladies. And I have also noticed they get some odd responses (from other guys).

Here are a few things that me and I think lots of women are attracted to… If you have your own style that works for you, and it looks nothing like this, okay cool. But if you are at a loss then read on.

SUITS

I know guys hate wearing suits, especially a suit with a tie. But women love suits on men. This is for adults only though. Miscers under 20-ish, disregard.

Suit-wearing tips: I don’t understand how pink/purple shirts got popular for men. I don’t know many women who are attracted to this in the slightest. Crisp white fitted shirt with a solid, dark tie is IMO the best way to go.

Ideally suits should be professionally fitted.

Also for when you are at the bar after work, a skinny tie with top button undone & sleeves rolled up is a good choice.

CASUAL

I’ll start with jeans.

Women are not much in to the baggy jeans (unless you are actually a gangster in which case cool). Otherwise these can make you look like a dad.

A general no to skinny jeans. I don’t think many guys who work out can really get in to these, but just in case…

This is as absolutely skinny as a man should go and you really need chicken legs for these to work…

If you have built legs then the above is a no go. Even if you have chicken legs, anything skinnier than the above is now in homo/Zac Efron territory.

Yes to whatever in between. It’s no secret that women pay more attention to upper body anyway. Preferably avoid jeans in stonewash or ripped.

Next to the top half…

Unless you are clearly pretty alpha, be careful with things that could make you look like a homo. Like this.

I see a lot of guys trying to pull off the above. I think they would be better off in this:-

with this over the top:-

Chicks love hoodies. I think because it makes a guys’ shoulders look better/broader.

And if you want to conquer female hearts everywhere, combine a woman’s 2 great loves, a suit + a hoodie:-

I saw a guy dressed like this the other day. I was mirin.

SHOES

Dark (ideally black) dress shoes are the only way to go for a suit.

For casual, I think guys seriously need to avoid loafers… These seem to have become trendy but I have no idea why. They do nothing for a man.

I could get seriously negged for saying this one…. But white shoes……IDK what you guys are thinking. They can really make you look like a pimp. Also they can make you look like you’re trying too hard. Especially if they are glaring white, like you can’t look at them in direct sunlight.

These are casual shoes I think women would prefer…

Well I couldn’t find anything…….Pictures of men’s shoes make them look awkward as hell. Sorry.

Overall I would say men should keep it simple and quite minimalist. Particularly if you have a good physique, let your body do the talking.

I hope that is of some assistance. I am not saying all men should just dress this way. But if you are lacking in the style dept and wanted some guidance then hopefully this has helped shed some light.

Also other female Miscers might disagree with the above…. If you have suggestions/disagreements/comments then jump in with them…..

Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you and a suit should get married

Cliffs on style tips from OP -

Wear a suit

Wear a hoodie

Wear a suit with a hoodie

I still don't know why askmen or something hasn't hired him as a writer yet
    MMMC

sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprouty will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by heretomorrow View Post
    And if you want to conquer female hearts everywhere, combine a woman’s 2 great loves, a suit + a hoodie:-

I saw a guy dressed like this the other day. I was mirin.
    No homo, I'm mirin. I may need to purchase that.

andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

^this, jacked misc brahs shud wear this

Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Konsept is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Blinkay View Post
    you and a suit should get married

Cliffs on style tips from OP -

Wear a suit

Wear a hoodie

Wear a suit with a hoodie

I still don't know why askmen or something hasn't hired him as a writer yet
    It's not just a "suit" that makes you stand out, it's the fact it's considered a uniform for the business class (and bishes be mirin uniforms whether it be police uniforms, firefighters, etc)

Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2Expand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got to be careful because style is obviously regional and socially bound.

Liking your advice personally. People from around my way aren't used to people actually making themselves look presentable but the attention is generally very positive.

One note on the jeans. I can't fit into anything but loose/baggy jeans. I've got a 28" waist but can't get my legs and ass into anything under a 32" loose fit and after a good workout even some of these cling to my upper thighs like f*****g jeggings.

zannnn is just really nice. (+1000) zannnn is just really nice. (+1000) zannnn is just really nice. (+1000) zannnn is just really nice. (+1000) zannnn is just really nice. (+1000) zannnn is just really nice. (+1000) zannnn is just really nice. (+1000) zannnn is just really nice. (+1000) zannnn is just really nice. (+1000) zannnn is just really nice. (+1000) zannnn is just really nice. (+1000)
    came in expecting some miscer with terrible fashion sense.

But you've impressed me OP. gjdm

Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This impresses any lady

hope no one saw before edit...

JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by andrenzz View Post

^this, jacked misc brahs shud wear this
    Honestly last time I wore a shirt like that I noticed more dudes checking me out than girls.

I think it appealed to the wrong audience.

Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blinkay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Konsept View Post
    It's not just a "suit" that makes you stand out, it's the fact it's considered a uniform for the business class (and bishes be mirin uniforms whether it be police uniforms, firefighters, etc)
    Do you even have a job that would require you to wear a suit? lol. I'm simply saying, if you are going to create an all on fashion thread, build it from the ground up, not just suitz are cool and hoodies are coolz.
    MMMC

JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Konsept View Post
    true, bitches be mirin my cams. i agree with everything op has said and his style seems similar to mine. strange that someone from usa has taste. (no negs)

kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Except for that hoodie, its a bit ehh imo.

But then again I do live in Sydney. We overdress compared to you guys. Stylish as fuark here, over-the-top-homo there.
    "I'm training,dieting and resting well. I make mistakes. I am out of juice and sometimes even protein. But if you can't handle me when I'm all bloated on my cheat meal, then you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm shredded."

-Marylin Monbro

ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    V-Necks are fukn homo. Always were and always will be.

andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrenzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JakeAus View Post
    Honestly last time I wore a shirt like that I noticed more dudes checking me out than girls.

I think it appealed to the wrong audience.

haha they be jelly mirin' bro

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually pretty strong advice. Props.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Originally Posted by fireup6 View Post
    V-Necks are fukn homo. Always were and always will be.
    150lbs: jelly at jacked brahs right here

ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andrenzz View Post
    150lbs: jelly at jacked brahs right here
    I've seen jacked dudes in v-necks as well as skinny dudes. On top of that, most guy who wear v-necks aren't jacked.

Any way you look at it, v-necks are the most homo piece of attire short of walking around with a dick in your ass. It's an awful trend and style. How do you people not realize this?

PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Came in expecting massive fail.

myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50) myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50) myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50) myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50) myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50) myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50) myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50) myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50) myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50) myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50) myyka will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Good post OP.

T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cool story
    Old school BMB.
    DDS.. 2014 - check
    PhD.. 2016-2017?
    MD.. 2021-2022?
    Oral + Maxillofacial/Head & neck surgeon.. 2025-26?

T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've seen jacked dudes in v-necks as well as skinny dudes. On top of that, most guy who wear v-necks aren't jacked.

Any way you look at it, v-necks are the most homo piece of attire short of walking around with a dick in your ass. It's an awful trend and style. How do you people not realize this?

t-shirt over t-shirt?
    Old school BMB.
    DDS.. 2014 - check
    PhD.. 2016-2017?
    MD.. 2021-2022?
    Oral + Maxillofacial/Head & neck surgeon.. 2025-26?

bastion of style
    MMMC

Originally Posted by T-Roach View Post

t-shirt over t-shirt?
    hahaha, quoted him before i could
    MMMC

IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    euro-trash/10
    MMMC - Bernie Madoff

Originally Posted by T-Roach View Post

t-shirt over t-shirt?
    T-Shirt over white undershirt. Looks good and helps keep top layer shirts clean. Is there somebody who doesn't do this?

It's significantly better than wearing a shirt which has a sole purpose of showing off man-cleavage. Less shirt for what is usually more money. Even women don't look that great in v-necks.

I swear it's amazing what you guys will convince each other to wear.

mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    T-Shirt over white undershirt. Looks good and helps keep top layer shirts clean. Is there somebody who doesn't do this?

It's significantly better than wearing a shirt which has a sole purpose of showing off man-cleavage. Less shirt for what is usually more money. Even women don't look that great in v-necks.

only little ****in kids wear undershirts, especially under a tshirt lol..

Strong gelled forward hair style people used to rock back when I was in primary school.

Also yes there are people who don't where white undershirts with other tshirts. Infact no one i know does this. plzgo lol.

I bet you wear 3/4 length cargo shorts too because its "more material for less money"
    MMMC

Registered User BIG_FAT_SLAPPER's Avatar
    BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    agree loathers are horrible....white loathers are the most vile piece of clothing ever produced. You look like a sleeze bag
    288 crew

JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeAus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'll accept wearing an undershirt with a collared shirt in some circumstances, but under a T-shirt I think you are trying to hide how skinny you are to be honest.