Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thablewprnt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit thablewprnt's BodySpace

Baked chicken....

I get these baked chickens from Walmart. Damn good and damn cheap for a fully cooked chicken. Anyway, I don't have a food scale and I'm having trouble calculating how much chicken I am eating. I would also like opinions on how good it is for my situation.

The chicken is so tender I can pull it off the bone, but in doing this I don't quite get a full leg quarter or a full breast, just ripped pieces, So I was wondering how many ounces is a full sized leg quarter and a breast, baked?

How good or bad is this for my diet? Of course it's under maintenance and all, but when I find something that's good and cheap, it's usually less healthy than I think. I eat it with the skin on, no bread maybe a baked potato or rice. I calculated 600 cals and 30 g of fat on about 9oz. Anyone think those numbers are off?

Stats: 5'9", 154 lbs
    anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anna-maro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit anna-maro's BodySpace
    u mean rotisserie chicken? buy a scale $10 and take the skin off....

Stats: 5'9", 147 lbs
    Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kylehero has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Kylehero's BodySpace
    hmm...

Bout 350 grams