jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not in Keto.. Cardio?

I am currently not in keto and won't be again until sometime next week (taking the week off... lots of parties, etc). Lately, for my workouts I've been focusing more on cardio (stairmaster, mainly) since I have the abundance of carbs in my system. Should I stick to this until I start keto again for an effective fat burn?
    The trick is to keep breathing...

Eat to live; don't live to eat.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jayemadd View Post
    I am currently not in keto and won't be again until sometime next week (taking the week off... lots of parties, etc). Lately, for my workouts I've been focusing more on cardio (stairmaster, mainly) since I have the abundance of carbs in my system. Should I stick to this until I start keto again for an effective fat burn?
    Stick to calorie reduction whether it be from diet/lifting/or combination. I personally would stick with combo and just track cals. Cardio has no major advantage over diet for fat loss.

Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    Stick to calorie reduction whether it be from diet/lifting/or combination. I personally would stick with combo and just track cals. Cardio has no major advantage over diet for fat loss.

um cardio is a big deal wow lol you lose fat off of cardio as long as you stay at a good pace an good heart rate cardio/ lifting/Food intake. aka cals but im not trying to be an a^^ everyone is diff

greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can always do a depletion workout. That's what I do twice a week. I will eat the carbs (I still have to train for my pt) and the next morning I kick a$$ in the gym with sprints, heavy lifts, plyos, etc.
    *"Obession is just a word the lazy try to call the dedicated"*--not mine, but a great quote!

Protein is to diets what black is to fashion: It makes everyone thinner." -- Lou Schuler

~A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE WEIGHT ROOM!~

Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris94z28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by greesemuunkie View Post
    You can always do a depletion workout. That's what I do twice a week. I will eat the carbs (I still have to train for my pt) and the next morning I kick a$$ in the gym with sprints, heavy lifts, plyos, etc.
    cardio is the best workout you can do 20-60mins everyday good for your heart