Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Navy SEAL Workout

First I wanted to let everyone know I checked my capitalization of SEALs a million times because of the deep respect I have for them and anyone in service. I recently had a friend go through this intense process to become a Navy SEAL and he went from 190 pounds to 150 within a few weeks.

Navy SEAL Workout

If you could say you are or were a Navy SEAL your pretty much always going to be granted a bad a## pass and for good reason. Hell, I know everyone has heard of one of their most famous quotes “Pain is weakness leaving the body”.

I was watching the Green Berets Workout a few days ago, I wish I could remember what channel so I could watch it again.
    During the workout they were getting sick, injuring shoulders, hallucinating, and to an extent they would begin to think they were a food group.

Navy SEALs are in amazing physical condition. They have to be to endure all challenges on the battlefield. I will show a brief overview of BUD/S training which includes a lot of bodyweight exercises, running, and swimming.

What should you focus on?

The Navy SEALs routine focuses on running, push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and swimming. So if you are thinking of being a Navy SEAL then you better crush it with most of your exercise focus going towards endurance training.

For your weight training workouts you would want to focus on doing a lot of drop sets, rest pause, and especially ascending sets. Ascending sets are going to push you to more failure when you already failed which is the exact opposite of what you can do during a Navy SEALs Workout… fail.

For starters (and I use the term loosely) you would want to do this the first week.

Running: 2 miles, 8:30 pace, (MWF)
    Push ups: 4 sets of 15 (MWF)
    Sit ups: 4 sets of 20 (MWF)
    Pull ups: 3 sets of 3 (MWF)
    Swimming: Swim continuously for 15 min. 4-5 days/week

By week 6 you would want to be able to do this workout.
    Running: 5 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 4 miles, (MTWFS)
    Push ups: 20 sets of 20 (MWF)
    Sit ups: 20 sets of 25 (MWF)
    Pull ups: 5 sets of 12 (MWF)
    Dips: 20 sets of 15 (MWF)
    Swimming: Swim continuously for 75 min. 4-5 days/week

Navy SEALs are called on to do missions of strategic importance to the United States. They are trained to do the following missions.

Direct Action – Offensive strikes against an enemy target using tactics like raids, ambushes and assaults.

Special Reconnaissance – Surveillance and reconnaissance operations to report on enemy activity or to provide a better understanding of the operational situation. These missions can include tracking of enemy units, monitoring military and civilian activity, and gathering information about beach and water conditions prior to a beach landing.

Counter Terrorism – Directing action against terrorist groups to prevent terrorist activities.

Foreign Internal Defense – Training and assisting foreign counterparts to increase their capacity to respond to threats.

I wouldn’t have written about this if I didn’t have someone that I use to be close to that was in the Army. His name was Dustin and when I was an awkward teenager with no friends we would hang out and he always made me feel better. I didn’t know then what things he was going through or dealing with himself but I do now.

For many people in service the war doesn’t end when they come home so we should all try to have better understanding of what they have been through. Because of people like Dustin, my wife and I were able to open two businesses and buy a house last year.

A leader is a man who had the ability to get other people to do what they don’t want to do, and like it.

-Harry S. Truman

NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoJunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    First I wanted to let everyone know I checked my capitalization of SEALs a million times because of the deep respect I have for them and anyone in service. I recently had a friend go through this intense process to become a Navy SEAL and he went from 190 pounds to 150 within a few weeks.

Navy SEAL Workout

If you could say you are or were a Navy SEAL your pretty much always going to be granted a bad a## pass and for good reason. Hell, I know everyone has heard of one of their most famous quotes “Pain is weakness leaving the body”.

I was watching the Green Berets Workout a few days ago, I wish I could remember what channel so I could watch it again.
    During the workout they were getting sick, injuring shoulders, hallucinating, and to an extent they would begin to think they were a food group.

Navy SEALs are in amazing physical condition. They have to be to endure all challenges on the battlefield. I will show a brief overview of BUD/S training which includes a lot of bodyweight exercises, running, and swimming.

The Navy SEALs routine focuses on running, push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and swimming. So if you are thinking of being a Navy SEAL then you better crush it with most of your exercise focus going towards endurance training.

For your weight training workouts you would want to focus on doing a lot of drop sets, rest pause, and especially ascending sets. Ascending sets are going to push you to more failure when you already failed which is the exact opposite of what you can do during a Navy SEALs Workout… fail.

For starters (and I use the term loosely) you would want to do this the first week.

Navy SEALs are called on to do missions of strategic importance to the United States. They are trained to do the following missions.

Direct Action – Offensive strikes against an enemy target using tactics like raids, ambushes and assaults.

Special Reconnaissance – Surveillance and reconnaissance operations to report on enemy activity or to provide a better understanding of the operational situation. These missions can include tracking of enemy units, monitoring military and civilian activity, and gathering information about beach and water conditions prior to a beach landing.

Counter Terrorism – Directing action against terrorist groups to prevent terrorist activities.

Foreign Internal Defense – Training and assisting foreign counterparts to increase their capacity to respond to threats.

I wouldn’t have written about this if I didn’t have someone that I use to be close to that was in the Army. His name was Dustin and when I was an awkward teenager with no friends we would hang out and he always made me feel better. I didn’t know then what things he was going through or dealing with himself but I do now.

For many people in service the war doesn’t end when they come home so we should all try to have better understanding of what they have been through. Because of people like Dustin, my wife and I were able to open two businesses and buy a house last year.

A leader is a man who had the ability to get other people to do what they don’t want to do, and like it.

-Harry S. Truman
    Doesn't look so bad in itself, the hard part is doing this with major sleep deprivation and minimal nutrition. - Respect

therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealfighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good thread m8, reps.

Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys. I didn't want to copy information from others sites since most of the workouts are common knowledge so I just put the basics of what they do. The sleep deprivation would be the hardest part and especially for myself. If I get only 4 hours of sleep just one night I'm pretty pissed and tired for the rest of the day.

Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    major respect to the guys that go through this, anyone know the average dropout rate for guys that try to go through this program?

shiningarmor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gongshows View Post
    major respect to the guys that go through this, anyone know the average dropout rate for guys that try to go through this program?
    I just saw the Colbertreport the other day and he interviewed a former SEAL. I think he said that they started out with over 200 in their group and only 21 or so made it to the end.

He also said that they had to learn to swim with their feet and hands tied. That is SICK! These guys go way beyond fitness. It requires real character.

armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I recommend everyon to read the book "Lone Survivor" about SEAL team 10. 4 SEALS started the mission in Afghanistan and only 1 was alive in the end, surviving by hiding out in the Afghan village nearby with Taliban surrounding it. I like it because he was saved by the Army Rangers and Army SF(Green Berets) . BUD/s is one hell of a school, the workouts isnt what makes ppl drop out, it's when the instructors tell you to get "wet and sandy" between workouts in that freezing water. Topped with sleep and food deprivation. Props to any one in Special Forces in the military.
    "If you are losing weight, you are going backwards in life."

jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmcdizzle44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn that is impressive

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here is the link to the BUDS Warning Order Workout (the one the OP cited)
    http://www.stewsmith.com/linkpages/BUDSwarningorder.htm

It is the minimum preparation recommended to BUDS candidates. It's actually a 16 week program (category 1 and category 2). It's designed to prepare your body for the wear and tear that BUDS will demand from you. The most you'll be running in the category 2 workout is 6 miles a day. Well SEALS run 6 miles a day just to get their meals (1 mile from the beach to and from chow hall). That isn't including any of the PT runs or other running you do that is associated with the training. Ever noticed in all those documentaries that you never ever see a BUDS candidate walking anywhere? All of the running is done in boots and pants, most of which is in the soft sand.

Originally Posted by Gongshows
    70-80% on average

Originally Posted by shiningarmor
    I just saw the Colbertreport the other day and he interviewed a former SEAL. I think he said that they started out with over 200 in their group and only 21 or so made it to the end.

He also said that they had to learn to swim with their feet and hands tied. That is SICK! These guys go way beyond fitness. It requires real character.
    Those numbers sound about right, based on everything I've read.

The hands and feet being tied is called drownproofing. Most of the elite units do it.

A bb.com poster "Vitamin C" is going through BUDS right now. He's posting in a blog in the motivation section. Check it out if you're interested.

NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oorah!

koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100) koaboii is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post

Navy SEAL Workout

-Harry S. Truman
    fck dat do a Marine workout its wat real men do

orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orochikid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This **** is what helped kill bin laden. ^

PigletLt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PigletLt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PigletLt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PigletLt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PigletLt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PigletLt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I still think it was alzheimer

TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's my dream to be a navy seal. Any person in the armed forces is a hero in my mind. They volunteer to fight so pussies like me can stay at home. I'm going to enlist in the navy, and if I fail to become a Seal then I am going the U.S. naval academy in Maryland to get a chemistry.physics degree.
    **everyday hustlin crew**
    Microbiology Crew

LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheAlternative View Post
    It's my dream to be a navy seal. Any person in the armed forces is a hero in my mind. They volunteer to fight so pussies like me can stay at home. I'm going to enlist in the navy, and if I fail to become a Seal then I am going the U.S. naval academy in Maryland to get a chemistry.physics degree.
    Sir, I don't mean you any disrespect, but as the son of a 20 year Naval veteran (who was offered the chance to go through the SEAL selection process) and friend to several Naval Academy students, I believe you're looking at it wrong.

Do well in school if it isn't already too late, and then go to the Naval Academy. From there you can go on to be a SEAL.

My dad went the route of Enlist -> College -> Officer. It's tough and he would flat out tell you (and did flat out told my friends who were considering enlisting in high school) that you'd be better off working your ass off in high school so that you can get into the Academy. One of his good buddies from his time as a Naval Aviator went to the Academy. He is now going into his 40's and has already served as the CO of a Squadron, and is now working in the Pentagon. On the other hand, my dad was going into his 40's when he retired. He was an O4 and would have had to stay in the Navy for another 5 or so years before being offered an XO/CO opportunity.

TL;DR -- Work your ass off in high school if it isn't too late, get good grades, go to Naval Academy. Don't enlist, hope to get SEALs, and then go to the Academy.
    -LUMH

~S&P~

2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000)
    My goal is to become an Airforce PJ. I have already started my training and hopefully i'll make it when older, around 21 years old. The navy SEALS and PJ's have similar skills so this was a good read. Thanks OP!
    "Everytime we liberate a woman, we liberate a man".

******** Misc Muslim Crew *********

Repping all muslims on sight.

justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50) justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50) justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50) justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50) justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50) justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50) justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50) justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50) justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50) justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50) justgut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 miles in 8:30 or 8:30 per mile?
    __lll_________lll__ *
    ¯¯lll¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lll¯¯

DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LUMountainHawk View Post
    Sir, I don't mean you any disrespect, but as the son of a 20 year Naval veteran (who was offered the chance to go through the SEAL selection process) and friend to several Naval Academy students, I believe you're looking at it wrong.

Do well in school if it isn't already too late, and then go to the Naval Academy. From there you can go on to be a SEAL.

My dad went the route of Enlist -> College -> Officer. It's tough and he would flat out tell you (and did flat out told my friends who were considering enlisting in high school) that you'd be better off working your ass off in high school so that you can get into the Academy. One of his good buddies from his time as a Naval Aviator went to the Academy. He is now going into his 40's and has already served as the CO of a Squadron, and is now working in the Pentagon. On the other hand, my dad was going into his 40's when he retired. He was an O4 and would have had to stay in the Navy for another 5 or so years before being offered an XO/CO opportunity.

TL;DR -- Work your ass off in high school if it isn't too late, get good grades, go to Naval Academy. Don't enlist, hope to get SEALs, and then go to the Academy.
    Definitely right. I was in the Navy, and couldn't agree more. I am seriously considering Officer school.
    "To cross the line takes a tiny step, but will a spark cause the bridge to burn?"

"Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. Also, define your abs."

lnspired has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lnspired has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lnspired has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lnspired has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lnspired has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lnspired has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lnspired has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lnspired has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lnspired has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lnspired has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by shiningarmor View Post
    That's incredible.

PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by justgut View Post
    2 miles in 8:30 or 8:30 per mile?
    well the world record for the mile hovers around 3:45. 2 miles in 8:30 means a 4:15 mile which is still ridiculous. so the number of people who can do that twice in a row has got to be around 5-10 worldwide, if not completely impossible

it means 1 mile in 8:30

Chemically Assisted BrbGettinHyooge's Avatar
    BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000)
    Navy SEALs are on mad dbol... Respect.
    Life is a choice, and death is a decision.

Above the law but under the influence.

#TeamMeatball

Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm on my high school swim team and we swim 5000-10000 yards a day after school

I couldn't imagine trying to swim for 75 minutes straight..

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LUMountainHawk View Post

I would suggest talking to a SEAL before taking this advice. The SEAL Teams are much different from every other part of the Navy.

Becoming a SEAL is a hell of a lot harder if you are an officer. In fact on SOCNET I've seen multiple times it recommended by current SEALS that people go through BUDS first, then officer training. The standard on paper may be only 10% higher for officers but in reality it is much harder. There are a fraction of the spots available for officers, meaning it'll be much harder to even get into BUDS. Unlike enlisted trainees, who can attempt BUDS multiple times, officers only get 1 shot. The logic being that they expect more from their leaders and failure is not a quality they seek in their officers.

BUDS instructors are mostly comprised of enlisted, experienced SEALS. These guys know that they are training and selecting their future commanding officers. I'm just a firefighter but I know the mentality I'd have if I were training a prospective firefighter who, in as little as 2 years, would be my boss. From everything I've seen and read these guys are very tough on officers. The course may be the same, but the standard is not. Just make sure you're ready to meet that standard.

If somebody's dream is to be a SEAL, then going the officer route is definitely picking the absolute hardest way that you can get there.

kelleebee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SEALs

Those guys are definitely an inspiration!

Nicks18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 18 years old fitness freak just like you who has always dreamt of opting for a career that involves Mental Toughness and Physical Challenge at its peak. Few weeks back i came across a complete new and innovative SEAL training evolutions that are built to challenge a participant mentally and physically. SAC and SOFA programs offered guarantee 100% more intense workouts than any other physical training program. The multiple events offered changes lives and certainly can put participants on course for a Special Forces future with confidence.

But if you want to start the training from home here goes the detail -:
    1) use weight lifting to increase muscular endurance and joints strength by using high reps 10-12
    2) starting from small distances increase distance only a 1/4 of a mile at a time
    3) try to keep a steady 8 minute mile pace on all runs

Also i would like to offer you the best score for each of the asked activities-:

PHYSICAL SCREENING TEST MINIMUM OPTIMUM
    Swim 500 yard breast or side stroke-: 12:30 9:30
    Push-ups in two-minutes-: 42 100
    Sit-ups in two-minutes-: 50 100
    Pull-ups no time limit-: 06 25
    Run 1.5 miles-: 11:00 09:30

MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I followed the Warning Order workout for 12 weeks (My buddy modified so it would be 12 weeks, instead of 9 since I was basically starting over as far as PT goes.) I got a lot of results from it. Even with the piss poor diet I still gained a lot of muscle, and dropped a significant amount of fat. On the scale I only lost about 10 lbs, but I lost 4" off my waist, and put 1" on my arms, and .5" on my forearms. Not sure about chest, and shoulder, measurements, but they both got bigger. Also went from running about a half mile and being winded, to running two miles. At the start I could only get 12 pushups ,and about 20 situps, at the end of week 12 I got 38 pushups, and 50 situps. This was while running through the PST with that same friend. I didn't eat anything before doing it. If I had been eating right my body wouldn't have shut down like it did. When I got to the point of failure it wasn't my muscles failing, it was my body completely running out of energy.

The stuff I'm doing now is all kinds of core work that I've never heard of. I seem to really like doing barbell situps. They kick my ass, but I love them.

danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by koaboii View Post
    Learn to spell idiot!
    "Is that Jello Because Jam Don't Shake Like That!"
    "Stop Looking At Me Like I'm Cream On A Jello Mold"

Natural0nly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural0nly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural0nly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by koaboii View Post
    You're not a real man then, thought

zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would recommend watching Navy SEALs BUDS Class 234 documentary, all of which is on Youtube.

I would also recommend watching Surviving the Cut, which is on Discovery Channel and also Netflix instant.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)